Christina Aguilera | Music | Music Video | News

BigGayDeal.com

The Bog Lady Returns

Whoami

A new video in the 'who in the hell is she' series has been posted. Previous clips here.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Previously...
She is Coming: Is it Christina Aguilera? [tr]

Comments

1. i really dislike 'after the jump'. can't it all be on the same page?

Posted by: lazybythelake | Jan 25, 2010 9:16:23 PM

2. no vid here

Posted by: JeffRob | Jan 25, 2010 9:21:28 PM

3. lol

just an ad for Nick Jonas' album "Who I Am" coming up

now THAT would be some freaky ass shit

Posted by: steve | Jan 25, 2010 9:35:05 PM

4. I coulda sworn this campaign was for the upcoming Darwin-themed album by The Knife... but itunes has samples of all their tracks, and they sound nothing like this.

So I guess I'm back to Christina.

Posted by: crispy | Jan 25, 2010 10:39:33 PM

5. A major label would not spend this much money for a new act. It would make sense if it is Christina since someone of her caliber could really dish out expensive budgeted videos for viral campaign.

I dunno, all these videos are nauseating me! But oh so exciting!

Posted by: Dice | Jan 26, 2010 12:58:36 AM

6. The link to the video is here:

Posted by: gabriel | Jan 26, 2010 1:09:22 AM

7. I think it actually something to do with Goldfrapp and not Christina.

Posted by: Rich Monsoon | Jan 26, 2010 1:52:04 AM

8. Goldfrapp already released her first single and it's nothing like this. From the hair, its possible that it's Christina coz she recently had her hair cut to that length.

Someone posted this on a blog from Sony. I dunno, could be a hoax.

Posted by: FND | Jan 26, 2010 4:49:58 AM

9. Actually, the Twitter account already admitted that it's Goldfrapp. ONTD called her out on it, and she confirmed, although the Twitter account no longer exists.

However, here's the ONTD post:

And all of the Twitter account's Favorite tweets were Goldfrapp song titles.

My vote goes for Goldfrapp.

Posted by: Ryan | Jan 26, 2010 8:17:37 AM

10. This sounds nothing like the new goldfrapp song, and looks nothing like the cover art for their new single either.

Popjustice has some interetsing musings on the numbers of the video, all pointing towards christina.

Posted by: Andreas | Jan 26, 2010 8:33:25 AM

11. Ryan - that Twitter account was only set up after the videos had gone into major circulation on blogs and music forums. I think it was a fake, compared to the videos (and their accompanying text on the Youtube account) it seemed quite different; clumsier and more obvious.

Posted by: Chris | Jan 26, 2010 8:36:02 AM

12. maybe it's Kylie

Posted by: neil | Jan 26, 2010 8:48:23 AM

13. I'm loving it!

Posted by: Jeff | Jan 26, 2010 9:02:09 AM

14. My guess is Fever Ray from Sweden.

Posted by: Linkmaxbub | Jan 26, 2010 7:21:53 PM

15. I'm thinking this is Fever Ray as well.

Certainly, if it was Christina, then American music might actually have a shred of hope left . . . and I would personally applaud that level of commitment to innovation.

But, as of this moment, no one from America is producing anything electronic that hasn't already been done 6,873,000 times.

Goldflapp is certainly possible . . .

Exciting.

Posted by: Br!on | Jan 26, 2010 8:44:23 PM

16. rumor says: The Golden Filter

Posted by: tony | Jan 27, 2010 6:19:51 AM

17. It's 100% Christina Aguilera! I'm one of her biggest fans and I can tell its her from her hands. Ive studied her every move for the past 10 years to know! lol

Posted by: LC | Jan 30, 2010 9:39:48 AM

18. I wouldn't be surprised if this was Poe, seeing as how she just announced she will be declaring a release date for her new album, and she feels like she just "re-emerged, spitting dirt out of her mouth...."

Posted by: Nathaniel | Feb 1, 2010 1:45:56 AM