Anderson Cooper | Kathy Griffin | News

BigGayDeal.com

Kathy Griffin Reportedly Banned from CNN NYE Over F-Bomb

Griffin

Kathy Griffin has been banned from CNN's New Years Eve telecast for this year's F-bomb moment, according to Popeater, who make it sound like she's been banned from the entire network. Spokeswoman Shimrit Sheetrit says no decisions have been made about next year's show.

Watch the Falcon-Bomb, if you missed it, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Aren't jokes supposed to be funny, andy? It's like listening to cats fucking. Kathy Griffin's performance makes bone cancer seem like good times. Christ, it's so boring and shrill--"Okay um, okay...um but then like oh my god! RIGHT! AM I RIGHT?!" The only people who laugh at her are tons of fun fag hags and their gay accessories. TROLL BLAH!

Posted by: TANK | Jan 5, 2010 9:52:03 PM

2. She's unfit to hoist Lisa Lampanelli's worse for wear jock.

Posted by: TANK | Jan 5, 2010 9:54:52 PM

3. If you think she is funny you must have a very low IQ.

Posted by: harold moses | Jan 5, 2010 10:40:20 PM

4. banned?! really?

Posted by: autao | Jan 6, 2010 3:02:42 AM

5. She was unwatchable that night... she could actually be a moron.
    Anderson Cooper deserves a much swifter sidekick than that fucktard.
    Erica Hill would be quite fun that night, they really do have great chemistry.

Posted by: NSFW | Jan 6, 2010 10:47:36 AM

6. I love kathy. However, She really sucked that night. Not funny at all but annoying as hell! It was hard to watch.

Posted by: Roseanne | Jan 6, 2010 11:13:35 AM

7. I don't know what it is with the US. You can show all the violence you want - real or imagined (yet very real-looking) - and all is well; however, say fuck, or show a nipple and all hell breaks loose.

Most western countries don't really give a rat's ass about nudity or swearing. You guys should really get your priorities straight!

Posted by: John Merzetti | Jan 6, 2010 1:57:14 PM

8. You know what kathy gripphian shut the heck up about talyor swift she is awesome and you suck who are you to talk about talyor when your no better every one has a sucky life at some times andeveryone complained about them so don't trash some one that you don't know Taylor swift is the greatest person that I know and she is amazing inspiring trust worthy smart a great singer and I love her she is my hero and even though I have never in my life meet her I have way more respect for her then you do one more thing happy new year and good-bye

Posted by: Tara | Dec 31, 2012 11:55:10 PM