Boston | Football (American) | Ke$ha | Music | Music Video | News

BigGayDeal.com

Watch: Football Boys 'Take It Off' (Their Shirts) for Ke$ha Lip Dub

Takeitoff

The Boston gay flag football team behind a video that managed to get the attention of Ellen Degeneres earlier this year put their effort into creating a video for a Ke$ha YouTube video contest. Except, after finishing the video, they realized they had used the wrong song. Still, it's as party-oriented as you'd expect a Ke$ha video to be.

More "poison for the minds of our kids" no doubt.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Call me a party pooper old dude but that's lame. Bad song and lame showing off of mediocre-ness. Sorry.

Posted by: realitythink | Mar 16, 2010 12:05:06 PM

2. I look forward to VH1's inevitable "I Love the Teens" series when we look back at the lip dub phenomenon and we all laugh and wonder, what were we thinking? Like we laugh now about hypercolor and the macarena.

Ke$ha, meanwhile, will have long since succumbed to syphilis.

Posted by: crispy | Mar 16, 2010 12:12:11 PM

3. I disagree! That video was hot, and the guys were too. Take it off, Baby!

Posted by: Jack M | Mar 16, 2010 12:12:21 PM

4. The leather daddy really added the missing bit of class.

Posted by: D. R. H. | Mar 16, 2010 12:14:35 PM

5. If that guy's a Daddy then I'm a effing granpa. I see him at the gym regularly, he's barely 30.

Posted by: realitythink | Mar 16, 2010 12:26:24 PM

6. I thought gay guys could dance?

I'm kidding, I liked it - sure, why not. It was fun, the guys were cute - not a horrible song.

Posted by: JNJ | Mar 16, 2010 12:44:20 PM

7. Do these guys ever play football?

Posted by: Kurt | Mar 16, 2010 1:31:10 PM

8. Now THIS is worth posting here, unlike the boring FIP Monster vid.

Posted by: Ben | Mar 16, 2010 1:33:04 PM

9. Well well what a bunch of haters. These guys are EVERYTHING any Gay male could ever hope to be. They are the ZENITH (look it up) of what we all aspire to. Drinking to sickness, "a hole in the wall" place where they get "dirty". So really, how could this be anything but the ideal of Gay America? It's young, it's buff, it's THE Gay male. We're supposed to want to be them. So stop hating. And start wanting... Christ I can't believe this trash gets made.

Posted by: Sargon Bighorn | Mar 16, 2010 1:50:47 PM

10. B for effort, I guess, but there is nothing less attractive than watching a man walk "from the hips".

major turn off

Posted by: Marty | Mar 16, 2010 1:51:39 PM

11. like I said elsewhere, fun video, not so fun song. at least they're having fun.

Posted by: DR | Mar 16, 2010 2:05:14 PM

12. They're all hot. YO CELTICS!

Posted by: MarkMarkDC | Mar 16, 2010 2:14:58 PM

13. These guys are awesome!

Posted by: Patrick | Mar 16, 2010 2:22:23 PM

14. Looks like thier having fun, at least more fun than sitting around making bitchy comments on blogs, oh snap, that's what I'm doing . . .

I'm going outside.

Posted by: Robert | Mar 16, 2010 2:32:11 PM

15. A Classic Boston House Party!!

Always loved them!!

Posted by: MCnNYC | Mar 16, 2010 5:38:51 PM

16. Hot shirtless guys! And who is complaining about that on this site?! Bring em on!

Posted by: jaragon | Mar 16, 2010 6:42:01 PM

17. Ugh this makes me sad to be gay.

Seriously I'm going to kill myself now.

Bye cruel world.

Posted by: cholo | Mar 16, 2010 8:57:19 PM

18. um dude's package at 00:15 looks TASTY

Posted by: gagaforgaga | Mar 17, 2010 2:25:44 AM

19. Okay, I'm moving to Boston and joining a gay sports league.

Posted by: Rodney | Mar 17, 2010 2:32:39 AM

20. Call me a party pooper old dude but that's lame. Bad song and lame showing off of mediocre-ness. Sorry....REALITYTHINK Above...give me break...it just for FUN, just dont get the scathing criticism...RELAX, enjoy the parody, hot guys having a good time. Imagine that! Loved the video, must of been fun to do it.

Posted by: Paul | May 15, 2010 6:17:26 PM

21. Drinking to sickness, "a hole in the wall" place where they get "dirty". So really, how could this be anything but the ideal of Gay America? SARGON BIGHORN...get a life it's just for FUN, who pays so close attention to the wording of each song? i.e.- call me crazy, but they're called "party songs" if that's YOUR interpretation of the gay male in America, great that's YOU..knock yourself out..you're reading way too much on a bunch of team mates having a good time. RELAX

Posted by: Paul | May 15, 2010 6:23:36 PM

22. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31zU_24z_s8

Posted by: lunchy | Oct 24, 2010 6:11:42 AM

23. Did I miss it, or did anyone notice that at 3:36 the guy is surfing MANHUNT?

Posted by: perigrine | Apr 13, 2011 2:21:30 PM