George Alan Rekers | News

Rent Boy: George Alan Rekers is a Homosexual who Enjoys Body Rubs in the Nude

Roman

Rent Boy "Lucien" (whom the Advocate identified as Jo-Vanni Roman) tells the Miami New Times all about his trip with anti-gay Christian right leader George Alan Rekers:

Rekers

The male escort hired by anti-gay activist George Alan Rekers has told Miami New Times that the Baptist minister is a homosexual who paid him to provide body rubs, once a day, in the nude, during their ten-day vacation in Europe.

Rekers allegedly named his favorite maneuver the "long stroke" -- a complicated caress "across his penis, thigh... and his anus over the butt cheeks," as the escort puts it. "Rekers liked to be rubbed down there," he says.

The paper adds: "Although Rekers does have physical ailments that make it difficult for him to haul suitcases, Lucien wasn't hired to carry luggage on their European vacation, the escort says. 'It's a situation where he's going against homosexuality when he is a homosexual,' Lucien says. Lucien was interviewed late last night in the Fort Lauderdale house where he was laying low for the evening. The townhome he rents in a west Miami suburb has been inundated by uninvited guests since his identity was revealed by a blogger on Gawker shortly after the story broke."

Rekers, we remind you, was the state of Florida's star witness in support of the ban on gay adoption. For his testimony he and a colleague were paid $87,000

A campaign by Joe Jervis aimed at getting attorney general Bill McCollum to respond to the Rekers scandal caused the shutdown of McCollum's gubernatorial campaign Facebook page.

Comments

1. THANK YOU Jo-Vanni Roman!

TRUTH TO POWER. Cheers to you.

Posted by: Strepsi | May 6, 2010 12:30:34 PM

2. I love this kid.

Posted by: Matt | May 6, 2010 12:30:40 PM

3. Did this kid get hazard pay? I throw up a little with the visual of that little maneuver.

Posted by: Derek Washington | May 6, 2010 12:34:52 PM

4. Let me also say thank you and BRAVO to Jo-Vanni as well. You did the right thing. I encourage all escorts to come forward and report anti-gay self loathing homosexuals.

Posted by: George | May 6, 2010 12:38:08 PM

5. HAHAHA! This story is just too good, and quite frankly sad at the same time. But scumbags like this need to be outed for the greater good of us all.

Posted by: Brian in Texas | May 6, 2010 12:38:43 PM

6. Wow, Jo-Vanni Roman (aka Lucien) looks really hot in this pic. Shame he had to be with that creep (can anyone say "pedostache"). Anyway, it's good that he's putting the truth out about Rekers.

Posted by: ravewulf | May 6, 2010 12:40:14 PM

7. Lucien, Jo-Vanni, Geo... it's like a party game. I'll give you a name; you tell me if it's a two-bit whore or an Italian vampire.

Posted by: crispy | May 6, 2010 12:41:26 PM

8. Oh I LOVE this story!

It'll be a Sondheim musical before it's all over.

Posted by: David Ehrenstein | May 6, 2010 12:53:38 PM

9. I want the "long stroke", too! ;-)

Jo-Vanni, you're a hero.

Posted by: Eugene | May 6, 2010 12:54:43 PM

10. I don't know why, and don't jump all over me for this, but I'm actually starting to feel a bit sorry for Rekers. He's obviously such a troubled man. I know he's done a lifetime of bad things to gay people, though, but I can't help but feel a bit sad here.

Posted by: Dan | May 6, 2010 12:58:54 PM

11. I hope this story continues.

The fact that Rekers wanted to BAN adoption by gays in Florida.

Wasn't the couple who were trying to adopt reaching out to HIV children, and children who were in other very bad situations?

CLEARLY the best of our society reaching out to help these poor kids, and you have a SELF-HATING "Christian" trying to stop them. SICK!!!!

