News | Tiger Woods

Gold Digger Floats Tiger Woods Gay Sex Claim

Seriously?

Tiger "One of Tiger's many mistresses, Loredana Jolie Ferriolo, is penning a tell-all book about the golf ace and claims that she witnessed him in gay encounters. RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively that Loredana has claimed she saw Tiger having sexual relationships with other men. That shocking twist is something no other mistress has claimed and there has been no proof. But Loredana recently attempted to sell her story for $1 million and graphically described group sex that included incidents of Tiger with other men, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively. Loredana says she is planning to spill all about how she and Tiger 'came about, his healthy appetite for arranged sex, threesomes, girls next door, girl-girl, and an answer to all the rumors surrounding Woods' sexuality.'"

Ok, let's see - she "has claimed" something "no other mistress has claimed" and there's "no proof", but she has cred because she "attempted to sell her story for $1 million" so she is "planning to tell all".

And by the way, she's still trying to sell it. "That hint about Tiger's sexuality is the key to Loredana's hopes for making a seven-figure deal, no matter how unlikely that seems."

Sounds solid to me!

Comments

1. And this clearly describes the motivation of Tiger's mistresses: $$$.

Posted by: Ian | Jan 7, 2010 9:45:53 AM

2. Tiger Woods is too slutty, even for the gays!

Posted by: Gregoire | Jan 7, 2010 10:03:18 AM

3. A super skank out for money

Posted by: ousslander | Jan 7, 2010 10:09:04 AM

4. Well, as they said in Gypsy: "Ya gotta have a gimmick!" If there are 3 or 4 dozen sluts vying to sell their pedestrian, "He banged me, too!" stories, it helps to have a twist.

"Tiger got banged too!" fits the bill.

Posted by: Clarknt67 | Jan 7, 2010 10:16:44 AM

5. Well, if he's as highly sexed as he appears to be, I wouldn't be surprised if he's bisexual. Many highly sexed men of the heterosexual persuasion are known to dabble in male homosexual encounters. Don't be surprised if Tiger did it.

Sure the woman's a gold digger, but don't discount the possibility.

Posted by: jason | Jan 7, 2010 10:22:20 AM

6. Great! Now we get to see a parade of low-life attention whore gay men talking to Matt Lauer abotu their 15 minutes with a Tier in their tanks? Just what our media outlets needed.

Posted by: WindReader | Jan 7, 2010 10:29:55 AM

7. Surely, if Tiger had had gay encounters, one of the dudes he was with would have mentioned something by now. That story would be worth a lot of money to the tabloids.

Posted by: Chris | Jan 7, 2010 10:30:04 AM

8. Next up: barn animals and children.

Posted by: anon | Jan 7, 2010 11:33:04 AM

9. Did you all forget about the fantasy involving A-Rod and the guy from Bones? I believe the first mistress (maybe second) told the story of that.

Posted by: realitythink | Jan 7, 2010 11:41:16 AM

10. Tiger, gay? please. Just one look at the way he dresses, both on the course and off, straight as an arrow!

And Gregoire, too sleazy even for gay men? Really? 18 or so girls over an 8 year period? Thats amateur hour. Any white party and its 18 guys a day.

I have truly enjoyed watching Tiger play golf; he is magical. Seen him play 3 times live at Riveara, and many times on TV. I sure hope he returns soon.

Not once have I seen Tiger even attempt to tell others how to live their lives, moralize about other's lives, sex or otherwise. Tiger's situation is completely different from the many so-called Christian self-righteous religious and political leaders who moralize to everyone else about sex, gays, women's rights while hypocritically violating their own pronounced morals (David Vitter, Jimmy Swaggart, Wide-stance Craig, Newt "Screwing My Secretary" Gingrich, Teddy "Just Cuase I Suck Cock I'm Not Gay" Haggard, ad nauseum....)

For Woods, this is a private matter for him, his wife and family. I hope he and his family recover. For golf, sure its a bad distraction and will be so until his return; but this is the same guy who won the 2008 US Open playing with a broken leg.

Posted by: Mike in Brooklyn | Jan 7, 2010 11:55:40 AM

11. I had 3 way sex with Tiger and a sheep.

Posted by: nositall | Jan 7, 2010 12:52:04 PM

12. Wait a minute, wasn't one of his dirty texts to a GF about his getting sloppy thirds right after she was with David Boreanaz and Derek Jeter? I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss the claim.

Posted by: BGKev | Jan 7, 2010 12:55:00 PM

13. ...I didn't think tigers changed their stripes...I see now I might be wrong about that...!

Posted by: sonofabutch | Jan 7, 2010 4:41:32 PM

14. if Tiger Woods would act with contrition and begin giving away chunks of his vast fortune to poor and needy people, I'd be more inclined to forgive him and move on. Then he needs counseling.

Posted by: John Boy | Jan 8, 2010 1:45:57 AM

15. there was that text in which he described to some girl his fantasy of her being in a three-way with A-Rod and another guy

Posted by: Hank | Jan 8, 2010 2:55:38 AM