George Alan Rekers | News

BigGayDeal.com

Photo: 'Ex-Gay' Activist George Rekers and 'Rent Boy' at Airport

Airport_rekers

I hope Rekers isn't lifting the luggage there, because according to him that's why he brought along the rent boy.

(image via miami new times)

Previously...
Anti-Gay Leader George Rekers Caught Returning Home from Vacation with 'Rent Boy' [tr]
Photo: 'Ex-Gay' Activist George Reker's Rent Boy 'Lucien' [tr]
Florida AG Bill McCollum Paid George 'Rentboy' Rekers $87,000 to Be Star Witness for State's Gay Adoption Ban [tr]

Comments

1. Effin' LOVE IT!

Posted by: Derek Washington | May 5, 2010 1:47:38 PM

2. Sooo busted...

Posted by: KB | May 5, 2010 1:52:24 PM

3. That's a awfully skinny kid to be working that loaded trolly. I'd have expected one of those muscle hunks who also advert on the rentboy.com site.

Posted by: SmallhandFF | May 5, 2010 2:02:36 PM

4. Why isn't that pretty boy helping out that old man?

Posted by: KJ | May 5, 2010 2:02:56 PM

5. This man is so disgusting, with his anti-gay rhetoric, he is been projecting all along. I hope the rent-boy would speak up, he could do so much good, but I'm afraid he is been paid off.

Posted by: Rafael | May 5, 2010 2:02:57 PM

6. Gross! I couldn't do it, but I hope the kid received a huge tax credit for that kind of charity work.

Posted by: Lee | May 5, 2010 2:03:21 PM

7. I wish I could afford a rent boy.

Posted by: davefromtampa | May 5, 2010 2:07:17 PM

8. I love me some gay vacay pix! Now where are shots of you and the arm-charm sashaying down the Champs-Élysées, Georgie?

Posted by: Timzilla | May 5, 2010 2:13:38 PM

9. I think that this photo is clear evidence that 'baggage handler' was not why this boy was hired. Unless 'baggage handler' is a euphemism for something else.

Posted by: JR | May 5, 2010 2:18:03 PM

10. Thanks for keeping the heat on this story, Andy. It is sad and despicable, and stinks to high heaven, but these dangerous hypocrites must be held accountable for the terrors they have perpetrated on our gay brothers and sisters, all in an attempt to suffocate their own souls.

Posted by: Rascal | May 5, 2010 2:23:02 PM

11. picturing the two of them going at it makes me glad I have conquered the gag and retch impulse

Posted by: jerry | May 5, 2010 2:31:51 PM

12. What I'm curious about is who took this photo - and why? Someone else traveling with Rekers? (Haven't heard a word about them yet.) Someone who recognized him? (Doubtful, given his intentionally low profile.)

Or just someone who saw a cute boy and decided to snap a photo?

I'm curious!

Posted by: Jordan | May 5, 2010 2:32:33 PM

13. Let's hope somebody offers the kid a lot of money to tell the story so we can all laugh our asses off at this douchebag's hypocrisy. You'd have to pay somebody to have sex with a troll like Rekers.

Posted by: Jack M | May 5, 2010 2:34:34 PM

14. why is 'Lucien's' face blurred out.. its all over the place. we know who he is, and hes not a minor...

Posted by: Alex Paris | May 5, 2010 2:54:50 PM

15. The only baggage that kid ever handled was his murse. Who is he kidding?

Posted by: Mark | May 5, 2010 2:55:11 PM

16. The escort's face is blurred out because the source of the photo is the Miami New Times, and that paper has chosen to respect the escort's privacy.

Posted by: Jon | May 5, 2010 3:02:44 PM

17. @Jordan:

Good question. I don't think this was just a random shot. Someone was tipped-off, by someone who knew the story.

Like you, I'm very curious.

Posted by: Soren456 | May 5, 2010 3:11:51 PM

18. yea that kid was a baggage handler alright..... a TEA BAGGAGE handler...so kid..how was Reker's ballz on your chin...Ewwwwwwww!

Posted by: Disgusted American | May 5, 2010 3:12:04 PM

19. Jerry I love it..."Gag & Retch" ...its like the gay man's REN and STIMPY! LOL

Posted by: Disgusted American | May 5, 2010 3:14:37 PM

20. I hope that kid was paid well...Reker's body probably smells like Ben-Gay and Esoterica...aka GAG & RETCH! LOL

Posted by: Disgusted American | May 5, 2010 3:16:19 PM

21. Here is Funny Uncle George's web site

And blog

And contact emails

For booking inquiries to have Professor George speak at your next event
    [email protected]

For advertising requests
    [email protected]

Psychology and the News
    [email protected]

Business Hot Topics
    [email protected]

More information on how to have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
    [email protected]

General inquiries and information
    [email protected]

Posted by: Rascal | May 5, 2010 3:16:41 PM

22. These sick jerks need to be hung up to dry.

It's pretty clear now that the more anti-gay these pathetic "people" are, the more likely they are CLOSET QUEEN gays.

Keep pushing the story. Trust me. It will get out to the "mainstream" media.

Posted by: FunMe | May 5, 2010 3:52:21 PM

23. Right there the kid is saying, "You carry your own luggage, AND mine, slave."

Posted by: JT | May 5, 2010 4:00:36 PM

24. Here is Mr. (I'm a self-loathing homo) Rekers trying to save his ass:

Posted by: David in Houston | May 5, 2010 4:40:01 PM

25. Really, the media is protecting the hooker??? He's no angel either....

Posted by: john | May 5, 2010 4:54:11 PM