Betty White | Music | News

Watch: Betty White Gets a Gay Anthem

Stolaf

The St. Olaf Glee Club (comprised of Frank DeCaro, Fredrick Ford and Jim Colucci) offer a special tribute featuring some of White's best zingers (though I wish you could hear them better).

Still, some excellent work to contribute to the current surge in Betty White-mania.

Watch "Betty White Lines", AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. I love Betty White, ever since I first heard one of Rose's St. Olaf stories. I just wonder if "Betty-mania" has arisen because not enough attention was given to Bea Arthur and Estelle before they died.

Posted by: Leonard | Apr 21, 2010 9:16:15 PM

2. I used to like Betty White. But she so over acted in The Proposal, she ruined the film. 'Nuff said.

Posted by: Wilberforce | Apr 22, 2010 12:33:25 AM

3. I love this. Defitely made my night. :)

Posted by: Jackson | Apr 22, 2010 2:38:36 AM

4. Besides Oliver Platt's character in Lake Placid (a guilty pleasure), I LOVED Betty's. I've watched her with amusement ever since the Lou Grant and MTM show.

The unsuspecting viewer sees this wonderful g'ma looking character... then she opens her mouth and said viewer's mouth hits the floor.

She reminds me so much of my own G'ma... smart-assy and sassy to the end, so I'd like to think, since my mom was like this too, that I come by it naturally. :D

Posted by: aleabeth | Apr 22, 2010 4:57:04 AM

5. oh, and my G'ma was a preacher... which made it the more special... LOL

Posted by: aleabeth | Apr 22, 2010 4:58:19 AM

6. The clip of the Glee club is hilarious, well done! Betty White is just an amazing woman, with a long illustrious career.

Posted by: Sean R | Apr 22, 2010 6:10:31 AM

7. I think we as a community should take Rue McClanahan and Betty White and hold them very, very close.

Posted by: Gregoire | Apr 22, 2010 10:20:35 AM

8. Shitty quality but very cute. Maybe SNL can have them touch it up for her hosting gig.

Posted by: patrick nyc | Apr 22, 2010 12:27:45 PM

9. Wow, I think my first BW memory is the game show Password, yes, I was a strange child even then. She has really given me a lifetime of good humor and how can you not just love her as ANY of her many sitcom characters.Even her lesser work like on Mama's Family is better than most others at their best. Thanks for the video. Frank Caro and friends did a great job here!

Posted by: richard s | Apr 22, 2010 6:12:14 PM