Photo: ‘Ex-Gay’ Activist George Rekers and ‘Rent Boy’ at Airport

Airport_rekers

I hope Rekers isn't lifting the luggage there, because according to him that's why he brought along the rent boy.

(image via miami new times)

Previously…
Anti-Gay Leader George Rekers Caught Returning Home from Vacation with 'Rent Boy' [tr]
Photo: 'Ex-Gay' Activist George Reker's Rent Boy 'Lucien' [tr]
Florida AG Bill McCollum Paid George 'Rentboy' Rekers $87,000 to Be Star Witness for State's Gay Adoption Ban [tr]

Comments

1. SmallhandFF says

That’s a awfully skinny kid to be working that loaded trolly. I’d have expected one of those muscle hunks who also advert on the rentboy.com site.

2. Rafael says

This man is so disgusting, with his anti-gay rhetoric, he is been projecting all along. I hope the rent-boy would speak up, he could do so much good, but I’m afraid he is been paid off.

3. JR says

I think that this photo is clear evidence that ‘baggage handler’ was not why this boy was hired. Unless ‘baggage handler’ is a euphemism for something else.

4. Rascal says

Thanks for keeping the heat on this story, Andy. It is sad and despicable, and stinks to high heaven, but these dangerous hypocrites must be held accountable for the terrors they have perpetrated on our gay brothers and sisters, all in an attempt to suffocate their own souls.

5. Jordan says

What I’m curious about is who took this photo – and why? Someone else traveling with Rekers? (Haven’t heard a word about them yet.) Someone who recognized him? (Doubtful, given his intentionally low profile.)

Or just someone who saw a cute boy and decided to snap a photo?

I’m curious!

6. Jack M says

Let’s hope somebody offers the kid a lot of money to tell the story so we can all laugh our asses off at this douchebag’s hypocrisy. You’d have to pay somebody to have sex with a troll like Rekers.

7. Jon says

The escort’s face is blurred out because the source of the photo is the Miami New Times, and that paper has chosen to respect the escort’s privacy.

8. Soren456 says

@Jordan:

Good question. I don’t think this was just a random shot. Someone was tipped-off, by someone who knew the story.

Like you, I’m very curious.

9. Disgusted American says

yea that kid was a baggage handler alright….. a TEA BAGGAGE handler…so kid..how was Reker’s ballz on your chin…Ewwwwwwww!

10. Rascal says

Here is Funny Uncle George’s web site

And blog

And contact emails

For booking inquiries to have Professor George speak at your next event
    booking@professorgeorge.com

For advertising requests
    advertise@professorgeorge.com

Psychology and the News
    psychandthenews@professorgeorge.com

Business Hot Topics
    businesshottopics@professorgeorge.com

More information on how to have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
    relationship@professorgeorge.com

General inquiries and information
    info@professorgeorge.com

11. FunMe says

These sick jerks need to be hung up to dry.

It’s pretty clear now that the more anti-gay these pathetic “people” are, the more likely they are CLOSET QUEEN gays.

Keep pushing the story. Trust me. It will get out to the “mainstream” media.

12. TANK says

He’s no angel? WTF are you talking about, john? Look, I may not want to date a whore or sleep with one…but there’s nothing wrong with being a whore. It’s a job (and if this photo’s any indication, quite a nasty fucking job, pardon the pun). Vice laws that prohibit prostitution are absurd and immoral, and ultimately only serve to increases human suffering at unjustifiable public expense. So why should he go down in the press? because he slept with this sack of shit? BFD(once again, pardon the pun)…whores, more often than not, sleep with disgusting people…as disgusting people can’t attract non-whores to satisfy their needs.

So he should be spared the ill effects of the scandal for being a whore (no criticism for that career option). Though, it’s a legitimate line of argument to pursue if his anonymity is worth the cost of protecting his client in lieu of the damage he’s done to the gay community. And on that note, no, as we’re talking about the good of more than just two people.

13. TANK says

which isn’t to say that all people who use whores are disgusting…burn victims, dwarves, and sarah jessica parker…those people can’t help the way they look.

14. Charlie says

The most disgusting detail I have heard on this story is that Rekers, who makes boatloads of money to testify against gay adoption, adopted a 16 year old boy 4 years ago. So his ‘rentboy’ is the same age as his adopted son.

15. Charlie says

I should withdraw my previous comment. If true this would be disturbing, but while I can find many blog commenters repeating the story about Rekers having an adopted son the same age as his ‘rentboy’ I cannot find a primary source. I find one search result that attributes it to a Facebook search by Joe.My.God and it says the son when contacted had no comment on the story but when you search the site there is nothing there.

16. jaragon says

He was just trying to save that young looking man from the evils of the homosexuality- which involves a lot of heavy luggage lifting, knee bending and nude Bible studies.