Apple | News | Reality TV

BigGayDeal.com

Orange County Real Housewife Tamra's Son Ryan: Guy with iPhone

Ryan1

Ryan, the tattooed son of Orange County Real Housewife Tamra Barney, decided to flex his new ink on Guys with iPhones (site nsfw). One more shot, AFTER THE JUMP...

Ryan2

(via guytvblog)

Comments

1. Most of the Celebrities on "Guys with iPhones" are just stolen off of Twitter.

Sorry to burst your bubble

Posted by: AED | Jan 10, 2010 11:25:33 AM

2. I went to the site Guys with iPhones and realized something important: It seems, though I'm not certain, that most of the guys on there are douchebags of Jersey Shore level.

Perhaps it's just me.

Posted by: damien | Jan 10, 2010 11:32:28 AM

3. i'm tired of that site. they have no problem posting photos of couples where the woman is giving us the finger, but they edit the comments when someone bitches about it. i don't need to go to a gay site and be flipped off by a chick.

Posted by: casey | Jan 10, 2010 11:33:48 AM

4. I'm sorry, I think those tattoos are HIDEOUS. He'd look a thousand times better without them. (And the tattoos will look even more hideous as he ages.)

Posted by: aesthete | Jan 10, 2010 11:40:57 AM

5. White trash, check, tattoos, check, self important celeburtard, check, hey this is now the USA’s number one product.

Posted by: ggreen | Jan 10, 2010 11:56:30 AM

6. Why is there always some silly supercilious queen complaining about guys' ink?

Posted by: niles | Jan 10, 2010 11:56:58 AM

7. His tatoos are the only good thing about him!

Ew!

Posted by: Rowan | Jan 10, 2010 12:09:56 PM

8. Those tattoos are just as bad as the 'Cadillac' one the Jersey Shore dude has.

Posted by: S. | Jan 10, 2010 12:34:42 PM

9. Agreed that his tats are the only interesting thing he's got going.

Posted by: Tonic | Jan 10, 2010 12:50:59 PM

10. Steroids: One helluva drug!

Posted by: Nick | Jan 10, 2010 12:51:20 PM

11. Doesn't anyone find it interesting he's snapping his foto in what appears to be a public toilet?

Posted by: Hotter Perry | Jan 10, 2010 1:00:17 PM

12. Hotter Perry: if you go to that site, 99% of the photos are shot in bathrooms, public and private. it's like the only mirrors people own are in toilets. it gets boring by the third click.

Posted by: casey | Jan 10, 2010 1:03:33 PM

13. ooooh look another tattooed douche who can photograph himself. *yawn*

Posted by: ZnSD | Jan 10, 2010 1:07:02 PM

14. I like the ink, but I'm not so crazy about the canvas.

Posted by: Mike in the Tundra | Jan 10, 2010 2:22:05 PM

15. With that kind of upper body development, his head looks awfully small.

Posted by: Will | Jan 10, 2010 2:29:44 PM

16. Vile tattoos...of course. And what a butterface! If he whinnyed, someone would throw a saddle at him.

Posted by: TANK | Jan 10, 2010 2:30:59 PM

17. Y'all must be lots hotter than I am.

I'd hit it. I wouldn't want my friends to find out about it, but yeah. I'd hit that.

Posted by: The Milkman | Jan 10, 2010 2:37:31 PM

18. Major case of rape face.

Posted by: Glen | Jan 10, 2010 2:41:00 PM

19. @ The Milkman

Lol, we are! ;-b

Posted by: Rowan | Jan 10, 2010 3:46:52 PM

20. If any of his ink was meant to commemorate some accomplishment, I might remotely care. But, as he is a complete fuck-up, the ink is even more ridiculous. He is without honor.

Posted by: jimmy | Jan 10, 2010 3:57:27 PM

21. @Hotter Perry & @Casey: I think most of the public toilets shots are probably gym locker rooms. a lot of guys snap pictures right after their work-out when their muscles are more pumped.

Posted by: Ed | Jan 10, 2010 4:08:08 PM

22. Hmmm, average facial looks, hot body - I'm not quite sure where all the hate is coming from, unless only supermodel bodybuilders usually post to this site.

Posted by: El Brucio | Jan 10, 2010 5:46:09 PM

23. I don't mention it anymore (repetition), but tattoos are kind of a sign of mental issues. Nobody 'normal' who who works and has responsibilities wakes up and says "I need a tattoo!" Only people who are bored with their lives and/or drunk get them.

Don't even get me started with the Chinese symbols and letters on white boys who barely passed their public speaking classes in college, lol.

Posted by: NickIRL | Jan 10, 2010 5:48:03 PM

24. @El Brucio: "Then again, I've never watched the reality show. Does he act like a total douche or something?"

In a word......Yes!

Posted by: PDQ | Jan 10, 2010 5:51:08 PM

25. Sorry to disagree, but he is in great shape and doesn't look at all like he does steroids. I've never used and I'm twice as big. You get this way by not sitting on your fat hairy asses and going to the gym.

Posted by: Antny | Jan 10, 2010 6:59:35 PM