Cincinnati | Facial Hair | Nancy Pelosi | News | Towleroad Guide to the Tube

BigGayDeal.com

Towleroad Guide to the Tube #568

TOO ROUGH?: Bouncer slams gay man at straight bar during "guerilla gay bar" event in Cincinnati.

NUTS: Reporter gets nailed where it counts while chasing down Nancy Pelosi.

FIGHTING BEARDISM: Man rails against the American Mustache Institute.

FOX NEWS: Gets the SNL treatment.

For recent Guides to the Tube, click HERE.

Comments

1. FYI, YouTube is down right now. Most likely why the links aren't working from this site.

Posted by: Rob | Nov 9, 2009 5:10:04 PM

2. When a bouncer tells you to leave... YOU LEAVE!!!

That bouncer wasn't playin!

Posted by: Wasn't Playin' | Nov 9, 2009 5:18:23 PM

3. Health care, gay rights, unemployment, wars overseas, and racism don't make beard guy angry.

The American Mustache Institute bars beard wearers and it's on!

Good grief. I think it's time you put on some pants and stepped outside beard guy!

Posted by: Rodney Wollam | Nov 9, 2009 5:29:31 PM

4. Too rough? Are you kidding me? I've had bouncers jump on me with their full weight (make this fat slob look svelt) while punching my throat as hard as they could and I still sent them to the hospital. I don't know the background here, but don't fuck with bouncers. It's a lousy job as it is, and chances are you're the douchebag.

Posted by: TANK | Nov 9, 2009 6:38:33 PM

5. OH Tank, oh make my man twat lips snap!

Posted by: Tralfaz | Nov 9, 2009 6:47:26 PM

6. I think beard man needs to have a visit from the men in the nice white coats.

Posted by: Tralfaz | Nov 9, 2009 6:49:49 PM

7. Most bearded men are just silly "beardsleys" hiding receding chins.

Posted by: JT | Nov 9, 2009 6:58:30 PM

8. I'm a bearded guy, and I frankly don't care if he goes off on this issue; sounds like the Moustache Society is a bunch of pricks. It's the same we-know-best attitude some fashionistas have, who diss people (like myself) who like ties with creative art on them; according to Those Who Know, ties should ONLY be solids, stripes, or tiny geometric prints. I'm also angry about racism, wars, gay rights, etc., but I can still be nettled at being lectured by self-proclaimed style arbiters. They can gargle my balls.

Posted by: Dback | Nov 9, 2009 8:14:50 PM

9. the bearded v. mustachioed debate seems to have no grounding in reality. yet, some people on here take it seriously.

Posted by: nic | Nov 10, 2009 12:30:09 AM

10. that man is gavin mcinnes. he co-founded vice magazine.

Posted by: Trey | Nov 10, 2009 12:39:33 AM

11. The beard guy is going for HUMOR folks! I thin he succeeds brillianitly!

Posted by: Tom A. | Nov 10, 2009 6:30:16 AM

12. The guy deserved to be bounced, and he wasn't even slammed. Were I the bouncer, I would've knocked his rude ass teeth off.

You can see in the video the other guy was getting belligerent with the bouncer, yelling at the bouncer "Get your fucking hands off me" right in the bouncer's face.

Don't like that men can't dance in the poles but women can? Choose a fucking different bar for your outings.

You don't have the right to be in a bar. You go to a bar, you play by its rules. If you don't like the rules, take it up with management, not the bouncers; they just enforce the bar rules.

Posted by: Lucrece | Nov 10, 2009 4:49:54 PM