Music | Music Video | News

Watch: Life in Quarantine Can be Hot, Sick, and Hilarious

Sick

I think if I were ever quarantined with anything, I'd want to be stuck in there with someone as funny asthe Fully Sick Rapper.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Oh my gosh! I think I am in LOVE! Quarentine, stranded Island, dinner with the parents, he could make anything better. That's what a real husband does.

Posted by: Robert | Feb 25, 2010 2:08:56 PM

2. That's cute.

Posted by: Rodney | Feb 25, 2010 2:09:51 PM

3. I don't know what he's got but it looks good on him.

Hot man, hysterical video.

Posted by: TampaZeke | Feb 25, 2010 2:32:58 PM

4. He's sick with TB.

Posted by: Rodney | Feb 25, 2010 2:35:28 PM

5. Robert arm wrestle you for him, adorable , god those eyes are to die for

Posted by: pete | Feb 25, 2010 2:36:17 PM

6. Wearing underwear on your head is an underrated pleasure.

Posted by: crispy | Feb 25, 2010 3:10:21 PM

7. "Wearing underwear on your head is an underrated pleasure"

Oh, Crispy, that aint nothin'. Ever had the ecstacy of a football player's jock strap strapped to your face? (you tie the straps around your ears to get the full fit of the cup).

Oh, and I know you prefer soccer to football, and their cups have just as strong a fragrance, I guess (just a little foreign flavor maybe). Soccer boys do wear protection, don't they?

And the British guy in the video is cute....pretty eyes.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Feb 25, 2010 3:36:47 PM

8. LOL, D! I'll have to try that jock strap trick. :)

And soccer boys do NOT wear protection! That's why you see them clutching their jewels whenever David Beckham is about fire off a free kick.

Posted by: crispy | Feb 25, 2010 3:55:24 PM

9. Fantastic. But why is all the writing in the video reversed, like was filmed in a mirror?

Posted by: Ben | Feb 25, 2010 4:16:18 PM

10. Brit? that lad is an Aussie. and a damned, funny, cute, smart and creative one at that.

some real geek love in that vid.

Posted by: Dego | Feb 25, 2010 4:41:42 PM

11. What does this have to do with the homosexuality.

Yes, he's australian or less likely a kiwi, not british.

Posted by: TANK | Feb 25, 2010 4:47:17 PM

12. this guy is so cute and funny..oh and a total hottie. Get well soon Christiaan!

Posted by: john | Feb 25, 2010 4:53:07 PM

13. @Tank: He's clearly having a Down-Low relationship with "Mr Glove with an ass for a face"

That and my reaction to his video make this video on point enough for the homosexuality.

Posted by: Dego | Feb 25, 2010 4:56:35 PM

14. Thank you, DEGO (I don't like saying that. I'll say, Mister Dego). I stand corrected--he aint British.

I think the Commonwealth guy is cute, ok?

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Feb 25, 2010 5:06:20 PM

15. Clever lyrics and HOT guy! Can i get a woof up in here!

Hope he gets well soon :)

Posted by: sparks | Feb 25, 2010 5:19:35 PM

16. Blah blah blah. More skin please.

Posted by: Marco | Feb 25, 2010 5:56:00 PM

17. It really wasn't that funny when his work mates had to get tested for TB all because he stupidly didn't do the common sense thing and get immunised before travelling.

Yeah Andy. Hot and hilarious.

Posted by: James | Feb 25, 2010 7:58:56 PM

18. @James: The immunization for TB (BCG) is not always effective, especially when risking exposure in heavily infected areas such as South America. An airborne bacillus, TB is spread when exposed to droplets from someone coughing in you close proximity. Teh "hole in the lung" and "coughing up blood" lines indicate a serious exposure and infection, perhaps even drug resistant. Once inoculated with BCG you will produce a positive TB skin test regardless of actual exposure to the bacillus. I think that is one reason BCG is not used in the US, but many countries do immunize with it. So, it is highly possible he got immunized and still got infected. Any way, he is very cute in this video and clever with his rap. Sadly, he also appears to be straight.

Posted by: Bob R | Feb 25, 2010 8:49:27 PM

19. Bob.

No. He didn't immunize. I know him. I know the situation.

If you find his rapping cute, might I suggest the works of Puff Daddy and Vanilla Ice? You might enjoy these too. And the films of Michale Bay and Joel Schumacher.

Posted by: James | Feb 26, 2010 12:25:24 AM

20. funny and cute - get well soon

Posted by: rjp3 | Feb 26, 2010 6:31:47 AM

21. But, James, that's the difference someone like him and you... he took an awful situation and turned it into something fun. You took a bad situation and, well, you just remained a douche.

And I'm sure that PPD tuberculin skin test, which is frequently described as feeling like a paper cut, was a horrible inconvenience for you.

Posted by: crispy | Feb 26, 2010 8:56:04 AM

22. Where do you hideous trolls stay when you're not spewing filth on humanity? It must be a very dark and cold place. And no, decent people do not blame the victim for their disease.

Posted by: niles | Feb 27, 2010 12:20:20 PM

23. James is teh awesome. LOL!@michael bay and joel schumacher.

Posted by: TANK | Feb 27, 2010 1:15:45 PM