Gay Adoption | Mexico | News | Paquita La Del Barrio

Mexican Singer Paquita La Del Barrio: I'd Rather a Child Die Than Be Adopted By a Gay Couple

Paquita

Popular Mexican singer Paquita La Del Barrio, usually known for taking strong positions against sexist male culture, is making headlines in her country following an interview in which she said that she would rather see a child die of hunger in the street than be adopted by a gay couple.

The singer added that if she had a son she would never be at peace if he was with a gay couple — a child needs to be with someone who deserves him.

Watch it (with translation from Andres Duques at Blabbeando), AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Oh, who cares what this illiterate old woman thinks. She's a pinhead.

Posted by: TANK | Mar 15, 2010 7:45:02 PM

2. What would Paquita La Del Barrio know about starvation. La puta es muy GORDO!

Posted by: GaryGhost | Mar 15, 2010 8:25:59 PM

3. I wonder if she'll be surprised when she goes to hell...?

Posted by: Lalla | Mar 15, 2010 8:32:53 PM

4. What a mean old cow!

Posted by: Tone | Mar 15, 2010 8:34:09 PM

5. Someone as fat as this woman should probably avoid talking about children dying of hunger in the streets...

Posted by: DRoseDARs | Mar 15, 2010 8:35:41 PM

6. First of all Greetings from Canada! I am going to do my best to keep this post clean and not to give any reason to report. That being said I would like to share my story with you her fans, and especially to the outspoken Miss Paquiffa~ I am a 30 year old HOMOSEXUAL...a GAY...but most importantly A PARENT! My partner and I have been together for 8 years now, and we have soul custody of our 9 year old daughter, whom I have from a previous relationship. For you to say that you would rather see a child starve and die than have gay parents, well that obviously shows you are hiding some deep dark secret about yourself, take it from one who knows and remembers...When I was in the closet I made it a point to look down on gays, and be negative towards them...this tells me that perhaps Madame Paquiffa is in her own closet, (probably a fairly large one based on her pictures and videos) probably finishes a performance and crawls into the bottom (double wide) bunk in her bus with her lovely hidden LADY. Or she hasn't had the pleasure yet of enjoying the company of the same sex. Our daughter is top 3 in her class, involved in sports, and has been volunteering and donating spare change and money raised from collecting recyclables to those less fortunate. I think I will suggest she donate something to whatever legal action is taken up against Madame Paquiffa after her very racial attacking comments. My offering to you all who support her, and more to her herself is Prayers. I will ask God to take these vial thoughts and feelings away from all of you, and to allow you to be open and out to the world for what you REALLY are!

Posted by: Jimmy | Mar 15, 2010 8:37:43 PM

7. ¡Primero de todos Saludos de Canadá! Haré cuanto podré para mantener este poste limpia y no dar ninguna razón a reportear. ¡Que ser dicho que querría compartir mi historia con usted sus ventiladores, y especialmente al Señorita Paquiffa abierto~ soy un de 30 años de edad HOMOSEXUAL. ..a ALEGRE. ..but la mayoría del importante UN PADRE! Mi socio y yo han sido juntos durante 8 años ahora, y nosotros tenemos custodia de alma de nuestra de 9 años de edad hija, quien tengo de una relación anterior. Para usted decir que usted vería más bien a un niño muere de hambre y muere que tiene a padres alegres, bien que muestra obviamente usted oculta algún secreto oscuro profundo acerca de usted mismo, lo toma de uno que sabe y recuerda. ..When que estuve en el closet que yo me preocupé para despreciar alegre, y serse negativo hacia ellos. ..this me dice que quizás Señora Paquiffa está en su propio Un bastante grande uno basado en sus imágenes y graba) probablemente termina un desempeño y los arrastres en el fondo (doble ancho) litera en su camión con su SEÑORA ocultada encantadora. O ella no ha tenido el placer todavía de disfrutar de la compañía del mismo sexo. Nuestra hija es primera 3 en su clase, implicado en deporte, y ha estado ofreciéndose y ha estado donando el cambio y el dinero sobrante levantó de reunir recyclables a esos menos afortunado. Pienso que sugeriré que ella dona algo a cualquier acción legal es tomado contra Señora Paquiffa después de sus comentarios atacantes muy raciales. Mi ofrenda a usted todos los que la apoyan, y más a ella ella misma es Oraciones. ¡Pediré que Dios tome estos pensamientos de frasco y sentimientos lejos de todos ustedes, y para permitirle estar abierto y fuera al mundo para lo que usted es REALMENTE!

