Colin Firth | Film | Jon Kortajarena | News | Tom Ford

BigGayDeal.com

WATCH: New Clip from A Single Man Featuring Jon Kortajarena

Kortajarena

Here's a brand new clip from Tom Ford's A Single Man featuring Colin Firth and model Jon Kortajarena.

You may remember Kortajarena from Tom Ford's naked eyewear campaign or Diesel's kinky gay sneaker fetish campaign.

Watch the sexy clip, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Can I bum a cigerette...

Posted by: kansastock | Dec 17, 2009 1:40:56 PM

2. Sorry, totally fail to see what's sexy about smoking.

Posted by: ElsieElsie | Dec 17, 2009 1:53:01 PM

3. "Anything you can do to draw attention to your mouth is good." -Cher from Clueless

Its like a tiny, fiery, carcinogenic blowjay =)

Posted by: BrianKeith | Dec 17, 2009 2:18:31 PM

4. God, I want a cigarette.

Posted by: MT | Dec 17, 2009 2:21:55 PM

5. Everything is sexy about smoking. You're blowing smoke out of your mouth. The taste...the burn...smoking is a perfect storm of sexy. Further, healthy and safe is never sexy. Christ, how can anyone not know this? Unhealthy and dangerous is always going to be more sexy than its opposite.

Posted by: TANK | Dec 17, 2009 2:24:24 PM

6. SMOKIN' HOT!!!!!

Posted by: David Ehrenstein | Dec 17, 2009 2:46:22 PM

7. Personally, I don't see it comparing to the sexy smoking in Plata Quemada aka Burnt Money. As an ex-smoker, though, it's only sexy when it's in the movies and not right in front of me.

Posted by: Matt | Dec 17, 2009 2:47:48 PM

8. cigarets are sexy but not becoz of smoke -- it's something about the angle of the dangle

Posted by: ken | Dec 17, 2009 2:55:39 PM

9. This doesn't look like a gay movie at all...

Posted by: Feral | Dec 17, 2009 2:56:59 PM

10. Thank GOD it doesn't look like the typical neon gay movie. I'm SO excited to see this!

Posted by: Mark J | Dec 17, 2009 3:09:06 PM

11. DAYUM! And I still can't believe Tom Ford made a movie as good as everyone says his first time out.

>> Sorry, totally fail to see what's sexy about smoking.

Oh that's not tobacco they're smoking, it's an herbal infusion of baby tea leaves gently caressed and swatched in the purest flax and dewdrops. Better? ;)

I'm not a smoker and think it's gross, but almost ANYthing can be made to look sexy. Heck, even k.d. lang admitted smoking can be sexy: check out Drag.

Posted by: joe c | Dec 17, 2009 4:23:39 PM

12. i have never wanted to go to Spain more in my life...or Italy, where ever they were, I want to go and have that guy smoke at me.

Posted by: john | Dec 17, 2009 5:04:42 PM

13. It's totally Tom Ford The Movie. The whole time my mind is going:
    Tom Ford...Thom Browne...Raymond Loewy...Monocle...Steven Meisel for Italian Vogue...and so on.

I didn't like the movie, but it is still impressive how well it turned out. I was totally expecting him to completely embarrass himself.

Posted by: Paul | Dec 17, 2009 5:39:34 PM

14. disgusting. who wants to lick an ashtray?

Posted by: Gdubber | Dec 17, 2009 5:50:13 PM

15. Yes in real life it stinks but there is something extremely sexy about smoking in movies. Ford does have an eye for masculine beauty.

Posted by: jaragon | Dec 17, 2009 6:27:43 PM

16. Smoking makes handsome guys ugly.

Smoking makes sexy guys gross.

Smokers quite literally stink. Their hair stinks. Their clothes stink. Their homes stink. Their cars stink. Their books stink. Their porches and patios and doorways stink. Certainly they are disgusting to kiss. Even if they haven't smoked in a while, you can taste and smell the effects of previous smoking emanating from their lungs.

Smoking still kills more Americans than AIDS.

This shit is irresponsible. I say that to Towleroad as well.

Posted by: rational | Dec 17, 2009 7:45:51 PM

17. Rational is not cool.

Posted by: TANK | Dec 17, 2009 8:06:00 PM

18. Everything is sexy about smoking. You're blowing smoke out of your mouth. The taste...the burn...smoking is a perfect storm of sexy. Further, healthy and safe is never sexy. Christ, how can anyone not know this? Unhealthy and dangerous is always going to be more sexy than its opposite.

POSTED BY: TANK
    ----------------
    My sister and cousin are both nurses in cancer wards, perhaps you should visit one to see how sexy cancer is.

While I do agree the oral fixation is hot, especially in the 30's and 40's Hollywood, but we are not living in the dark ages. Cancer, like global warming, is not a hoax.

As for your comment :

'Further, healthy and safe is never sexy. Christ, how can anyone not know this? Unhealthy and dangerous is always going to be more sexy than its opposite.'

Not sure how many people you know, or witness die of AIDS, people like you make my dick limp. There is nothing sexy about dying or getting a disease that can be avoided. Hot men are hot, unsafe sex is for those who do not have the ability to be hot, without being the 'bad boy'.

Every so often you make a good comment here, which is only thrown out the window with shit like this.

Posted by: patrick nyc | Dec 17, 2009 8:31:44 PM

19. See what I mean? Not cool.

Posted by: TANK | Dec 17, 2009 8:44:54 PM

20. How lame that people look at that movie clip and make some political statement about smoking! It's about the attraction between 2 men! I'm over the Puritanical strangle-hold of America!

Posted by: Jim | Dec 17, 2009 9:06:56 PM

21. See what I mean? Not cool.

POSTED BY: TANK
    ------
    You are clueless, not cool, we call that douche bag.

Posted by: patrick nyc | Dec 17, 2009 9:16:54 PM

22. All I'm sayin' is that you could never be cool, patrick. You could never hang with the fonz. You were never cool. It's okay to be an awkward geek...I'm pretty nerdy. But ask yourself what tastes better. The cardiologist's diet (i.e., if it tastes good, spit it out), or unhealthy food? Crazy people are better in bed than sane... We have evolved the capacity for risk enjoyment, and a certain kinds are cooooooool. I'm not advocating for smoking, unsafe sex with psychopaths, substance abuse, or taking insane risks with your physical well being... But you're so not cool, patrick.

Posted by: TANK | Dec 17, 2009 9:30:53 PM

23. All I'm sayin' is that you could never be cool, patrick. You could never hang with the fonz. You were never cool.
    -----------
    Oh Tank you douche bag. You do know the 'fonz' was a made up person don't you? If hanging out at the Saint and Studio 54 are not cool, then I guess you are right, I'm not cool.

As for fun in bed, I could make your head spin, but I'm not into douche bags, I leave them for the republicans.

Posted by: patrick nyc | Dec 17, 2009 11:18:03 PM

24. WOw, patrick, you're old. Old isn't cool.

Posted by: TANK | Dec 17, 2009 11:31:24 PM

25. Wow Tank, you are still breathing, breathing and typing, douche bags are so not cool.

Posted by: patrick nyc | Dec 17, 2009 11:44:47 PM