Brad Pitt | David Beckham | Madonna | News | Paris Hilton | Victoria Beckham

BigGayDeal.com

Pictured: Posh and Becks in 10 Years

Becks_posh

Artist Joe Mullins has decided to torture a few celebrities by imagining them in ten years time.

Several of his other assessments, AFTER THE JUMP...

Mullins1  Mullins3  Mullins2  Mullins4

Comments

1. These pictures assume that these celebrities will choose to age naturally.

Posted by: JSH | Dec 30, 2009 11:40:44 AM

2. Madonna looks like Chelsea Handler today!

Posted by: Mike in Houston | Dec 30, 2009 11:42:57 AM

3. That looks quite a bit more like 40 years rather than 10.

Posted by: Joseph Coss | Dec 30, 2009 11:55:04 AM

4. paris looks considerably older than someone who hasn't quite hit 40.

Posted by: alguien | Dec 30, 2009 12:01:22 PM

5. Yea Im gonna have to agree with joseph No way that is 10 years! We would all look like turtles at 20 if we aged that fast.

Posted by: J. Bocca | Dec 30, 2009 12:05:16 PM

6. I think he left of a zero. I think he meant to say 100 years. These pictures are ridiculous.

Posted by: Jonathan | Dec 30, 2009 1:20:29 PM

7. Looks like Paris Hilton will be turning into Jocelyn Wildenstein.

Posted by: Alfonzo | Dec 30, 2009 1:28:38 PM

8. I hope Madonna never sees that pic or else she will run to the plastic surgeon STAT!!!

Posted by: Ventura | Dec 30, 2009 1:57:14 PM

9. Madonna is joining the cast of Avatar 2. Brad Pitt is going to play Colonel Sanders and David Beckham will be selling Perdue chicken.

Posted by: Bill | Dec 30, 2009 3:51:22 PM

10. I seriously doubt this is what they will look like in 10 years. With their money? Now way.

Posted by: rob | Dec 30, 2009 6:08:29 PM

11. Paris Hilton sort of looks like Miss Piggy...

Posted by: A | Dec 30, 2009 6:19:39 PM

12. Sad! But you know, Brad Pitt still kind of looks great. Distinguished...

Posted by: Brad Saunders | Dec 30, 2009 7:22:11 PM

13. This is so stupid. Even if they didnt resort to plastic surgery, David Beckham is 34 and Paris Hilton is 28--there's no way they'd look like that in ten years time.

I did some Googling and the sad thing is Mullins isnt an artist, he's a forensics artist who ages photos of babies to help authorities imagine what they'd look like years after being abducted. I guess that work isnt "wacky" enough.

Posted by: dizzy spins | Dec 30, 2009 7:33:58 PM

14. Number one: These are poorly executed and, worse, not funny.
    Number two: Everyone ages and it's nothing to fear. Jesus Christ!

Posted by: djork | Dec 30, 2009 11:00:46 PM

15. DJORK,

Calm yourself Mary! You sound like my Aunt Freda when she found out Mary Richards wasn't a virgin anymore!
    PS the hell they aren't funny-says you!
    especially the one of Victoria Beckham!

Posted by: robert | Dec 30, 2009 11:58:47 PM

16. It's funny to see a picture of Madonna that's been airbrushed to make her look younger and then airbrushed to make her look older.

Posted by: Jasun mark | Dec 31, 2009 10:51:54 AM

17. Is it just me, or is Brad Pitt projected to look like Bill Clinton?

Posted by: Chitown Kev | Dec 31, 2009 11:25:57 AM

18. it's just ridiculous....Especially the one for Madge....he imagined them if they were alocoholics living on benefits, that's for sure!

Posted by: sebastien | Dec 31, 2009 11:55:27 AM

19. erm... I've seen this before but you have to be realistic. You cant expect Angie or Posh Spice to look this bad in their mid 40's. They are too young and still will be good in their 40s. Maybe these pictures are meant to be what the stars will look like in their 50's or 60's.

Posted by: sotos | Dec 31, 2009 2:36:43 PM

20. I actually thought these were well done and not the least like some sort of caricature putdown and I'm a fan. Yes some people age quickly from 30 to 40 but it has been said that 40 is the new 30 and most people start to REALLY show their age in their 50's so maybe Brad and Madonna but Angie, Beckhams and Paris not so much.

Posted by: neil | Dec 31, 2009 3:11:42 PM

21. djork, age is nothing to fear? Other than getting fat and gross or eating mcdonalds, it's one of the most awful, scary things that happen in life. Getting old is to watch your body fall apart. To watch yourself lose abilities you once had...to be a prisoner in your own body as it decays and rotts. Sounds like something not to fear, huh? I mean, even if you take care of yourself, chances are you will look like an old man with old man face and that constant coldness that is the harbinger of death.

Who knew that regis philbin would look better NOW than becks does in just ten years. Then again, becks doesn't have a deviated septum that makes him sound like a constipated dwarf like regis.

Posted by: TANK | Dec 31, 2009 3:30:26 PM

22. As a person who is about to celebrate the eighteenth anniversary of my thirty ninth birthday, I can approach these pictures from a more realistic angle. The fact is in about 15 years you are looking at what these people will look like without good plastic surgeons. The elasticity of the skin goes among other things.

I am particularly fortunate as people are always shocked to find out what my age is and that is with silver hair. The real secret is, I think, a good attitude combined with good genes and taking care of myself. I mentioned the thought of plastic surgery for me to a friend in his thirties and he just laughed. If you think old, it will swallow you up. Have fun! Now if I could just find some on my own age to share it with and let anyone under 45 know I am not in the least interested...Oh Well!

Posted by: D May | Jan 1, 2010 6:19:16 AM

23. Bad story - and it feeds the age-ist agenda of our celebrity-driven "news" magazine. Have you checked out some 60-something celebs like Diane Keaton and Susan Sarandon or Robert Redford? Ageing can be sexy and natural. These pics are as plastic and some bad surgery.

Posted by: steve | Jan 2, 2010 9:50:02 PM