Couples | Don't Ask, Don't Tell | News | Ryan Barry | Victor Fehrenbach

Hot Santa Couple Alert: Ryan Barry and Lt. Colonel Victor Fehrenbach

Barry_fehrenbach

Fitness model and personal trainer Ryan Barry and decorated (and discharged under "Don't Ask, Don't Tell") Lieutenant Colonel Victor Fehrenbach wore their "Hot Santa" outfits to the AIDS Services Foundation fundraiser last night in Orange County.

Barry and Fehrenbach have been dating for several months, says the tipster who passed along this photo. Last we knew Barry was dating SLDN spokesperson and former Air Force officer Reichen Lehmkuhl.

Happy holidays to the couple!

Related...
18-Year Decorated Air Force Veteran to be Discharged for Being Gay [tr]
Armani Exchange Announces Winner of Underwear Model Search [tr]

Comments

1. wow. i've been lusting after the Lt Col for months now, having seen him on Maddow a few times. i should have guessed, but had no idea he had THAT body underneath. smart, brave, and gorgeous too. no wonder i'm none of those, he took my share... it's just so sad he's been forced out of the service. he's definitely one of our best, brightest and bravest.

Posted by: casey | Dec 3, 2009 11:36:19 AM

2. DAMN. CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY! HOTTTTT. :)

Posted by: J. Bocca | Dec 3, 2009 11:42:36 AM

3. par·a·site (păr'ə-sīt')

Biology. An organism that grows, feeds, and is sheltered on or in a different organism while contributing nothing to the survival of its host.

One who habitually takes advantage of the generosity of others without making any useful return.
    One who lives off and flatters the rich; a sycophant.
    A professional dinner guest, especially in ancient Greece.
    [Latin parasītus, a person who lives by amusing the rich, from Greek parasītos, person who eats at someone else's table, parasite : para-, beside; see para-1 + sītos, grain, food.]

Posted by: MayoClinic | Dec 3, 2009 11:51:12 AM

4. Looks like Ryan Barry has a think for the G.I. Mo's.

Posted by: BradK | Dec 3, 2009 11:57:44 AM

5. When I first heard Fehrenbach's story on Maddow, I thought he was a dignified, respectable role-model. In this picture, he destroys all of that by looking, dressing and acting like a male prostitute.

Posted by: Oh Well... | Dec 3, 2009 12:03:17 PM

6. So why does the Lt. Col. have правда [Pravda] tattooed on his pec? Was he a fan of the paper?

Posted by: Kevinvt | Dec 3, 2009 12:03:53 PM

7. Oh my sweet Jesus. I might black out.

And honey, "respectable role-model" or not, if I looked like that with my shirt off, I'd be half naked ALL THE TIME. At home. At work. At church, on Easter Sunday. At the grocery store. During family pictures.

Damn.

Posted by: The Milkman | Dec 3, 2009 12:08:39 PM

8. If anyone deserves some happiness (in the sack) it's Colonel Fehrenbach. Based on the photo, he should be VERY happy indeed. *swoon*

Posted by: David in Houston | Dec 3, 2009 12:09:32 PM

9. OH WELL..., I was thinking the same thing. :::sigh:::

Posted by: I agree... | Dec 3, 2009 12:13:06 PM

10. Ryan and Victor are having fun. Great for them. They are hot too. Ryan has a sexy voice.

Posted by: Bill | Dec 3, 2009 12:14:17 PM

11. This is an outrage! He shouldn't be out in public without his burqa on.

Posted by: crispy | Dec 3, 2009 12:14:22 PM

12. It seems like it was only yesterday that I saw that Ryan guy with Reichen at a GLAAD event in West Hollywood. so much for being "so in love" ... it's all about the next big thing.

And that Lt. ... cover the body, and his face is just OK.

Honestly, I agree with OH WELL. The Lt. did not really help the cause by exposing his hot body. It just perpetuates the myth that all gays want is a hot body.

Trust me I love hot bodies and keep mind in check, but come on! Doing this in a charity event to expand the cause?

