Comments

1. Bill says

Once a pig, always a pig.

I can only imagine what it must be like to be the type of person that could help make this world a better place only by leaving it.

Watching all of this play out, and watching heterosexuals carry on in the manner they have, really makes me so happy not to be one of them.

I would sooner take their abuse and bullshit any day.

They have become kind of embarrassing.

2. patrick nyc says

So much to have fun with. The down the throat was too easy, my favorite was how he uses the term ‘the gays’, just like Kathy Griffin. I wonder if he watches her show?

3. David in Houston says

Hey, Senator Buttholes, er um, Buttars… we’ll stop stuffing it down your throat when gay citizens have all of their civil rights in the land of the free. Until then, I’d keep gargling with salt water if I were you.

4. says

What a Great Article it its really informative and innovative keep us posted with new updates. its was really valuable. Great interesting post. I like this very much. More and more please.

5. says

I’ve been wanting a white watch all summer and this one is perfect! Water proof is a must for me! thank you for this very useful blog hope to see it grow bigger soon. Thanks.
    I appreciate for your posting and I look forward to seeing some again. Keep up this good job. I like your style of writing. I am always searching online for articles that can help me, but your articles are best choice. Good luck to the author! all the best !

6. says

Nice post.The information presented here was the greatest I could discover all day long, and I have been searching tough on the Internet. I think you ought to put this up on a large social bookmarking website, you will discover that it spreads like wildfire.

7. says

Thanks for your sharing! I think you are very reasonable, What people want to see is the thing, some days ago, I have seen an article is about your writing. I think also is very good: is about. I think is also a need to share with everyone. Hope to be helpful to you. zhongchengmaoyi110post

8. says

9. says

CSI: New York Seasons 1-8 DVD Box Set is a popular American criminal series television series.Wonderful crime scene investigation you cannot miss. The science fiction television series”Eureka Seasons 1-5 DVD Box Set” is an American science fiction television channel ( US Sci-Fi Channel ) and an original work. In a serious accident at sea rescue process, the legendary ocean lifeguard Ben Randall lost him perform a rescue of all five colleagues, he is the only one alive.What will happen next? Link to The Guardian Seasons 1-3 DVD Box Set . Once Upon a Time Season 1 DVD Box Set describes a place in the modern society.” Black fairy tale”. More cheap DVDs informations are at the boxsetsale.com, welcome to our boxsetsale street to buy the discount DVDs.

10. says

Walt Disney’s 100 Years Of Magic on dvd, commonly called The Wonderful World of Disney, premiered on ABC on Wednesday night, October 27, 1954 under the name Disneyland. Knight Rider season 5 tells about Michael Long is a crimefighter who is seriously wounded during his work. Tara Gregson is a wife and mother with dissociative identity disorder. Welcome to United States of Tara Season 4DVD Box Set. Gossip Girl Seasons1-5DVD Box Set tells about Welcome to New York’s Upper East side where the wealthy and connected mingle at benefits and try to deal with their always dramatic love lives, not to mention picking colleges. one tree hill dvd box set season 1-9 of the main story-line in the early seasons is the relationship between two half-brothers, Lucas and Nathan Scott, who start out as enemies but bond as the show progresses.