Adam Lambert | Ke$ha | Mike Furey | News

BigGayDeal.com

A Dangerous Muse, Ke$ha, Adam Lambert Menage a Trois

Club57_2

Here's a shot that Mike Furey of Dangerous Muse's publicist just sent around of Furey, Ke$ha, and Adam Lambert looking boozy at NYC's Club 57 last week, where Lambert had a widely reported make-out session with the "Tik Tok" singer.

Said Lambert: "She's really pretty and we were laughing and we just started kissing. It was pretty innocent to be honest with you. I mean, it wasn't too dirty."

Of course, the gossip world takeaway from that interview is that Lambert is not totally gay. Thus, the takeaway from this photo is that Lambert's totally into three-ways, of course.

P.S. - Furey's Dangerous Muse has a new remix out of "Bad Romance". You can get it here.

Comments

1. Im sorry, I just find him so absolutely boring. I just think he is the bastard love child of Liza Minelli and Tom Keifer of Cinderalla.

Her as well, to be honest. Why is she even famous. Such a desperate attempt to be "alterna subculture." She just looks like a cheerleader who heard and Avril Lavigne song at a Wet Seal and decided to rebel, though safely.

Posted by: Joe | Feb 22, 2010 2:07:58 PM

2. Im sorry, I just find him so absolutely boring. I just think he is the bastard love child of Liza Minelli and Tom Keifer of Cinderella.

Her as well, to be honest. Why is she even famous? Such a desperate attempt to be "alterna subculture." She just looks like a cheerleader who heard an Avril Lavigne song at a Wet Seal and decided to rebel, though safely.

Posted by: Joe | Feb 22, 2010 2:09:29 PM

3. It was a pity kiss...

Posted by: Denis | Feb 22, 2010 2:14:51 PM

4. Am I getting old or is this new crop of pop stars completely contrived and boring?

Posted by: Dave | Feb 22, 2010 2:16:58 PM

5. I'm worn out hearing about Adam Lambert from every media source. Damn! Occasional items would continue my interest -- but this constant borage is complete overkill. Enough already.

Posted by: Drew | Feb 22, 2010 2:19:40 PM

6. Who gives a f**k?

Posted by: TPL | Feb 22, 2010 2:43:59 PM

7. Is Adam Lambert ever not drunk? Is he trying to make alcoholism cool because every time he shows up somewhere he's drunk or drinking. He can certainly sing, but he's fascinating like watching a train wreck. It's too early for celebrity to be taking its toll on him.

Posted by: john | Feb 22, 2010 2:48:48 PM

8. Adam, pay attention to what is being said here. You have a great work ethic but you can throw that all away in one bad moment. Careful!

Posted by: Bec | Feb 22, 2010 3:44:35 PM

9. What comments from a bunch of jealous losers...ha ha - Joe, Dave Drew, Denis, John - all men who can't stand that all your women are crazy about Adam and yes we know he's gay, but you wouldn't know sexuality if it hit you in the face, it's much more than what's in your pants.

Posted by: Jennifer | Feb 22, 2010 3:45:56 PM

10. The Dangerous Muse guy usually looks really hot, very Josh Harnett etc.

He doesn't look half as good here, though :(

Posted by: John | Feb 22, 2010 4:13:11 PM

11. Oh and to people complaining about Adam Lambert, why do you click on his posts?

Posted by: John | Feb 22, 2010 4:13:55 PM

12. Adam and Kesha met in December and are really good friends. They all look comfy in that picture. They work hard and they play hard. Nothing wrong with that.

Posted by: happy4them | Feb 22, 2010 5:06:21 PM

13. I've had such a crush on Mike Furey for years.

Posted by: Grey | Feb 22, 2010 5:28:00 PM

14. I'm still p.o.'d Kesha is described and marketed as 'hip hop'. Kesha is of the Paris Hilton circle of low lifes. Adam Lambert and her are really good friends? My opinion of him has dropped.

Posted by: zeta | Feb 22, 2010 5:28:29 PM

15. Yeah, and I'm not gay because I've made out with girls when drunk. Right. Haha. Love dumb people.

Posted by: Kári Emil | Feb 22, 2010 5:41:07 PM

16. Well you know what happened after the girl fell sleep....

Posted by: jaragon | Feb 22, 2010 6:05:23 PM

17. Mike Furey = sex

So pretty.

Posted by: sparks | Feb 22, 2010 6:05:36 PM

18. Wheee!!! Sorry I wasn't there with them! Have fun kids, you only go around once!

Posted by: RoRo | Feb 22, 2010 6:10:50 PM

19. Can anyone help! I cant play the videos nomore on this website or justjared, but I can play the videos on youtube. I downloaded flash player and adobe reader 9 I dont know if that could be the cause. IN the box where the video suppose to play a little picture frame is in the left upper corner and the rest of the empty box is blank. Can everyone help?

Posted by: victor | Feb 22, 2010 9:24:04 PM

20. I am a huge fan of Adam's, and I never say anything negative about him, ever, but I have noticed that he seems to be burning the candle at both ends( Is that a pun, no, maybe not). Anyway, I want him to have fun, but if he wants to stay healthy, and gorgeous he might want to watch the booze.

Posted by: Wicked Glitter | Feb 22, 2010 11:10:00 PM

21. Adam works hard and does enough good for society. EVERYONE deserves to have fun. Don't be fooled because the paps get him when he's drinking. They're playing up the fact that he commented about having a drinking problem for a while way back when. Apparently some of his fans are buying into it. Chill out and let the kid roll as he pleases. Gay, bi, straight, who really cares? I hate labels. LUV U ADAM!!!

Posted by: Rockermom68 | Feb 22, 2010 11:34:57 PM

22. @Rockermom68

Adam is the one who labes himself as GAY. He has gotten all the buzz that came along with the "confession" of his homosexuality.

Posted by: Gene | Feb 22, 2010 11:58:07 PM

23. Question: Why is it that unflattering pics & articles about ADAM always find their way to these blogs WHILE articles about ADAM hand delivering 1000 rock musical instruments to a school .. Belvedere Middle School .. in LA and also singing his hit single with the children & their teacher WWFM after having a special contest among his fan clubs to raise the money for these instruments along with a flattering pic of ADAM gets buried among the nasty articles? WHY can't people see the genuine goodness in this guy? America is so blind!

Posted by: terie | Feb 23, 2010 4:07:43 AM

24. Adam, I am so sorry that you and Kesha are friends. Please come to your senses and get a pet rock instead.

Posted by: Eric26 | Feb 23, 2010 4:51:30 AM

25. 1) I dont hate Adam Lambert. I just find him boring.

2) Keisha, also boring. I am really curious as to why she is famous though.

@Jennifer

What are you talking about? My women? I don't have any women. Talk about a jealous loser. Get over yourself, none of us here are looking to give you a makeover or boost your ego.

Posted by: Joe | Feb 23, 2010 10:12:50 AM