Jake Gyllenhaal Taunted Over Heath Ledger’s Death in Montreal

Reports are going around that Jake Gyllenhaal was involved in a scuffle over Heath Ledger in Montreal over the weekend. The truth appears to be that Gyllenhaal had a blogger from DrunkenStepfather thrown out of a bar after the blogger harassed him, saying "Isn't that the guy who killed Heath Ledger?"

Jake_heath Blogger claims (site nsfw): "An innocent comment….that apparently he couldn’t take…so he took his acting class lessons seriously as he started screaming at chanelled the birthday he didn’t get the red bike-in my face like a role he rehearsed…he started throwing his hands in the air all while saying things like 'get the fuck out here' and 'I will break you' flailing his arms around like he meant business….but it was really a fucking joke…

I laughed but the bouncers didn’t so I got escorted out after I had to pay my bill…the girl I was with was stuck inside where Gyllanhaal decided to take out his anger on her….by pushing her into the table at least once before his crew held him back…..

Maybe these people aren’t used to being teased and everyone around them sucks up to them…so here he was shoving her against the table, hurting her, making her cry before his crew of handlers pulled him off her…"

E! Online clears it up: "Jake was definitely at the restaurant Saturday night (he's a regular there) as was the blogger. Main discrepancy here? We're told by sources who were present that the blogger in question said, 'Hey isn't that the guy who killed Heath Ledger?' prompting Jake to yell to the bouncers 'get these guys out of my face.'

The instigator and his crew were then thrown out.

We originally read this blog post yesterday, where the site definitely had 'killed' not 'kissed' up until it was later changed. The post actually backs up this supposed kill claim by ranting in the item that if Jake was Ledger's friend, he probably would have been there for him in his low point."

Comments

1. nesto says

Here’s how DrunkenStepFather Originally posted his story:

So I was in a bar and Jake Gyllanhaal the clost faggot walked in with 5 fat chicks cuz he’s gay and gay dudes love fat chicks…..He danced like a little bitch on the bench of his booth like he didn’t crave cock…but I had a feeling he did….then I got annoyed….I couldn’t handle this ego doing his bullshit, so I decided to take the pussy off his high horse and I don’t really care what gay cowboy he fucks so I said: Hey aren’t you the guy who killed Heath Ledger…. So apparently that hurts a little bitches ego…..so the little bitch started screaming in my face like a role he reversed…he started screaming shit like “get the fuck out here” and “I will break you” flailing his arms around like he isn’t an ass licking homo….I laughed but the bouncers didn’t so I got escorted out after I had to pay my bill…of 60 dollars… The Restaurant was called Garde Manger. Don’t go there if you are ever in the city. It’s some bullshit ego shit that doesn’t respect their patrons….Garde Manger Bouncers kicked me the fuck out to impress Jake Gyllenhall aka Gay in the ass cuz I’m a little bitch Hall…. This is DrunkenStepfather.com motherfuckers…..So stop pretending you like girls, faggot…your fat chicks who you use to protect you from meeting real girls don’t cut it, Faggot….Stop killing Australians cuz you crush on them, Faggot…the war is on…I will make sure you and your pussy behavior gets broken the fuck down…. I will ruin this guy and you will help… On a sidenote – this faggot tried to have a bitch fight with the beautiful girl I was with. He actually tried to hit her…Jake Gyllanhaal wants to fight girls…and I am not joking…Seriously… All this bitch wants is to suck on a dick … He is the Lady Gaga of Movies…A pussy. He’s done….he sucked his beer bottle like it was a fucking dick…seriously… Dude thinks he owns the city…he thinks he decides who leaves bars when he wants…he thinks he is important…he’s not…he’s a fucking bitch…and I will break him…seriously…he has a shitty celebrity and I will ruin that celebrity….he beats up women…. Some celebs are down to earth. This cokehead loser…is a cokehead loser….he is so into himself and he actually hit a woman… HE HIT A WOMAN…. Bubble Boy hit a girl…at a restaurant called Garde Manger…Who seem to think it’s ok to hit a girl…call them and tell them… (514) 678-5044?…to not hit a girl…..call the restaurant (514) 678-5044?…..complain… His crew was holding him back…..he beats up girls… Love Jesus….Martinez….

(he has since changed it 3 times to the watered down version it reads now)

2. unruly says

DrunkenStepfather seems like a whiny bitch. Maybe he should understand that. If someone told me that I “killed” my friend they really wouldn’t be standing for long. Asking a bouncer to step in is really a case of cooler heads prevailing because I don’t think I’d handle it so well.

3. John Normile says

Drunken Stepfather and Ann Coulter seem to be a match made in Hell…They should hook up and self promote themselves on a “ignorance” tour of the free world

4. Dback says

Man, and we wonder why celebrities are so reticent to get out there and interact with the public sometimes? Nutjobs like this are a prime example why famous people often have bodyguards and “handlers” to protect them, and so even an average Joe who’d like to say, “Hey, I love your work and think you’re awesome, keep it up” gets bannned or blown off. So sad. This creep is seriously the lowest of the low; hope he enjoys his 1 minute of fame, because people are going to turn on him for being so vile.

