Music Video | News

Watch: Three Dudes in Speedos with a Head Bob

Threemen

For your entertainment, basically. This was posted sometime last summer but seems to have been rediscovered since they relabeled it Super Bowl 2010.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via queerclick - site nsfw)

Comments

1. I really wanted to like it, but could they have chosen a more tired song?

Posted by: Rodney | Feb 12, 2010 9:02:59 PM

2. Oh come on, you can't do the head bob to any other song. LOL

ROXBURY!!!

Posted by: Steve | Feb 12, 2010 9:10:09 PM

3. Funny and well-done. Apparently some straight boys can dance, sort of.

Cheers for their creativity and self-esteem.

Posted by: Charles Lemos | Feb 12, 2010 9:10:42 PM

4. these guys not look like they were born in the 80"s? but there dam good looking. I didnt need a flash back from the era...

Posted by: xman | Feb 12, 2010 9:19:00 PM

5. In Oakton, Virginia of all places.

The golf course is the Penderbrook Golf course and the school was the Waples Mill Elementary School at 11509 Waples Mill Road, Oakton, VA 22124-2107.

Nice to see rich white boys have some fun. Certainly daring straight boys to wear speedos in those necks of the woods.

Posted by: Charles Lemos | Feb 12, 2010 9:50:12 PM

6. Adorable -- especially the slim-Jim in the dark Speedo. Ping.

Posted by: Kyle Sullivan | Feb 12, 2010 9:54:52 PM

7. @Steve: Sure you can. Just choose any eastern European discotheque ditty.

Posted by: Rodney | Feb 12, 2010 10:05:41 PM

8. Say what you will, but these hotties can come bob all over my place. I really enjoyed this. What a great bit of fun and they were enjoying it. These little types of things are what make life a pleasure. Thanks speedo boys for giving me a lift!

Posted by: Dieter | Feb 12, 2010 10:29:45 PM

9. 1:32 is all i could handle.

Posted by: frank | Feb 12, 2010 10:55:45 PM

10. straight? i think at least one of them has to play for our team...

Posted by: Rob | Feb 12, 2010 11:06:23 PM

11. Hot guys, fun and they can wear Speedo's.
    It's a keeper...........

Posted by: Rob West | Feb 13, 2010 12:10:28 AM

12. Ha! I used to live right near there at Penderbrook! I thought I detected Virginia Tech license plates on the SUV they were driving.

Posted by: Seth | Feb 13, 2010 12:41:31 AM

13. interesting that so many posters assume these guys are straight.

Posted by: MrAiredale | Feb 13, 2010 1:26:24 AM

14. I don't get it.

Posted by: DEREK WASHINGTON | Feb 13, 2010 3:30:26 AM

15. I hate that driver's haircut...the straight line across the back of the neck....should be faded in ! Otherwise he's a great looking dude. They got to be gay......

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Feb 13, 2010 5:45:51 AM

16. very cool. I and it was clever to show that they were doing it without music each time. I hope they aren't pulling a Taylor Lautner on us though.

Posted by: Tom A. | Feb 13, 2010 7:31:17 AM

17. Brought a huge smile to my face. It's refreshing to see people truly enjoying themselves and taking a moment to have fun. Kudos to them!

Posted by: Brad | Feb 13, 2010 9:04:47 AM

18. !

Posted by: Sartorialist | Feb 13, 2010 9:34:15 AM

19. Pretty stupid! 3 guys in banana hammocks shaking their heads, what a state the arts and entertainment in America have sunk to.

Posted by: John | Feb 13, 2010 9:43:27 AM

20. I can't see why anyone would object to this. As Brad says, it's just 3 guys having some harmless fun and sharing it with us. It's not art John, it's just playing around. I enjoyed it. It brought a smile to my face and others too. What's wrong with that ?

Posted by: Den | Feb 13, 2010 9:57:26 AM

21. this is the only time my willful ignorance of "Night at the Roxbury" and its subsidiaries has failed me in life :-/

Posted by: steve | Feb 13, 2010 10:18:10 AM

22. Goofy, cute, fun: I like it!

Posted by: Scott | Feb 13, 2010 10:26:33 AM

23. That is just SO suburban Virginia; the neighborhood community association pool, the cul-de-sac, the red brick homes, the mall; three easy-livin' college guys home on summer break at Mom and Dad's. But it's funny and cute; and I have to agree, any guy wearing a speedo in Virginia is BRAVE!

Posted by: James | Feb 13, 2010 10:34:06 AM

24. Haha, portions of that video were shot at two of my hangouts in Fairfax, Va. -- the Fairfax Corner 14 cinemas and the Fair Oaks Mall. Damn, I wish I could see men in speedos as hot as them when I go there.

And pfft, who says they are straight. Well, maybe the one in green is. Dude doesn't known how to vibe. :)

Posted by: Hiten | Feb 13, 2010 11:25:08 AM

25. The boys have no rhythm at all, but I'm prepared to forgive them. Especially blondie.

Posted by: Andrew W | Feb 13, 2010 11:57:19 AM