Apple | News | Reality TV

Orange County Real Housewife Tamra's Son Ryan: Guy with iPhone

Ryan1

Ryan, the tattooed son of Orange County Real Housewife Tamra Barney, decided to flex his new ink on Guys with iPhones (site nsfw). One more shot, AFTER THE JUMP...

Ryan2

(via guytvblog)

Comments

1. Nick! How dare you! The chinese characters are DEEP! They individuate! It's an expression of more than just an image--but an idear...idears!!!!!!!!! Tattoos are for low rent trash! End of discussion.

Posted by: TANK | Jan 10, 2010 7:21:26 PM

2. i have to admit, i was much more attracted to tats and piercings before 13 year old mall girls started flaunting them. i can actually remember a time when my tatted/pierced buddy was STARED at in banks and on the sidewalks, with young children crossing the street to avoid him, lol. those were the days. my favorites today are the unintentional misspellings i've seen on some people. now THAT's funny stuff.

Posted by: casey | Jan 10, 2010 7:45:21 PM

3. I didn't know you were allowed to keep your iphone in jail! Prisons these days!

Posted by: hugo | Jan 10, 2010 11:31:25 PM

4. Hot guy, great body, great tats and he's not afraid to show it to us. Why do some queens always have to make such a stink every time someone's not ashamed to show off?

Posted by: Jasun mark | Jan 10, 2010 11:44:10 PM

5. I can only think of what Diana Vreeland used to say..."Never ink your body", and a person more chic than her never lived.

Tattoos are pure trash, plain and simple.

Posted by: Brad | Jan 10, 2010 11:48:16 PM

6. Natural, my ass. In the second photo, he's just starting to get bitchtits.

As for the tats, these ones are the equivalent of doodles on high school notebooks. They look TERRIBLE.

PS why do queens bitch about queens bitching about queens bitching about queens bitching about queens... sorry, too tired to find out.

Posted by: Fred | Jan 11, 2010 12:08:31 AM

7. Yeah, he's kind of douche but his mom is a vapid bimbo and his step dad is a fucking-tool-mega-douche-bag. So you can't really blame him for being a loser. Anyway, yes, he looks like he's on steroids and who really cares. He's kind of hot, so let his shriveld dick fall off and I'll just lust after him from afar.

Posted by: Neo | Jan 11, 2010 12:29:43 AM

8. I'm going to disagree with a lot of the posts, this is my kind of guy. Great face, kind of baby ish but with a body that screams man, and the tattoos show it.

Posted by: MK | Jan 11, 2010 12:49:27 AM

9. LOL Most of you would still suck his dick! I know I would and pay his bus fare! Last time I saw the show he did not have a ride :( But don't tell him where you work because those types show up and cause scenes! Shew be careful with that straight *wink* trade, honey.

Posted by: David | Jan 11, 2010 12:50:28 AM

10. It is ridiculous for these queens to rant about the boys of Jersey Shore but if any of them italians make a pass at any of them,their legs will go up so high and so fast that people will think new towers have already be erected.The guys are hot and I'm sure none of you will kick them out of bed.Hypocrites.I like them and enjoy their nakedness.There.

Posted by: Oscar in Miami Beach | Jan 11, 2010 3:06:30 AM

11. About people with tatoo's , I think they are hot and I don't have to be stupid, drunk or just bored with my life just cause I got a tatoo.. I am in school to become a dentist, I am sucessful and have a tatoo...it's people like u sitting around on ur fat ass gossiping about other guys cause ur jealous about how good this guy really looks..go workout and stop beind drama queens..

Posted by: Kyle | Jan 11, 2010 10:48:08 AM

12. Seriously, funny how y'all clicked on the link to "see more" and feel compelled to bitch, that he's butterfaced, or rape face, or has ugly tattoo's.

Where you expecting something different from, um, the first photo?

I, for one, think he looks great. And I'd like to see your photos for a side-by-side comparison, negative bitches.

Posted by: Frozen North | Jan 11, 2010 11:25:06 AM

13. NICKIRL...you're ignorance amazes me!
    Tattooing is an art form that is practiced worldwide, and has been around for thousands of years. For many people, a tattoo represents a statement of one's individuality and self-expression, and others would argue that they are inherently spiritual. Traditionally body art was a form of sacred self-expression with connections to religious and spiritual beliefs. Certain ethnic groups such as Maori people in New Zealand and Polynesians have tattoos laden with cultural and spiritual significance. So there is no doubt that tattoos are associated with events beyond the mundane level of existence.
    And guess what else?!? Plenty of 'normal' people who work and have responsibilities have tattoos. In fact, recent polls have indicated that between 15 to 25% of American people have tattoos. Even if that figure was only around 10%, it would still represent quite a lot of people with ink. People from all walks of life and social demographics are getting tattooed including lawyers, professors, and police officers. Why are you placing your judgements, intolerance, and prejudices onto others? Prejudice is prejudice in whatever form you find it and is symptomatic of a diseased mind which has deluded itself into thinking that the other person (be they black, gay, or covered with tattoos) is somewhat inferior.
    I find it particularly interesting to find such prejudice within THIS cyber community. How can you possible feel any better about yourself for posting a comment which projects negative attitudes directed at people based on aspects of their identity?

Posted by: izzie | Jan 11, 2010 2:01:31 PM

14. total butterface

and I'm still not convinced Guys With iPhones is a "gay" site per se, but definitely an exhibitionist one

Posted by: Astro | Jan 11, 2010 3:09:06 PM

15. "NICKIRL...you're ignorance amazes me!"

Says it all, doesn't it? LOL! Kinda sad, actually.

Posted by: TANK | Jan 11, 2010 3:18:27 PM

16. Next step is some JO site or a gay for pay site, where he has his first experience with another guy for $$$$$

Posted by: Darrell | Jan 11, 2010 4:43:11 PM

17. This dude is totally my type. To everyone who is whining, bitching, moaning and complaining, you are jut jealous. You know damn well you would drop your pants and underwear for this dude in a heartbeat. I would and he can fuck me as many times as he wants. These pics just scream real man and lots of hot sex.

Posted by: Tim | Jan 15, 2010 10:24:40 AM

18. GROSS, he is double ick, his face is creepy & he is really a 100% loser screw up.. so disgusting..

ditto for Vicky's son Michael

Posted by: cindy | Jan 15, 2010 5:02:38 PM

19. Sorry did not know this was for gays. Why so secretive nothing to be ashamed of unless you are hurting others to cover your shame

Posted by: Tania | Jul 30, 2010 7:29:28 AM

20. He's on steriods for sure, you can tell by how huge his shoulders are.

Posted by: Jimmy V | Jun 19, 2011 6:47:15 PM