Benny Feilhaber | Football | Lip Dub | Music | News | World Cup

Watch:
U.S. World Cup Midfielder Benny Feilhaber Leaves Us with 'No Air'

Benny

U.S. World Cup midfielder Benny Feilhaber is a big ham and I hope he keeps the clips a'comin. The choice of wardrobe is also a big plus.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via world of wonder)

Comments

1. David in Houston...that's exactly what I came away with

Posted by: chris | Jun 25, 2010 2:54:43 PM

2. OMG his eyes. I could stare into them all day.

Posted by: Ryan | Jun 25, 2010 3:00:46 PM

3. queeny!

Posted by: ty | Jun 25, 2010 3:09:18 PM

4. Agreed, adorable. That said, I wonder how many of us fawning over this straight guy queening it up, were trashing the equally "camp" gay guys from fire island a while back. Just interesting, I think, how the straight guys seem to always get a pass, and our most bitter criticisms are saved for our own.

Posted by: Dave Johnson | Jun 25, 2010 3:15:46 PM

5. I love that he seamlesslesly sings both parts. Cute, fun and he's really sweet. Maybe a little tipsy?

Posted by: ken | Jun 25, 2010 3:53:44 PM

6. @ Jim:
    I was just about to post that. He and Brad Pitt look CRAZY alike! Ignoring hair color, their eyes, brows, noses--hell, just general facial structure, are so similar...and HOT.

Posted by: Aim | Jun 25, 2010 4:08:37 PM

7. He has the most GORGEOUS eyes! I swear I could look into them all day long.

Oh yeah, TOTALLY GAY. Welcome to the family!

Posted by: Stephen | Jun 25, 2010 4:22:42 PM

8. Summers in Phoenix AZ suck, I shave my pits every summer to stay dry. He's beyond hot...just...hot...I need to lay down now.

Posted by: Rob | Jun 25, 2010 4:28:35 PM

9. Calvin Klein in 3 months

Posted by: michel Filion | Jun 25, 2010 4:56:35 PM

10. The future of media: One camera, one close-up and in 4 minutes it offers more entertainment value than 110 minutes of "Knight and Day."

Posted by: spectatorsporto | Jun 25, 2010 5:37:33 PM

11. Anyone know what song that is and who sings it? Sounds hot!

Oh, and Benny is cool too. :P

Posted by: Jake | Jun 25, 2010 8:04:11 PM

12. PS: You know what they say about long fingers? *swoon*

Gosh, this one video and we practically know everything we need to know about Benny. :)

Posted by: Jake | Jun 25, 2010 8:13:51 PM

13. Such beautiful eyes...

Posted by: jaragon | Jun 25, 2010 9:00:41 PM

14. Insanely Hawt...he will get endorsements from this!!!!!

Posted by: alan brickman | Jun 25, 2010 9:06:51 PM

15. Wasn't it Samantha who said about the Absolut guy...first get the gays and you'll have it made?

He will be in a TV commercial soon; look at that German guy, and Benny (we are on a first name basis in my dreams) is much better looking. What is his height?

Posted by: Ted | Jun 25, 2010 9:41:16 PM

16. If you're pretty and you know it, clap your hands!

Posted by: Mike | Jun 25, 2010 11:05:53 PM

17. he is 5'9", 25 yrs old, half brazilian/half jewish. he was raised in the jewish faith, so you know what that means, re: foreskin. oh, well nobody is perfect. though born in brazil, his family moved to the u.s. when he was six. (i thought some of his gestures and mannerisms looked latino.)

i think this vid was 1st uploaded a couple of years ago. still, he is a beauty! those eyes, those teeth.... wow.

Posted by: nic | Jun 25, 2010 11:21:20 PM

18. foreskin? You like cheese dick? Figured, ya fuckin' old perv. It's not a post about male beauty with nic talkin' about mackin' it hard.

Posted by: TANK | Jun 25, 2010 11:33:56 PM

19. Without*

Nic, you're better talking about riding it hard and putting it away wet than casual antisemitism, dickhole.

Posted by: TANK | Jun 25, 2010 11:37:08 PM

20. Since he is Jewish through his paternal grandfather an Austrian who fled Hitler and the Nazis in '38, would he be considered Jewish for purposes of Israeli citizenship which takes the conservative view that the Jewishness passes through the matralinial line. I've always understood this to be at the root of the shiktsa problem. Practicing Catholics (Brazilians) would probably not be permitted to marry within the church unless the parents agreed to raise the child in the Catholic faith. I think he keeps some Jewish holidays, but I wonder if he would strictly speaking be considered a Jews by Israel's rabbis concerned with these matters.

Also, I am not circumcised myself, and I find the term "cheese dick" offensive. I respect my parents' decision not to mutilate me at birth. I am as God made me, in his image, and from what I've been told my foreskin/dick is not cheesy.

Can someone ask Benny if he is circumcised, or maybe find out from a teammate? (I haven't heard of any girlfriend in the picture.)(My foreskin used to get a lot of attention from certain connoisseurs in my college locker room days.)

Also, I can't outsports.com hasn't picked up on this story.

Anyone know Benny's email address?

Posted by: Steve | Jun 26, 2010 3:35:29 AM

21. religion + the mutilation of one's genitalia. Always a crowd pleaser.

Posted by: chris | Jun 26, 2010 9:04:41 AM

22. I saw an article in one of my gf's women magazines entitled "How to tell if he's gay", and lipsynching for video without shirt on (especially if he publishes it on Youtube was on their list.

Here's hoping.

Posted by: Brad | Jun 26, 2010 9:20:30 AM

23. Tank, you're the dickhole. What does NIC commenting that he prefers foreskin have to do with "anti-semitism"? Holy shit, but you are a piece of work!

If somebody says that they prefer a cut cock, does that make them pro-Israel? God forbid that you should remember that tens of millions of Muslim men are also circumcised.

Since millions of Muslim men in the Middle East are actually and truly Semitic (way more Semitic that the Euro-jews who overran Palestine), does a preference for Arab men make one "anti-Israel" instead of "anti-semitic"?

Tank, you need to think it through before you post your idiotic, bone-headed, GOPROUD commentary here, you know? You only end up embarrassing yourself.

Posted by: jamal49 | Jun 26, 2010 1:44:22 PM

24. I'm thinking of moving to Denmark -- Aarhus specifically.

Posted by: Brad | Jun 26, 2010 4:11:52 PM

25. jamal, you're not even worth taking seriously. Nic is an antisemite...long list of offenses. I suppose I could pay him back...dirty messycans and hispanics can't keep their dicks in their pants...oh well, no one's perfect...but especially them.

Posted by: TANK | Jun 26, 2010 4:26:19 PM