Advertising | Ben Folds | Chatroulette | Janet Jackson | Jason Mraz | Music | Music Video | News | Towleroad Guide to the Tube

BigGayDeal.com

Towleroad Guide to the Tube #627

JASON MRAZ: Gives a damn. Love this guy.

OLD SPICE: The follow-up to "I'm on a horse."

BEN FOLDS: His brand new Chatroulette medley.

NOTHING: Janet Jackson's new video.

For recent Guides to the Tube, click HERE.

Comments

1. The Old Spice commercials are just dreadful.

Posted by: Benji | Apr 2, 2010 4:46:54 PM

2. Strange commercial. The other new commercial on YouTube is even more bizarre. I'm guessing bizarre = good.

All I kept thinking during the Janet Jackson video was that she must be working part-time at the Space Mountain attraction (based on her wardrobe). The movie looks to be overwrought sappiness. The song was okay.

Posted by: David in Houston | Apr 2, 2010 5:14:23 PM

3. Don't know about you guys, but this musical twist on Chatroulette is getting old pretty quickly. Fortunately I'm not a Ben Folds fan.

Posted by: Michael | Apr 2, 2010 5:24:52 PM

4. I thought Jason Mraz was bi? I remember reading that somewhere, huh. Regardless, it's great we have such an ally in him.

Posted by: Brandon | Apr 2, 2010 6:49:19 PM

5. Jason: Couldn't have said it better. Thank you.

Old Spice: So you sold out. First Old Spice commercial was interesting and to me marketed to Men and Women. You got scared due to rumors of the guys softness so you found another Black guy who would sell into the Black stereotype. Nice.

Janet: I still love you but I don't know, you're looking and sounding tired.

Posted by: dbfeb | Apr 2, 2010 8:12:22 PM

6. Jason isn't straight....but what a great pr move using a gay rights venue to promote it!!! very smart!!!...

Posted by: alan brickman | Apr 2, 2010 10:16:54 PM

7. @DBFEB I'm confused. What black stereotype? Or do you mean the macho stereotype that has nothing to do with race?

Posted by: AladinSane | Apr 2, 2010 10:38:53 PM

8. How can anyone not like Jason Mraz he makes you want to chill out while drinking a pina colada on the beach. Nothing better than that my friends.

Posted by: Jordon | Apr 2, 2010 11:23:47 PM

9. I have loved Jason Mraz for almost 10 years now. His music and personality is just amazing. Thank god every day that I live in Canada, but I do think the world needs more Jason Mraz's out there.

Posted by: J.Wo | Apr 3, 2010 1:13:57 AM

10. jason mraz is the shit. i love this guy.

Posted by: nic | Apr 3, 2010 4:42:30 AM

11. Janet's stylist secretly hates her. I'm convinced.

Posted by: Mike | Apr 3, 2010 12:06:57 PM