Fashion Men | Kerry Degman | Models | News

Kerry Degman Gets Organic, Remains Glistening While Doing So

Kerrydegman

Kerry Degman has apparently moved on from his gig at A/X (or maybe he's just on loan), packing it in to some organic briefs from Polo Ralph Lauren.

A behind-the-scenes clip I never posted of Degman's A/X shoots, AFTER THE JUMP...

Degman

Comments

1. What's with the Concentration Camp hair Cut?

Posted by: JoeBlow | Jan 5, 2010 9:15:20 AM

2. I like him better than Beckham.

Posted by: MT | Jan 5, 2010 10:30:53 AM

3. Kerry won't be doing anymore AX campaign (from his Twitter). AX is bringing back Clint Mauro.

Posted by: George | Jan 5, 2010 10:41:32 AM

4. No one has ever answered this for me but are we supposed to care about this guy because he's gay? Meaning is he gay or is it just because he a cute straight guy? Googling him doesn't come up with anything about if he's gay or not.

Posted by: Jersey | Jan 5, 2010 11:33:41 AM

5. @ JERSEY

Perhaps you can figure out for yourself whether or not you should care about things. Just a thought.
    On an unrelated note, the hot piece of Brazilian ass next to whatshisface is Carlos Freire and I am going to marry him in my head.

Posted by: Eric | Jan 5, 2010 1:19:51 PM

6. The fact that Carlos Friere was standing half-naked in the background without ANY COMMENT WHATSOEVER (thank you Eric for noticing) is inexplicable.

And I love the Buchenwald haircut. I don't have the bone structure to pull it off, but when a guy can make that look work it's utterly intoxicating to me.

Posted by: The Milkman | Jan 5, 2010 1:55:07 PM

7. I agree. I love the haircut.

I also think Kerry is hotter without the bronzer.

Posted by: Rodney Wollam | Jan 5, 2010 3:34:42 PM

8. Yeah that haircut makes that guy look like a white trash skin head relative of Popeye. He’s under 5’7” with sugar bowl ears, a roman nose and a heavy droopy brow.

Posted by: ggreen | Jan 5, 2010 8:29:22 PM

9. So people cake and paint themselves in bronzer to look tanner? Embrace the color you are, geeze.

Posted by: KFLO | Jan 5, 2010 9:06:25 PM

10. I work part-time for a modeling agency and it makes my blood boil when people criticize models for how they look in print. Believe it or not, the model doesn't get to decide 1) what they are wearing, or 2) how much make-up/bronzer is put on them.

Any model that refuses to wear something or complains about make-up will have a very short career. There are scant few times models can object to something on the set: sexual harrassment, nudity that wasn't pre-booked, for example.

Posted by: alex | Jan 5, 2010 10:06:21 PM

11. He's under 5'7"? His profile says 6'. Oh well, midgets make good models because they've got tight little bodies that don't take much working out to develop. And camera angles and whatnot can make 'em look human sized. But in real life, ick...bad personalities in addition to little tiny freak hands. That's ironic given how upbeat and happy they seemed in the wizard of oz.

Posted by: TANK | Jan 5, 2010 10:12:43 PM

12. I mean, look what the magic of the camera can do for al pacino and tom cruise--both hobbits. They look almost like people!

Posted by: TANK | Jan 5, 2010 10:14:36 PM