Eugene Delgaudio | News | Virginia

READ: Sterling, Virginia District Supervisor Eugene Delgaudio's Insane Fundraising Letter Warning of Gay Agenda

Delgaudio

Steve Clemons of The Washington Note writes of a fundraising letter for Sterling, Virginia District Supervisor Eugene Delgaudio who is also the executive director of the conservative non-profit organization Public Advocate of the U.S.: "This is -- for certain -- the craziest, most bizarre political letter I have ever read".

And well, I think he's right.

You may recalls Delgaudio's name. I've written about him before with regard to an anti-discrimination ordinance that was passed in Loudon County, where he's a supervisor. Delgaudio ranted against transgender people, calling them "it" and "real-life Tootsies".

Delgaudio  Some excerpts from Delgaudio's scare letter about "Radical Homosexuals" and their agenda:

Frankly if you really do support the radical Homosexual Agenda -- or if you just no longer care enough to stand up for the family -- insiders in Congress say the entire Homosexual Agenda could pass in a matter of months.

*** Special job rights for homosexuals and lesbians. Businesses may have to adopt hiring quotas to protect themselves from lawsuits. Every homosexual fired or not hired becomes a potential federal civil rights lawsuit.

Radical homosexuals will terrorize day care centers, hospitals, churches and private schools. Traditional moral values will be shattered by federal law.

*** Same-sex marriages and adoptions. Wedding-gown clad men smooching before some left-wing clergy or state official is just the beginning.

You'll see men hand-in-hand skipping down to adoption centers to "pick out" a little boy for themselves.

*** Homosexual advocacy in schools. Your children or grandchildren will be taught homosexuality is moral, natural and good. High school children will learn perverted sex acts as part of "safe sex" education.

With condoms already handed out in many schools, Radical Homosexuals will have little trouble adopting today's "if it feels good do it" sex-ed curriculum to their agenda.

And to add insult to injury, lobbyists for the Homosexual Agenda are paid off with your tax dollars!

That's right, radical homosexual groups like the Gay-Lesbian Task Force and ACT-UP receive millions from the government.

Hundreds of millions of dollars flow from taxpayers to homosexual activists through funding for homosexual "art," so-called AIDS-awareness programs, and research grants.

And yet, Public Advocate receives absolutely no taxpayer assistance. My small office of volunteers and low-paid staffers are making quite a sacrifice to defend America's morals and values.

Del  Delgaudio goes on to say he visited some sort of homosexual petition factory:

One stormy night I drove to a mailshop hidden deep in a nearly deserted stand of warehouses. I'd heard something was up and wanted to see for myself. As I rounded the final turn my eyes nearly popped. Tractor-trailers pulled up to loading docks, cars and vans everywhere and long-haired, earring-pierced men scurrying around running forklifts, inserters and huge printing presses. Trembling with worry I went inside. It was worse than I ever imagined. Row after row of boxes bulging with pro-homosexual petitions lined the walls, stacked to the ceiling. My mind reeled as I realized hundreds, maybe thousands, more boxes were already loaded on the tractor-trailers. And still more petitions were flying off the press.

Suddenly a dark-haired man screeched, "Delgaudio what are you doing here?" Dozens of men began moving toward me. I'd been recognized. As I retreated to my car, the man chortled, "This time Delgaudio we can't lose." Driving away, my eyes filled with tears as I realized he might be right. This time the Radical Homosexuals could win. You see, even though homosexuals are just 1% of the population, if every one sent a petition to Congress it would generate a tidal wave of two or three million petitions or more. Hundreds of thousands of pro-homosexual petitions will soon flood Congress , and my friends in Congress tell me there's virtually nothing on Capitol Hill from the tens of millions of Americans like you who oppose the radical Homosexual Agenda and the Gay Bill of Special Rights.

Sounds like Delgaudio's erotic fantasies started getting the best of him in that first half.

Delgaudio is also behind a petition to stop Rep. Jared Polis' 'Student Non-Discrimination Act'

You see, the Homosexual Classrooms Act contains a laundry list of anti-family provisions that will:

* Require schools to teach sodomy and other appalling homosexual acts so homosexual students don't feel "singled out" during already explicit sex-ed classes;

* Spin impressionable students in a whirlwind of sexual confusion and misinformation, recruiting and even pressuring vulnerable teens and pre-teens into the homosexual "lifestyle";

* Effectively outlaw voluntary prayer in schools, and expose students who pray privately to lawsuits and even criminal prosecution for "religious intimidation";

* Exempt homosexual students from punishment for propositioning, harassing, or even sexually assaulting their classmates, as part of their specially-protected right to "freedom of self-expression";

* Force parochial schools to secularize and purge any reference to religion because radicals claim it creates a "hostile learning environment" for homosexual students. Simply put, The Homosexual Classrooms Act will use schools as weapons to eradicate traditional values in the next generation of American students.

Delgaudio recently took his crazy train to Capitol Hill to deliver petitions to Congress in support of traditional marriage and opposing "special privileges" for gays.

Watch his video, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. I've been around. I know a closet case when I see one.

