Comments

1. Layla Millerla Mil says

Narcissists I’ve known also have odd religious ideas, in particular believing that they are God’s special favorites somehow; God loves them, so they are exempted from ordinary rules and obligations: God loves them and wants them to be the way they are, so they can do anything they feel like — though, note, the narcissist’s God has much harsher rules for everyone else, including you. [Many readers have questions about narcissism and religion. Here is an interesting article on the Web: “Narcissism Goes to Church: Encountering Evangelical Worship” by Monte Wilson. “Modern American Christianity is filled with the spirit of narcissism. We are in love with ourselves and evaluate churches, ministers and truth-claims based upon how they make us feel about ourselves. If the church makes me feel wanted, it is a good church. If the minister makes me feel good about myself, he is a terrific guy. If the proffered truth supports my self-esteem, it is, thereby, verified.”] [More on grandiosity.] ^

2. Alfredo says

I would have taken a bible from him and recycled it, given it to someone else, or put it in my compost pile. We should all do this and bankrupt the haters and support the churches that support us.

3. says

“I pay rent every month, so it seems only fair that religious people should have access to my apartment.”

LOL!!

Really! The kooks believe they should be allowed at GLBT events “to offer an opposing view”, but you know the kooks would throw a fit if there was a “free speech zone” for gay people at one of their events.

And allowing openly gay people into one of their secret “ex-gay” events is TOTALLY out of the question.

4. mmike1969 says

That’s too bad. Everyone should of taken a ‘free’ bible and then placed them into a nearby recycle bin! Now that would of cost them $$$.

5. BobC562 says

Before we start trying to ban the nuts, take a look at what happened. Nothing. So when the holy rollers or tea partiers decide to use city property for their little love fests, the same ruling will allow us entry as well. It’s the proverbial sauce for the goose… or is it be careful what you wish for? (I just like using these catchy ittle sayings.)

6. Rev Spitz says

Homosexual hypocrites. Talk about inclusion, but want to kick the Christians out because you don’t agree with their religious beliefs.
    I now know why God wrote:
    Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
    Romans 1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
    :26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
    :27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

7. Dan says

@Rev. Spitz
    An angel appeared to me and told me that if you post on gay blogs or even look at them, locusts will fly out of your computer screen and devour your gonads.

8. ify says

BLOCK A 119 IDI OPE
    INT MKT ELEYELE
    OYO STATE NIGERIA

Dear beloved in Christ
    my name is ify obi i was a church goer until one of my friend invited me to their church after the sermon my understanding was opened then i realized that i am a lost sinner so i repented of my sins and gave my whole life to Christ Jesus is now my lord and messiah i did not stop i went ahead telling other friends to about Jesus and to the glory of God 71 brothers and sister gave their lives to Christ
    we all are now born again Christians believed that Jesus is the son of God and savior of the word but we all don’t have bibles to read Gods word so we need your help dear beloved please kindly send to 72 of us 72 seventy two complete holy bibles and literature’s through the above address by M-BAG SEA MAIL
    we all are ready too go out there with our bibles and lead other lost souls to Christ
    God will bless you as you help us amen
    thanks
    yours all in Christ
    bro ify obi and friend

9. pewjumper says

These christians are doing this because Jesus loves you and they love you. Embrace true life, true fufillment, true intimacy, true purity, true holiness found only in Jesus. So you and I have one thing in common..I’m in love with a man too…the who happens to be eternal God. This is not rocket science…it’s just plan evangelical christianity, whose core message remains unchanged for 2,000 years. If you don’t heed what bible ‘really’ says and repent, I fear for you. I love you and don’t hate you in the least. God’s mercy be with you all.