Chris Colfer | Cory Monteith | Glee | News

BigGayDeal.com

Photo: Chris Colfer Works the Plaid

Hummel

Cory Monteith tweeted this photo from the set of Glee: "Kurt Hummel in full effect."

In related news, Glee got an early second season renewal.

Comments

1. That kid is adorable.

Posted by: Aaron Akins | Jan 13, 2010 2:17:05 PM

2. And apparently, Olivia Newton-John will be doing a scene with Jane Lynch later this season.

It's true! There IS a gay agenda!

Posted by: KJ | Jan 13, 2010 2:26:07 PM

3. I rented the first season of this show and it is incredible. One of the writers(Ryan Murphy) wrote Nip/Tuck and some of the snarky comments,etc. are in this show.
    See it if you can. If you enjoy musicals you'll love it!

Posted by: SFshawn | Jan 13, 2010 2:44:19 PM

4. I'm watching the DVDs of this show now and I like it but the main kid's singing (the premature ejaculator) really bugs me. I think he sounds awful, especially with all the digital processing.

I like Kurt's character though.

Posted by: Wes | Jan 13, 2010 3:12:23 PM

5. Love Chris Colfer!

But why is it that both Ugly Betty and Glee--the two gayest shows on tv right now--have to put their gay characters in such over-the-top fashion? (I'm thinking Mark on UB.)

It's like a big pink(or plaid) wrapper. Look at me! I'm the gay one!

My hubby is a long-time fashionista. He thinks nothing of donning his fully-sequined Versace tuxedo or gold patent leather Guccis. But even he ridicules the outfits on UB's Mark and Glee's Curt.

Yes, let our gay characters be fabulous and fashionable. But don't make them look ridiculous.

Posted by: NickC | Jan 13, 2010 3:16:40 PM

6. Anyone that cute can wear whatever they want =P

Posted by: John | Jan 13, 2010 3:44:16 PM

7. He looks like 12 years old.

Posted by: Jon | Jan 13, 2010 7:26:22 PM

8. Hello? Anybody else notice that he's got Jane Lynch's pantyhose stuffed in his undies or... OMG! I can't think about it!

Posted by: Commeca | Jan 14, 2010 1:05:27 AM