Bullying | News

Gingers Do Have Souls

Ginger

A ginger speaks out against South Park bullying, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via buzzfeed)

Comments

1. I think red hair on a guy is hot. :)

Posted by: kybarsfang | Jan 18, 2010 7:24:51 PM

2. As a daywalker myself, I find the antipathy toward gingers in the uk laughably absurd. But apparently some gingers get the stuffing kicked out of them because of ginger hate. And nobody has a soul...this kid's very young. Kant was a redhead. Ginger pride! Redheads are generally more intelligent people of course (with this glaring exception), and we're less than 2% of the world's population.

Posted by: TANK | Jan 18, 2010 7:50:26 PM

3. Oh, I almost forgot.

"I'm not going to live my life as a goddamn minority!"

Posted by: TANK | Jan 18, 2010 8:11:39 PM

4. When I was a seven or eight, some random asshat in a restaurant smirked at me, "I'd rather be dead than red on the head." Because I'd been coached by my father, also a redhead, I said back, "I'd rather be dead than a redneck." Which shut him the fuck up.

Posted by: sean in dallas | Jan 18, 2010 9:20:53 PM

5. @jack,

i'm a straight redheaded women married to a redheaded man, with one redheaded child to our credit so far.

we joke that we are simply trying to save the "species".

btw, this kid's got more problems than the color of his hair.

Posted by: Alice | Jan 18, 2010 10:19:41 PM

6. I f*cking love redheads. We need more of them - and they all need to come to my house. ;-)

Posted by: Shane | Jan 19, 2010 8:15:04 AM

7. @ Rodney
    Yeah, I know you support Reds....I'm not one but am enthusiastic about saving the gene......Vive la differance ! You guys must see "Hector"....chief campaigner for the "Save The Red" movement.
    it's great to see all the supporters on this page !

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Jan 19, 2010 12:44:02 PM

8. this kid's hair is a great colour.....but let it grow ! BTW......what's a soul ?

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Jan 19, 2010 12:47:57 PM

9. u haven cn my boy red tan stunning ladys love da guy all about the gene brains/stunning/articulated/serously fab what about da skinny pimply face big ear guy or da fat sweaty dude give me a break ill take da big red georgest hunk any day

Posted by: marie | Oct 19, 2010 4:21:05 PM