Lady Gaga | Music | News

Watch: Heir to Justin Bieber Performs Lady Gaga's 'Paparazzi'

Greyson

Talented kid, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. How fun to be so talented so young! Give him a good vocal coach and who knows how far he could go? Nice to see good news for a change.

Posted by: Tone | May 12, 2010 12:10:04 AM

2. Kid's not just remarkable...his interpretative skills are instinctively mature & totally unique.
    That is rare. Especially now-a-days.

Posted by: wow | May 12, 2010 12:57:20 AM

3. Dayum! With any justice, the internet will get him the notice he deserves.

Btw, NAMBLA freaks, give it a rest.

Posted by: Derek Washington | May 12, 2010 1:32:54 AM

4. omg I love that girl with the barrettes giving him bitchface the entire time

Posted by: jebus | May 12, 2010 1:45:38 AM

5. Sign him up!!!

Posted by: Gabriel | May 12, 2010 2:16:17 AM

6. I
    WANT
    TO
    HAVE
    HIS
    BABYS

Posted by: chynna | May 12, 2010 2:45:35 AM

7. I have watched this video and believe me he sings very melodious!! He must have a natural talent for music.

Posted by: Acai Max Cleanse | May 12, 2010 6:53:54 AM

8. I wanna hear him five years from now!

Posted by: Bernard Jenkins | May 12, 2010 7:13:14 AM

9. Wow! Dude is awesome! And I agree with what someone else said that the girl sitting under South America seems to be one of the few in the crowd who recognizes his talent. I think the gal with the long straight hair and silver necklace is Rick Santorum's kid.

Posted by: Jeff | May 12, 2010 7:37:21 AM

10. Great voice! Yeah, he plays for our team...

Posted by: GaryJ | May 12, 2010 8:03:54 AM

11. "I suppose because I play golf and a good mechanic I must be straight."

No Nicholas, you must be a Lesbian. LOL. j/k

This kid is terrific! Better than most artists on the scene today and MUCH better than ANY of the current AI contestants, that's for sure.

Posted by: Sam | May 12, 2010 9:33:35 AM

12. btw, andy, do u really need the blatantly hetero ads? can't they be gay, or at least neutral?

Posted by: rick | May 12, 2010 10:02:34 AM

13. I just love watching the people in the background. They're either pleasantly surprised or pissed that they can't sing, let alone play the piano LIKE THAT.

Posted by: Drew | May 12, 2010 10:56:54 AM

14. Note to Towleroad: The title of this post is very misleading... You can't be "heir to Justin Bieber" unless you're actually more untalented than Justin Bieber.

Posted by: Drew | May 12, 2010 10:58:48 AM

15. Justin Bieber annoys the hell out of me...This boy definately needs to be seen and heard. I am posting him to my facebook page..i hope others do the same...

Posted by: eddie | May 12, 2010 11:29:45 AM

16. Awesome! This guy is going far! He has soooo much raw talent at such a young age. I agree with the other posters who ask, "Who cares if he's gay or straight? Why does that even matter?"

Posted by: Brian | May 12, 2010 12:50:52 PM

17. This boy is better than Justin Bieber and Gaga put together. But what is his name? I notice people want to make comparisons but lets be fair and give his name too.

Posted by: Bear | May 12, 2010 3:36:32 PM

18. "Btw, NAMBLA freaks, give it a rest"

Nah, sounds like he's gone through puberty, he's too old for that crowd!

Bear, his name is Greyson Michael Chance (if you double-click on the video it goes to his YouTube page). He is indeed very talented, I just hope he gets the chance to grow and do original material (if that's what he wants to do) without his every move being scrutinized on YouTube. Lots and lots of talented kids never make the successful transition to adult performer.

Wait, "adult performer", that doesn't sound right. :-)

Posted by: Henry Holland | May 12, 2010 4:33:48 PM

19. "He makes one shiver with possibility. What a beautiful boy: who cares if he's with us (or ultimately not with us). A boy with his beauty should always be celebrated (PERIOD)."

-Jeff in the bronx

OH my fuckin' god! ROTFLMAO! You are one sick dude. Yeah, you pedos are gross.

Posted by: TANK | May 12, 2010 4:44:13 PM

20. A star is born! I look forward to seeing more of what he does and how he develops (musically....and maybe physically...many years away).

Posted by: Marco Parra | May 12, 2010 6:12:08 PM

21. He's on Ellen tomorrow.

Posted by: scar2 | May 12, 2010 6:42:53 PM

22. Next Justin Bieber? You mean, next Tori Amos. Or Rufus Wainwright, except with a much better voice.

Posted by: Daniel | May 12, 2010 8:07:03 PM

23. This kid has far more talent than Justin Bieber, It's a shame he didn't surface before Justin. I regard JB as another "talent" we Canadians have "given" the world. right up there with Celine Dion and William Shatner. Please forgive us LOL.

Posted by: Darrell | May 12, 2010 10:37:12 PM

24. Wow, I didn't expected so much talent. At the end of the video I saw that this kid was smaller that I thought. What a voice.
    Don't have the slightest stupidity to say what team is he on. He's just a kid and will have plenty of time to realize whatever.

Posted by: Lexxvs | May 13, 2010 1:23:53 AM

25. Sexing up a 12 year old. Some of you guys are just pathetic pigs! Alex, Brian, Harry, Scotty. Absolute pigs!!!

Posted by: Edd | May 13, 2010 1:42:09 AM