Kylie Minogue | Music | Music Video | News

Watch: Preview of Kylie's Pansexual Orgy Video for 'All the Lovers'

Kylie

The web is being teased with a 30-second clip from Kylie Minogue's forthcoming video for "All the Lovers" which features heavy petting between a variety of couples.

Watch it, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via chartrigger)

Comments

1. I can't wait!

Posted by: KFLO | May 25, 2010 9:57:52 AM

2. I LOVE THAT SONG!

Hopefully there will be more same-sex lovin :)

Posted by: Matty | May 25, 2010 10:19:40 AM

3. I was hoping for some same-sex loving, too. It'd be a nice nod to her LEGIONS of gay fans. Did I see two girls kiss?

Posted by: Malan | May 25, 2010 10:28:17 AM

4. Sounds good, and she looks fantastic!

Posted by: sparks | May 25, 2010 10:29:19 AM

5. Yeah, two girls are kissing and at the first frame, it seems like there are two guys behind the black girl/white guy couple...hopefully Kylie won´t disappoint her gay fans.

Posted by: Matty | May 25, 2010 10:34:01 AM

6. wow. love the interpretation.

Posted by: jason | May 25, 2010 10:44:23 AM

7. WHAT THE HELL? A horse ran through the crowd. NO don't tell me she's having sex with a horse? Too bad it's such an ageist body Nazi sort of video. NO ONE over 30 ALLOWED. Only thin people need apply. It's a good song, but the message of the video sucks cock.... oh that's GAY! (There I think I've made everyone mad. Who have I left out?)

Posted by: Sargon Bighorn | May 25, 2010 11:10:16 AM

8. I saw two women kissing. Otherwise it was all straight lovin'. Not very progressive!

Posted by: Dan Cobbb | May 25, 2010 11:15:13 AM

9. No one over 30? Kylie is over 40 (42), and everyone knows it. If anything this is an inspiration of what you can be.

Posted by: MT | May 25, 2010 12:23:28 PM

10. Jesus, it's 24 seconds. Dial it down, y'all. Has Kylie EVER "disappointed" hey gay fans? Have you been to a Kylie show? It's like gay overload. Relax, there will boys kissing boys.

Fantastic song, fantastic video. Hope it's a hit in the States.

Posted by: Instigator | May 25, 2010 12:59:51 PM

11. don't blink

Posted by: rick | May 25, 2010 2:02:02 PM

12. That looks like fun!

Posted by: jaragon | May 25, 2010 6:30:01 PM

13. THIS SONG IS CRACK COCAINE!!!!!!!!!!!LISTENING IT ON FRIGIN LOOP,SAVE MEEEEEE

Posted by: sal | May 25, 2010 8:00:57 PM

14. How is that a pansexual orgy? I haven't seen a single homosexual kiss, let alone sex. This is so hypocritical. We always live on the crumbs this gay-money-grabbers throw from time to time. That's pathetic.

Posted by: heterosexism rules | May 26, 2010 10:14:36 AM