5. Tomas says

What’s really disturbing is the way it’s circulating all over the internet, thanks to the homophobic pig who made the false claims. This cretin tweeted it, and contacted every gossip blog he could find. Now it’s taken on a life of it’s own and people are tweeting that “Jake hit a girl in a bar.”

This is wrong in so many ways. It’s obvious that this guy’s biggest problem with Jake, is that Jake was in a gay movie, bottoming for Heath. So he is creating an incident to smear Jake, and make himself and his website famous. Every click generates revenue.

6. nesto says

Also, the title of the original post was changed from “Jake Gyllenhaal is a Faggot of the day” to “Jake Gyllenhaal Pushes Girls Around of the Day”

7. me says

“bottoming for Heath. ”

Some of you can’t get over that Jake was the bottom in the movie. What’s the big deal? Jesus!
    This guy knew he could provoke Jake with this remark and he did successfully. I don’t think there was a physical fight or Jake pushing anyone. This guy wants attention. I just feel sorry that Heath Ledger had to be dragged into this shit. Let him R.I.P.

8. says

At the National Equality March I went up to Lady Ga Ga to say thanks for her support. Her (I thought at the time) Goon jumped in front of me and started giving me a hard time. She said it was okay and we talked. I now understand a little better what it must be like for some celebs. Sorry to hear this happened. Btw, Ga Ga was extremely sweet

9. says

What a complete shithead this Drunken StepSlug is to shout at someone in that way. What a Neanderthal prick. (Apologies to Neanderthals everywhere).
    How completely insensitive.
    I’m sure Jake Gyllenhaal was upset by Heath’s sad death and probably still feels his loss…….and for someone to be so vulgar is incomprehensible in its crass ignorance. As “Dback” above says ; he is the lowest of the low.

Jake Gyllenhaal is a great and versatile actor and deserves more respect than this stupid, illiterate, loser,DrunkenStepAsshole, is capable of showing.

10. DN says

I’m such a nerd… I caused a storm in my World of Warcraft guild when a few guys started talking about how playing gay is what killed Heath Ledger. Even a year after the fact, I was getting heat for opposing those DBs.

11. Hollywood, CA says

This makes me furious. Who the fuck do you think you are going around and “teasing” people? Are you in 4th fucking grade, you stupid asshat? It’s people like this fucktard that make celebrities keep their guard up, not want to sign autographs, and have to walk around with security.

I wish this was in LA, because at least people would have stepped in and not let this schmuck provoke Jake. And, if your girlfriend stayed inside while you were outside, what kind of friend is that?

You are a fucking pathetic piece of scum.

12. wwboston says

Why all the changes to your blog DrunkenStepFather? Hmm. If you had any real balls you would have kept your blog the way it was and faced the hate towards you like a man.

13. Kdunce says

What does that little fish from Montreal has to gain by going on confronting a big head from Hollywood with some story that would easily bring him in court?
    If we from the nobody crowd yell at bouncers to get someone out, I’d bet we’d be the one out.
    Should we believe what PR/lawyers and their echo say, even once?

14. hoyden says

I am only aware of drunken stepfather because dlisted often links to posts there, so I just went and emailed dlisted telling him that he has a right to link to whomever he wants, but that in doing so he is legitimizing and advertising a homophobic, mysoginistic, arsehole. Probably wont help, but it can’t hurt.

15. Paula says

How dare someone say that to another human being!? He obv. Reacted because he still hurts… And maybe he’s played this over in his mind. Drunken stepfather has no respect for Jake, heaths family and friends or Heath himself.
    Jeez. Some people should learn some manners, he is so homophobic! D:
    WTF like. There was no call for that.. And I really hope he gets his ass sued. Attention seeking is bad enough, but hurting a brilliant actor and nice guy for no reason is awful.
    I hope Jake is okay, his fans know he’d never hit a woman and he had a right to kick off.
    <3 Jake + Heath
    heath R.I.P

16. Katie says

Who the fuck is this asshole? Seriously, if I see this dickface in the street I’ll fucking kill him. What a sick, homophobic piece of shit. Even if Jake did fly off the handle, who cares? This bastard deserved it. How is someone supposed to react when you accuse them of killing their best friend? No wonder celebrities are reluctant to intigrate with the public. Seriously, I hope no one ever praises this arsehole’s blog again. I hope this guy recieves so much hatemail that he has to adopt a new identity. I mean, if you’re up yourself enough to spout this load of crap, surely you can be a fucking man and take the blame for it, instead of covering it up like some pathetic coward?
    You know what, DrunkenStepfather? Jump up your own ass and die. I hope someone shoots you in the face.