News

BigGayDeal.com

Breaking: Some BS Happening Somewhere

Bullsht

The Onion News Network takes on the real cable news network coverage of silly things (warning: profanity).

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Fucking RACISM strikes Towleroad again! If this were some blond haired, blue-eyed husky gay bear there wouldn't be any fucking problem; but because it's a husky sexy, big black gay bear--oh, no! what's he doing in our fucking neighborhood? RACISM--pure and simple.

...actually, the big gay bear could be brown rather than black, but I don't believe in intra-racial skin color conflicts--it's still RACISM!

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Mar 10, 2010 1:30:30 PM

2. It's also homophobic. I haven't figured out how yet, but that's not the point.

Posted by: rich | Mar 10, 2010 1:58:08 PM

3. Ummm... what the hell were you two watching ? This piece from the Onion was hysterical!

Posted by: Rad | Mar 10, 2010 2:06:34 PM

4. Maybe you'll think this is hysterical too:

Posted by: Chal | Mar 10, 2010 2:18:21 PM

5. I don't think that bear is even gay!!

Posted by: patrick nyc | Mar 10, 2010 2:25:35 PM

6. I am also going to misinterpret the comments posted above and take them not as satire but as hateful homophobic comments from within our own community!! Then I'm going to say something way off the rails about the intellect of the above posters and end with a non-sequeter comment about Madonna.

Posted by: J | Mar 10, 2010 2:36:46 PM

7. I don't really watch the news (or the onion) because bull shit like this isn't important (or entertaining). The only time I might watch the news is when I go to sleep I watch World News Now, but it's mostly for the banter between Jeremy and Vinita. Or if there's something that's suppose to be on the news I'll record it, then fast forward to what I want to see. That's a great way not to put up with the bull shit.

Posted by: Garst | Mar 10, 2010 2:49:52 PM

8. Hilarious and SO TRUE. I've basically stopeed watching CNN b/c they sensationalize everthing and every other story is "Breaking News". Michael Jackson is NOT BREAKING NEWS! He's DEAD!

Posted by: dan | Mar 10, 2010 2:50:30 PM

9. Unrelated bullshit here about my attraction to some random guy. Drifting thoughts ...

Posted by: Rodney | Mar 10, 2010 4:25:52 PM

10. MICHAEL JACKSON IS DEAD???

Posted by: patrick nyc | Mar 10, 2010 4:26:08 PM

11. Michael Jackson is not dead, I saw him at the gold medal Hockey Game in Vancouver "he was the dude that dropped the puck.

Posted by: Darrell | Mar 11, 2010 11:53:05 AM