Glenn Beck | News | Sarah Palin

BigGayDeal.com

Watch: Glenn Beck Calls 'Bullcrap' on Sarah Palin

Palinbeck

Beck asks Palin who her favorite Founding Father is. She replies, "all of them." Then, when pressed, she offers probably the only one of them she knows.

Probably one of the few times I've ever agreed with Glenn Beck.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. She is clearly a moron.

Posted by: jaragon | Jan 14, 2010 6:06:24 PM

2. She should've been Bush's VP, with Dan Quayle as Secretary of State. Combined, they have the brain-power of a geranium.

Posted by: Mort | Jan 14, 2010 7:55:57 PM

3. My skin crawls when I hear this person screech...Sarah's voice is impossible to bear!!!!

And I am not even talking about he absolute lack of content...her popularity within the GOP speaks volume for the fall of intellectualism within the GOP...now better known as the PoS...Party of Stupid...Cracker Nation at its worst!

Posted by: Arturo Beeche | Jan 15, 2010 1:49:06 AM

4. My surprise was she didn't say "Ronald Reagan" or "Jesus Christ".

Posted by: Chuck | Jan 15, 2010 12:10:22 PM

5. RE: "IMHO James Madison was our greatest founding father as the author of the first 10 amendments (Bill of Rights) to the Constitution amidst some very intense and some times nasty debate with his peers. And every American still values these rights more precious than other amendments which came afterwards."

Sadly, I think you are wrong.. Today's conservative GOP really only likes the 2nd one and would gleefully remove the freedom of speech and all the rights of the accused.

Posted by: Chuck | Jan 15, 2010 12:14:04 PM

6. This woman cannot construct a coherent sentence; written or verbal. Unless it's on a teleprompter, she is hopeless! And we all know that anything on a teleprompter is written by someone who has a command of the English language.

Posted by: Mark | Jan 15, 2010 8:39:16 PM

7. what a joyful video clip! I mean, you can literally see the panicon her face as she flips through her mental cue cards to try and come up with a founding father's name. i'ts hilarious! It's the same look a 5th grader gets when the pop quiz is announced and the kid hasn't read the assigned chapter yet.

And then comes the answer....pained, with a plea on the face of "hope this one gets me by".

Seriously. I agree with those who think she'll implode on Fox News. I mean, if a moron like Beck can catch her this easily, then it's going to happen, by plan or by accident, many times over and very soon.

Posted by: Andrew K | Jan 16, 2010 5:23:08 PM