Posted by: FunMe | Dec 3, 2009 12:15:51 PM

13. yes, god forbid he be allowed to have fun and to take pics with his boyfriend. he should learn to be entirely one dimensional.

Posted by: b mac | Dec 3, 2009 12:17:00 PM

14. "Great windows opening to the south;
    Two girls in silk kimonas,
    Both beautiful,
    One a gazelle."

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Dec 3, 2009 12:25:40 PM

15. I'm surprised - none of the usual comments about their hairless bodies??? LOL

Posted by: PeterH | Dec 3, 2009 12:27:56 PM

16. "So why does the Lt. Col. have правда [Pravda] tattooed on his pec? Was he a fan of the paper?"

Pravda is the Russian word for "truth," isn't it? Maybe that's the reason, although why he'd have it in russian is a mystery...

Posted by: Jay | Dec 3, 2009 12:28:25 PM

17. Reichen an SLDN spokesperson? Didn't that end long ago and badly? Or did someone out there actually buy the alleged naked painting of him that allegedly was to raise money for them before the huckster came calling with the idea for "Fly Reichen" jewelry?

But, hey, all you droolers - - maybe HRC will start selling a "Christopher Radko Ryan & Victor's First Christmas" ornament to make up for all the money they lost on their "Christopher Radko Reichen & Lance's First Christimas" ornament.

Ryan sure learned from The Master but you'd think Fehrenbach would have learned to do a little more due diligence about his suitors before hooking up after the sex-laced scandal that ended his 18-yr. Air Force career. Well, those Palm Springs temperatures can affect one's thought processes and when Reichen's away.....

Posted by: Charlie | Dec 3, 2009 1:04:06 PM

18. Last thing I knew, Ryan Barry was trying to pick me up on Grindr.

Posted by: GRINDR | Dec 3, 2009 1:09:53 PM

19. Why is this a post? Did I miss some significance these two guys are supposed to have in the world?

Posted by: shane | Dec 3, 2009 1:14:19 PM

20. I'm torn.

they should be allowed to have fun, just like the rest of us. who cares?

on the other hand...if you're going to put yourself out there as a representative of the community, you do have to be careful.

overall, with the pic being blocked on my computer and therefore not being able to speak about it, i think the bigger issue is that pics are being snapped and turned into tabloid fodder. we need to be better than that!

Posted by: DR | Dec 3, 2009 1:50:29 PM

21. Fehrenbach is so beautiful I can hardly stand it

Posted by: JackBoston | Dec 3, 2009 1:58:04 PM

22. Oh, please. Good for him for getting laid. Role models are still human. You can fight and be willing to die for your country, but you can't have a shirtless picture of you in a santa suit? Seriously?

WTF is with people who think role models must be perfect. Even more WTF is role models that think they need to apologize for not being perfect. (Let's hope Fehrenbach isn't one of those.)

Posted by: RP | Dec 3, 2009 2:09:53 PM

23. I first would like to thank you for your service to our great country. I also, would like to extend my great regret that our country can not, at this time, accept us in honor!
    And, last but not least, I want to wish you two a gr8 Christmas and best of the New year!
    God bless!

Posted by: grant | Dec 3, 2009 2:18:26 PM

24. Amazing how quickly people forget that Harvey Milk was a very loud,very foul mouthed jew who smoked tons of pot,slept with tons of (very young) guys and was a total slut. Being sexy and hot and showing off your body doesn't make you any less of a role model or leader. If more men(straight and gay) became comfortable in their own skin/sexuality the world would be a much more peaceful and sexually enjoyable place to live. Marry whoever you want,fuck whoever you want and keep the government AND organized religion away from my persuit of freedom and happiness.

Posted by: SFshawn | Dec 3, 2009 2:30:40 PM

25. Everyone who dates REICHEN and gets to know him eventually dumps him and runs.

Despite what he thinks, Reichen aint all that...tired tired tired.

Posted by: Christian | Dec 3, 2009 2:30:48 PM