A Dangerous Muse, Ke$ha, Adam Lambert Menage a Trois

Club57_2

Here's a shot that Mike Furey of Dangerous Muse's publicist just sent around of Furey, Ke$ha, and Adam Lambert looking boozy at NYC's Club 57 last week, where Lambert had a widely reported make-out session with the "Tik Tok" singer.

Said Lambert: "She's really pretty and we were laughing and we just started kissing. It was pretty innocent to be honest with you. I mean, it wasn't too dirty."

Of course, the gossip world takeaway from that interview is that Lambert is not totally gay. Thus, the takeaway from this photo is that Lambert's totally into three-ways, of course.

P.S. – Furey's Dangerous Muse has a new remix out of "Bad Romance". You can get it here.

Comments

1. Joe says

Im sorry, I just find him so absolutely boring. I just think he is the bastard love child of Liza Minelli and Tom Keifer of Cinderalla.

Her as well, to be honest. Why is she even famous. Such a desperate attempt to be “alterna subculture.” She just looks like a cheerleader who heard and Avril Lavigne song at a Wet Seal and decided to rebel, though safely.

2. Joe says

Im sorry, I just find him so absolutely boring. I just think he is the bastard love child of Liza Minelli and Tom Keifer of Cinderella.

Her as well, to be honest. Why is she even famous? Such a desperate attempt to be “alterna subculture.” She just looks like a cheerleader who heard an Avril Lavigne song at a Wet Seal and decided to rebel, though safely.

3. Drew says

I’m worn out hearing about Adam Lambert from every media source. Damn! Occasional items would continue my interest — but this constant borage is complete overkill. Enough already.

4. john says

Is Adam Lambert ever not drunk? Is he trying to make alcoholism cool because every time he shows up somewhere he’s drunk or drinking. He can certainly sing, but he’s fascinating like watching a train wreck. It’s too early for celebrity to be taking its toll on him.

5. Jennifer says

What comments from a bunch of jealous losers…ha ha – Joe, Dave Drew, Denis, John – all men who can’t stand that all your women are crazy about Adam and yes we know he’s gay, but you wouldn’t know sexuality if it hit you in the face, it’s much more than what’s in your pants.

6. happy4them says

Adam and Kesha met in December and are really good friends. They all look comfy in that picture. They work hard and they play hard. Nothing wrong with that.

7. says

I’m still p.o.’d Kesha is described and marketed as ‘hip hop’. Kesha is of the Paris Hilton circle of low lifes. Adam Lambert and her are really good friends? My opinion of him has dropped.

8. victor says

Can anyone help! I cant play the videos nomore on this website or justjared, but I can play the videos on youtube. I downloaded flash player and adobe reader 9 I dont know if that could be the cause. IN the box where the video suppose to play a little picture frame is in the left upper corner and the rest of the empty box is blank. Can everyone help?

9. Wicked Glitter says

I am a huge fan of Adam’s, and I never say anything negative about him, ever, but I have noticed that he seems to be burning the candle at both ends( Is that a pun, no, maybe not). Anyway, I want him to have fun, but if he wants to stay healthy, and gorgeous he might want to watch the booze.

10. Rockermom68 says

Adam works hard and does enough good for society. EVERYONE deserves to have fun. Don’t be fooled because the paps get him when he’s drinking. They’re playing up the fact that he commented about having a drinking problem for a while way back when. Apparently some of his fans are buying into it. Chill out and let the kid roll as he pleases. Gay, bi, straight, who really cares? I hate labels. LUV U ADAM!!!

11. terie says

Question: Why is it that unflattering pics & articles about ADAM always find their way to these blogs WHILE articles about ADAM hand delivering 1000 rock musical instruments to a school .. Belvedere Middle School .. in LA and also singing his hit single with the children & their teacher WWFM after having a special contest among his fan clubs to raise the money for these instruments along with a flattering pic of ADAM gets buried among the nasty articles? WHY can’t people see the genuine goodness in this guy? America is so blind!

12. Joe says

1) I dont hate Adam Lambert. I just find him boring.

2) Keisha, also boring. I am really curious as to why she is famous though.

@Jennifer

What are you talking about? My women? I don’t have any women. Talk about a jealous loser. Get over yourself, none of us here are looking to give you a makeover or boost your ego.

13. Wicked Glitter says

@Joe, BWAHAHAHA! You don’t have any woman! Maybe Jennifer was talking about your Momma, or your sisters, aunts, cousins, grandmas? I bet you do have some women who love Adam, because afterall we all do. its God’s punishment for picking that damn apple. @Rockermom68, I don’t buy into what I read about Adam. I didn’t even know that Adam had said that he once had a drinking problem. If he did say that though, I don’t think his fans should enable him into thinking it is ok. Everyone likes to party, but drinking too much can sneak up on a person pretty quick. Adam is such a sweet, talentd, good looking guy, I don’t want to see him fall into that trap.

14. JLM says

The press loves to make it look like Adam drinks all the time, that is BS – he works his a** off and like most young adults, goes to a club now and then. They are young, working hard to make their way in a tough business and just letting loose once in while. America has gotten so boring and PC people pretend they don’t party – BS!!