Glee | Madonna | News

Madonna Gleeful About 'Glee' Episode Devoted to Her

Madonna, who last week allegedly had no idea what the show was, gave Usmagazine.com a quote saying she loved the forthcoming episode devoted to her music. And why wouldn't she?

Gleesue "I thought the Madonna episode of Glee was brilliant on every level. The dialogue and the entire script was genius. I completely appreciated the layers of irony, especially when all those macho boys sang 'What It Feels Like For A Girl.' I also loved the fantastic performances of 'Vogue,' 'Express Yourself' and all the messages about the boys being respectful to girls. The entire cast was amazing. They're all so talented. I especially loved Sue Sylvester (Jane Lynch) and Kurt Hummel's (Chris Colfer) characters. [Show creator] Ryan Murphy did a great job bringing all these elements together. Lola loved the show too. I wish I went to a high school like that...If only."

Comments

1. Oh please, Liz Rosenberg wrote that, god love her.

Posted by: Gregoire | Apr 19, 2010 10:18:39 AM

2. Madonna better love that shit or her GI (Gay icon, duh... not government issue or general infantry) Car is gonna be snatched back pretty soon.

Posted by: Jon B | Apr 19, 2010 10:34:35 AM

3. "I also loved all the messages...about boys being respectful to girls". LOL. Thank heavens Madonna was a fantastic role model for young girls - French-kissing Britney for the benefit of sleazy straight males, dressing like a slut in her Sex book, and being an all-round walking peep-show for much of her career.

Thanks, Madonna, for being such a good role model for girls. So respectful, dearie.

Posted by: jason | Apr 19, 2010 10:47:09 AM

4. @JASON, she has been a great role-model for women of all ages!

You sound alot like my mother when I was growing up.

She never used drugs or really drank with all that fame threw her way.
    She knew what she wanted and grabbed it by the balls and took it.
    Good for her!

Can't wait to see this episode of Glee, I'm not a fan of the show, but will watch this episode for sure.

Thanks.

Posted by: Marc | Apr 19, 2010 10:58:46 AM

5. Jason doesn't like sluts and nudity.
    :-)

Posted by: michael | Apr 19, 2010 11:01:32 AM

6. Oh gawd girls...GIVE IT A REST ALREADY...the only glee you get is dragging Madge through the mud face down...! JMO...and everyone is certainly entitled, but pile on much ladies? DANG...

Posted by: yeahisaidit | Apr 19, 2010 11:06:08 AM

7. Yo Haters: Concerning your comments last week, told you so. Now bow down to the Queen. :)

Posted by: brian | Apr 19, 2010 11:18:40 AM

8. OF coarse Madge loves it,it's all about HER!!!

Posted by: s | Apr 19, 2010 11:52:42 AM

9. She really is a publicity-hungry whore. A great example for Lola.

Posted by: Sean | Apr 19, 2010 7:51:56 PM

10. Hey SEAN, i'm sure she loves her daughter as much as your poor mom loved you.

Douche.