Posted by: Daniel | May 6, 2010 12:59:19 PM

12. It is important to remember how many lost souls this horrible man helped to crucify, but this story does seem to get more delicious every day.

And Jo-Vanni (or whatever your name is) - Ride this thing (ahem) for all it's worth, baby, and don't let the judgmental trolls get you down.

Posted by: Rascal | May 6, 2010 1:03:18 PM

13. I give this kid a lot of credit, it would not have cost anything to say nothing and regardless of the fact that he is getting some notoriety for this issue, I am not sure it is the kind anybody wishes for. Thanks Lucien, Jo-Vanni, Geo!

Posted by: GIO | May 6, 2010 1:06:43 PM

14. This is my favorite story of the month. It just keeps getting better and better. And yes, Jo-Vanni is so cute in that pic, but thank goodness for the earlier, less flattering ones (where some, not me, found him unattractive) because otherwise we might not have had the great euphemism that I'm going to use forever, "Whatever lifts your luggage." Bwahahaha.

I think the Bill McCullum angle needs to be played up a lot more, and some outrage brewed among Florida voters over the taxpayer money paid to Rekers for false testimony, and what Rekers is doing with his anti-gay dollars.

And though I hate to say it, I'd kinda like someone to look into his adoption of a 16-year old boy - - because this is the kind of guy who, when he says children adopted by gays face a molestation problem, I believe him. He obviously knows nothing about gays, but too much about himself. He's a classic cry-out-for-help type. I mean, really, rentboy.com?!

Lets get him all the help he deserves. And lets help out the state of Florida, too. Demand accountability from Bill McCollum!

Posted by: Zlick | May 6, 2010 1:10:19 PM

15. He needs to abandon that dumb-ass Jeff Spicoli expression. It discredits him and makes him look like he has about two brain cells!

Posted by: Coco | May 6, 2010 1:10:23 PM

16. ravewulf wrote: "Shame he had to be with that creep".

Shame? Really? The dude's a rent-boy whore!

Posted by: Matt | May 6, 2010 1:13:21 PM

17. Thank you, Lucien.

Save your pity for someone who deserves it, Rekers most certainly does not.

Posted by: Loki7329 | May 6, 2010 1:22:00 PM

18. Rekers can now pray together with Ted Haggard.

Posted by: anon | May 6, 2010 1:22:15 PM

19. YES!

Posted by: JeffRob | May 6, 2010 1:24:49 PM

20. The state of Florida paid him $87,000 for his testimony against gay adoption.

And yet HE has an adopted son.

Child Protective Services shoudl look into this ASAP.

Posted by: David Ehrenstein | May 6, 2010 1:25:00 PM

21. Can someone explain to me how the Christian right chooses their leaders?

Posted by: Chal | May 6, 2010 1:30:42 PM

22. Good for him! Glad he's coming forward with the truth about this bastard.

Posted by: REYnoldo | May 6, 2010 1:32:13 PM

23. Call Darren Miller, FRC Media Coordinator: 202-637-4615 (o), 202-445-0015 (c), 330-418-6528 (h). Ask him why Family Research Council co-founder Dr. George Rekers likes "the long stroke". Ask if Rekers has always been Dobson's bottom.

Don't just sit here and kvetch! Play offense!

Posted by: Rich Murray | May 6, 2010 1:33:00 PM

24. He needs to return that $87,000.

You have to wonder, did the state pay for what it wanted to hear?

Posted by: Diogenes | May 6, 2010 1:33:11 PM

25. Is there no honor among whores anymore?

If I were to hire a rent boy, I would hope that part of what I'd be paying for is at least a little bit of discretion.

Not that I'm not delighted to hear that Rekers is being publicly shamed by his hypocrisy. But a simple "I provided sexual massages" from Mr. Roman would really suffice. :-) We don't need (or want) to hear the explicit details.

I guess the lesson may be to always tip your servers.

Posted by: Buster | May 6, 2010 1:38:14 PM