Barack Obama | Glenn Beck | News | Supreme Court

BigGayDeal.com

Glenn Beck: Obama Will Pick a Radical 'Gay Handicapped Black Woman' Who's an Immigrant' to Fill Supreme Court Slot

Said Glenn Beck on his radio show this morning about the SCOTUS opening:

Glennbeck“Mark my words, a radical is coming. Sotomayor. I’m sorry gang, but she’s a radical. He's gonna pick another radical. And it will cause all kinds of problems in Washington. It will split the parties. It will allow the Dems to say 'They just hate women, they just hate Hispanic, they just hate a Black. They just hate whatever. They just want to take away women's rights. They just hate gays.' That's what it will be. If he's smart he will find a gay, handicapped Black woman who's an immigrant, because that way he could just say, when...She could be the Devil! She could say 'I hate America. I want to destroy America.' And that way they'll only be able to say 'Why do you hate gay immigrant Black handicapped women? Why do you...hate that?”

Listen, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. From Beck's fat retarded mouth to Obama's big ears.

The money's on him trying to appease with a moderate, but if he nominates a lesbian woman of color immigrant, Beck's right: who could say boo and get away with it?

I think it may be the first time I've ever agreed with him. Pardon me, while I go brush my teeth or something.

Posted by: Zlick | Apr 9, 2010 8:05:21 PM

2. But Glen, we already say that about the right. How is that going to change?

Posted by: Chris | Apr 9, 2010 8:30:18 PM

3. ENOUGH!!! let's stop paying attention to people like him, he already has a platform. nothing that comes out of his mouth serves to promote a culture of decency, of respectful disagreement, of civil discourse. why give him more publicity? we're tired of crazy partisanship? well, we need to stop paying attention to crazy partisans.

Posted by: daftpunkydavid | Apr 9, 2010 8:47:00 PM

4. Oh, Glen Prick....just like Dumbass Bush put a couple of corporatist, bigoted ultra conservatives on the bench and made one of them the Diana Ross of the Supremes.

Posted by: woodroad34d | Apr 9, 2010 8:54:55 PM

5. And I, a radical mentally ill black gay man, will punch Glenn Beck in his fucking throat. I don't think I need Senate clearance for that.

Posted by: Jerry | Apr 9, 2010 9:18:19 PM

6. I hope Obama does exactly that. She'd have to be better than the idiots appointed by Republicans.

Posted by: Derek Washington | Apr 9, 2010 9:26:56 PM

7. what do so many keep feeding into this retard?

Posted by: Xman | Apr 9, 2010 9:35:07 PM

8. And I hope she kicks Beck's ass. and LImbaugh's, and Savage's. and Hannity's. and . . .

Posted by: casey | Apr 9, 2010 9:37:55 PM

9. Honestly, I understand the need to point out the follies of madmen, but do we need to give Beck even more coverage?

Posted by: Brian | Apr 9, 2010 9:39:19 PM

10. I've gone from giving a shit what these idiots say to enjoying watching them implode. This is making them nuts, Poor Beck, being a recovering alcoholic he can't even have a drink to calm his nerves. Maybe Rush can give him a few oxys to help.

Posted by: patrick nyc | Apr 9, 2010 9:48:53 PM

11. "Obama Will Pick a Radical 'Gay Handicapped Black Woman' Who's an Immigrant' to Fill Supreme Court Slot"

I sure as Hell hope so...

Posted by: ichabod | Apr 9, 2010 10:33:10 PM

12. What bollocks.....just more of the vitriolic shit we're used to - i will do everything I can to ensure everyone knows...in Colorado Springs....what a bullshit artist this "creature" really is....subject matter expert - that would be any ole' asshole that Murdock proclaims marketable....

Posted by: Craig Banikowski | Apr 9, 2010 10:44:41 PM

13. Oh...and one more thing....do you feel the space around your head getting smaller? It's called asophyxition......your asshole actually starts taking hold of your head... its' angry...you are using your mouth way way too much....I'm sure you are used to it - only this time it's fatal....good luck Beck.....

Posted by: Craig Banikowski | Apr 9, 2010 10:52:12 PM

14. Who is Glenn Beck?

Posted by: Harry | Apr 9, 2010 11:08:16 PM

15. Andy, I think the picture of Beck weeping is much more revolting than the Pope feeling up the kid.

Posted by: Zach | Apr 9, 2010 11:35:27 PM

16. Someone needs to do unto Glenn Beck as he does unto others.

Just to watch him spontaneously combust, I hope our next Justice is a 35-yr old (who'll spread satan's socialism for the next 50 years) blind lesbian muslim (who wears the thing) with no legs whose lover is a big bad butch jewish eskimo.

Posted by: Mort | Apr 9, 2010 11:39:19 PM

17. I agree, zach. It's totally more revolting. I mean...the first thing one thinks about when they see the pope photo is what poor taste in make out buddies the pope has. This? How many infants needed to be ritually sacrificed.

Posted by: TANK | Apr 9, 2010 11:41:14 PM

18. Oh good lord - please put this man out of his misery. I'm so tired of hearing his voice. Whatever he has to say... it's tiring...

Posted by: Jon Brian Blake | Apr 9, 2010 11:56:37 PM

19. let him speak. every time he regurgitates his bile, he puts another nail in his coffin. that little crybaby sheds tears at the drop of a hat. way to go, asshole. you are breeding a generation of bleeding-heart rightists.

Posted by: nic | Apr 10, 2010 12:36:20 AM

20. Very few nominees get rejected or forced to withdraw their nomination. The last three were ones appointed by Reagan, Bush I and Bush II.

Posted by: anon | Apr 10, 2010 1:41:01 AM

21. someone needs to put a bullet in this asshole's head.

Posted by: me | Apr 10, 2010 2:13:11 AM

22. Hadn't heard about that Beck was a recovering acoholic.

Perhaps there should be a little (nationwide) drive - Send Booze to Beck -

packaged as if coming from adoring fans, of course.

Posted by: David | Apr 10, 2010 2:13:15 AM

23. he is just begging for a hardcore, ass-banging hate-fuck. the more stupid shit he says, the more i wanna fuck his brains out. drill baby drill. dont worry beck-baby, i won't respect you in the morning.

Posted by: bobo | Apr 10, 2010 3:24:49 AM

24. I wish the press would do some digging on Beck's past and get him off of the stage once and for all.

Posted by: lgwolf | Apr 10, 2010 3:46:56 AM

25. How can someone with this little intelligence possibly be allowed to have his own radio show? He's just so childish! If he thinks Obama and his colleagues are 'radical' then I think his head would explode if he ever paid a visit to Scandinavia!

Posted by: P | Apr 10, 2010 5:51:01 AM