Comments

1. Pekemo says

It’s not a bad photo, but am I the only one who thinks his head looks a bit “off” in this picture? Is it the hair?

2. Brian in Texas says

I like it!; yeah he has big hair and thus makes his head look longer, get over it!

3. says

Probably the worst photo of a good looking man I’ve seen recently. That backdrop looks like a pulldown screen at Sears Roebucks. This photographer needs to get over himself and stop phoning it in. I’ve seen better portraits hanging on the Post Office’s Most Wanted bulletin board.

4. rebar says

You know I really like Mike’s work but this one just isn’t cuttin it! Cheyenne’s a really hot lookin dude and here he looks like a reject from a bad Fifties teens gone bad flick alla Ann-Margret in Kitten With A Whip! Come on Mike your work is usually on the money, dude what happened?

5. steve says

it makes him look like a conehead

Cheyenne is a gorgeous guy but this looks like a funhouse mirror or something

not a flattering pic at all

blah

6. says

Well well, it is evidently possible to take a shitty picture of Cheyenne Jackson. Thank, Mike Ruiz for making one of the most beautiful men alive look like shit.

7. Sam says

The photoshopping effects of this photo are the equivalent of the autotuner in the music industry.

Authenticity in art of any type seems to have become extinct.

8. jaragon says

How did he manage to turn such a handsome sexy gay man into this mess- there is something wrong with the head-the horrors of photoshop!

9. hephaestion says

I gotta agree. The photographer managed to make the hottest man in America look freaky. STILL sexy, but freaky!

10. cheyanne reanna curtis says

gello i am so speachless that a guy has the same name as me bacause i am girl lol…