Posted by: Jimmy | Mar 15, 2010 8:38:56 PM

8. How would she feel if one of her own children were gay? Would she wish them death?

Posted by: Daniel | Mar 15, 2010 8:59:00 PM

9. Oh,

Not that I think anyone should send her an e-mail.

raulsvega@verizon.net

Posted by: Ronny | Mar 15, 2010 9:29:37 PM

10. richard and drew, congrats! you've sunk to a level lower than that which you disdain.

Posted by: nic | Mar 15, 2010 9:31:04 PM

11. How do you say "Die already you hoary cunt dinosaur" in Spanish?

Posted by: Olive Yurdich | Mar 15, 2010 9:41:05 PM

12. @DREW:

How is your racism better than her homophobia?

Posted by: Felix | Mar 15, 2010 9:45:38 PM

13. As a gay father with two adopted children, I say who cares? She's some half-wit singer/soap opera actress. Her opinion carries less weight than a moth's wing. Or as my three year old son would say to her, "You're fat and ugly, leave me alone."
    And I'd agreed.

Posted by: Bart | Mar 15, 2010 9:55:13 PM

14. What I want to know is, who would have a son with that old cow?

Posted by: Hunter | Mar 15, 2010 9:57:01 PM

15. OK... well, I'm a gay man with adopted sons so I just explained this to one of my kids who now would very much like to punch la gordita in the nose...if he could reach past all those chins. I gonna get him a step ladder.

Posted by: nauta | Mar 15, 2010 10:06:41 PM

16. It's terribly sad that some gay folks think it's fine to use this platform to show their racist stripes. C'mon folks you ain't any better than the bigots bringing you down. And Drew, no one made you say shit. You chose to be an ass.

-Disappointed in Drew & Richard

Posted by: Barry | Mar 15, 2010 10:20:25 PM

17. sure, let a child die of starvation so that this cow will have that much more to graze on.

Posted by: normadesmond | Mar 15, 2010 10:25:12 PM

18. @ Drew: this lady's comments are no excuse for making bigoted statements like what you heard on Stern.

Posted by: BMF | Mar 15, 2010 10:34:25 PM

19. Even more striking than her homophobia is her vicious hatred of children. If she has any kids (hard to imagine anyone would have ever f***ed that pig), I feel sorry for them.

Posted by: E-Z | Mar 15, 2010 10:35:01 PM

20. A catholic country of course. The catholic church abuse of children is being exposed all over the world. USA, Ireland, England, italy, Australia, Germany, Switzerland

An evil monstrosity that creates evil.

But to hell with this pig bitch. Mexico city has gay marriage, and those marriages are being recognized all over mexico.

the real battle we are witnessing is the battleto destroy the worst and longest lived horror of western civilization.

It is as simple as that. And it can be done. As they get crazier and crazier, more and more people will understand what they are. Satan himself. Run by the churchFuhrer RATZI the RAT NAZI

Posted by: Stan James | Mar 15, 2010 10:38:59 PM

21. I'm sorry, but isn't she from the same country that made the donkey show famous? What an ugly person..both inside and outside....

Posted by: Scott | Mar 15, 2010 10:39:38 PM

22. @Gordon...i least i had something to say towards this woman...you acted just like her and was insulting.

Posted by: richard | Mar 15, 2010 10:41:38 PM

23. God this makes my blood boil

Posted by: Leo | Mar 15, 2010 10:44:01 PM

24. That's really some ugly man, isn't it?

Posted by: Brad | Mar 15, 2010 11:24:38 PM

25. Someone shoot this SPIC! Now if she came to MY country and she could get her welfare she would say we are RACIST!

Posted by: shannon | Mar 15, 2010 11:48:45 PM