Posted by: The Milkman | Apr 27, 2010 10:28:07 AM

2. It's the "things" he puts in "quotes" -- that really elevate the "letter" to actual art.

Posted by: Zac | Apr 27, 2010 10:28:37 AM

3. Simply sickening!

Posted by: Arturo Beeche | Apr 27, 2010 10:30:55 AM

4. That "bulging" and "lining th walls" stuff. Sounds pretty gay to me.

Posted by: Anyway | Apr 27, 2010 10:37:38 AM

5. Gee, why are twits like Delgaudio so fucking obsessed with sex?

Posted by: Gyeong Hwa Pak | Apr 27, 2010 10:40:39 AM

6. My favorite is this accusation: "Spin impressionable students in a whirlwind of sexual confusion and misinformation..."

Just replace "students" with "readers" and you have a description of the petition.

Posted by: Kuhnsy | Apr 27, 2010 10:48:58 AM

7. Ha ha, the "trembling' and "bulging" descriptions are a little telling, no?

Posted by: RONTEX | Apr 27, 2010 10:51:18 AM

8. Reads like a badly written short horror story.

It's almost not worth responding to this stuff because it's so insane and out there. I say "almost" because there are idiots who will actually believe this trash.

Posted by: ravewulf | Apr 27, 2010 10:54:36 AM

9. I just submitted a script to Stephen Baldwin with this plot. I’m gonna make gazillions in the church film market. Those “Left Behind” writers have nothing on me!

Posted by: Gus | Apr 27, 2010 10:55:00 AM

10. Well...if he ever loses his job as supervisor, he can certainly have a second career as a trashy pulp fiction writer.

His retelling of his visit to the warehouse was pure 19th century style writing...it could have only been better had he started it with, "It was a dark and stormy night..."

Posted by: Taylor | Apr 27, 2010 10:56:16 AM

11. He's really missed his calling as a romance novelist.

"Suddenly a dark-haired man screeched. I retreated to my car, trembling with a desire I cannot quench."

Posted by: crispy | Apr 27, 2010 10:57:31 AM

12. Mercy! Was that as good for you as it was for me?

Posted by: coolbearinmd | Apr 27, 2010 11:02:26 AM

13. Delgaudio is the Rep in the area where I have my business (Sterling). Just sent a strongly worded email to the entire council asking if they know about this letter and just what they are going to do about it. Freedom of speech is one thing, just making stuff up and passing it as reality is another.

Posted by: Adam Mathias | Apr 27, 2010 11:02:44 AM

14. reminds me of a real bad short story I wrote when I was still in the closet ... and 20.

Posted by: Vince S. | Apr 27, 2010 11:07:21 AM

15. I only need to recruit one more Boy Scout and I get the toaster oven, and then I discover this guy is onto us. I'll never get that oven.

Posted by: Butch | Apr 27, 2010 11:07:39 AM

16. ..Id love for one person to formally request this mans presence at a gym...and a boxing Ring....a Real GAY Boxer to offer this man out/or in the Ring.....lets see who the sissy is then! I'd love to punch him right in the friggin face.

Posted by: Disgusted American | Apr 27, 2010 11:14:56 AM

17. what's he doing cruising warehouse parking lots if he's not looking for sex?

Posted by: gaylib | Apr 27, 2010 11:23:41 AM

18. Damn, I'm busy enough as it is with the -el rides back and forth to work, work, the gym, sleep, cooking and eating, etc., etc. etc.

I've some catching up to do on my Gay Agenda. Who knew that I was missing out on all of what I was supposed to be doing? /snark

Posted by: Chitown Kev | Apr 27, 2010 11:23:52 AM

19. It's amazing that such an obsessive, pathologic and clearly mentally-ill person is considered acceptable as a candidate when his hateful pathology is directed at gay people.
    Can you imagine such a sociopath making similar statements about Jews or blacks, or hispanics!? They'd rightfully cart him off to an insane asylum!

Posted by: Dan Cobbbb | Apr 27, 2010 11:24:03 AM

20. talk about "bat-shit crazy."

Posted by: nic | Apr 27, 2010 11:29:03 AM

21. Wow... it's been forever since I have read such a twisted, crazed, almost maniacal diatribe from someone so obsessed with our simple equality, that he would lie and fabricate such utter trash to scare his little mice-for-constituents into being bigots just his loathsome self!

This guy is SERIOUSLY unhinged! Virginia sure does breed 'em crazy... what's in the water that politicians drink there???

Posted by: CKNJ | Apr 27, 2010 11:44:57 AM

22. They're here already! You're next! You're next, You're next...!

Posted by: rob | Apr 27, 2010 11:50:03 AM

23. @nIC "bat-shit crazy"

Pretty much sums it up. PLEASE put this guy on Fox, any host will do. I'd pay to see this.

Posted by: Keith | Apr 27, 2010 11:52:23 AM

24. Wow - we've been BUSY. I had no idea the Homosexual Agenda was so full. How do we have time to earn and living and sleep, let alone go to the gym?

Keith is right - this guy is "bat-shit crazy".

Posted by: Steve | Apr 27, 2010 12:00:26 PM

25. This old queen is just bitter because he didn't come out when he was younger to enjoy his youth instead of living a lie!

Just look at the photo of him showing his profile. Gay face for sure!

Posted by: Coco | Apr 27, 2010 12:13:03 PM