Dolce & Gabbana | Madonna | News

First Look: Madonna's Cougar-esque Dolce and Gabbana Campaign

Madonna2

The first image from a new Dolce & Gabbana campaign shot by Steven Klein has been released. You may recall seeing some images of this campaign being shot a while back.

According to MadgeTribe it's a "glorious Italian family" theme, and not a 'Cougar' theme, as some surmised.

Unless, of course, the young man depicted here isn't a brother or a son but the young man she picked up while out buying onions.

Madonna

Comments

1. the dlisted blog described it as:

"a young boy walking his grandmother to church on sunday morning."

Posted by: alguien | Jun 21, 2010 11:27:51 AM

2. I would have found the ad far more believable if she actually ate anything but vitamins and the blood of young, virile men. Maybe the bag should have been filled with garlic.

Posted by: FizziekruntNT | Jun 21, 2010 11:28:25 AM

3. Man I wish this tired hag would disappear! That photo is so airbrushed it's a wonder she has a nose! Go away before a house falls on you!

Posted by: rebar | Jun 21, 2010 11:29:43 AM

4. Ok, I seriously thought for a minute in the first picture that it was Lourdes with her mom's blonde hair! Talk about a resemblance.

Posted by: Craig | Jun 21, 2010 11:46:47 AM

5. OMG, these bitter anti-Madge queens have come out of the woodworks already...and I am sure that will continue.

I think Madonna should do more of these old timey glamour spots, this really looks much better and she's too damn old to be doing the sorta trashy looks that she used to do in the 80's. Bury that shit.

Posted by: Chitown Kev | Jun 21, 2010 11:51:13 AM

6. Beautiful, stunningly composed photo.

Posted by: Ken | Jun 21, 2010 11:56:57 AM

7. She looks great and these bitter queens sound pathetic,just mad that their own moms look like white trash grannies.

Posted by: Chad | Jun 21, 2010 12:49:05 PM

8. Amazing how the bitter, snarky, envious, anti-Madge crowd forgets that she's been a Friend of Dorothy for oh so many years. I guess this is a case where the young eat their parents.

Posted by: jamal49 | Jun 21, 2010 1:11:10 PM

9. I'd like to see a color print of the photo. Does anyone know if there's one online?

Posted by: Fahd | Jun 21, 2010 1:21:03 PM

10. So life really portray art.

Posted by: jakeinlove | Jun 21, 2010 1:34:36 PM

11. What? You guys never picked-up a bag-boy on a milk run to Gristede's? Trust me, they appreciate tips!

Posted by: bading | Jun 21, 2010 2:12:43 PM

12. great..so if you are a skinny mother fucker don't work out and have a spare $1600 you too can wear a suit fron Dolce and Gabanna and maybe end up with a hot older babe like Madonna on your arm.

Posted by: chris | Jun 21, 2010 2:25:32 PM

13. I didn't know D&G made diaper bags.

Posted by: kansastock | Jun 21, 2010 2:39:41 PM

14. It reminds me a little of Anna Magnani and Ettore Garofolo in "Mamma Roma."

Posted by: JT | Jun 21, 2010 3:03:30 PM

15. Personally, I find the picture to be interesting unlike her music these days.

And Alguien? Good one!

Posted by: omi | Jun 21, 2010 3:04:07 PM

16. Go Madge! She looks wonderful.

Fuck off you ol' snotty bitches.

Posted by: rey-rey | Jun 21, 2010 3:08:13 PM

17. Is that Nick Jonas?

Posted by: DD | Jun 21, 2010 3:15:06 PM

18. I thought it was her daughter too with blond hair.

Posted by: Disgusted American | Jun 21, 2010 3:15:19 PM

19. LOVE IT!

Posted by: Marc | Jun 21, 2010 3:20:43 PM

20. Stefano Gabbana: Same-Sex Parents Unfit to Raise Children

Posted by: JohnInManhattan | Jun 21, 2010 3:31:49 PM

21. Christ. Every time that hag wants to look "classy" she puts on a crucifix and hopes to resemble her grandmother circa 1943 (sans mustache)

here's hoping that this comment thread hasn't hit two pages is evidence that even us tired old queens are tired of this sloppy vagina

Posted by: Christopher | Jun 21, 2010 4:38:25 PM

22. Gotta give Madonna props for being able to rake in millions doing nothing! Do these Queens (Dominico & Stefano) really think anyone will be swayed to buy their over priced clothes b/c this hag is promoting D&G? Probably!!

Posted by: Tagg2 | Jun 21, 2010 5:18:36 PM

23. One of my favorite parts of being a Madonna fan is continuously getting to watch people get pissed off by her. Honestly, it never gets old.

Posted by: Kevin B | Jun 21, 2010 7:49:53 PM

24. I know, right? People have SUCH strong reactions to her...positive AND negative, which means she's doing SOMETHING right...like raking millions to the bank, like always. YES, she was paid in the millions for this ad campaign, and YES, she will sell the HELL out of Dolce & Gabbana clothes for them. Count on it. She knows marketing.

I love seeing how pissed people get by her too. It's too precious. Knowing she doesn't give a shit. She's totally above it. Go ahead bitches, let it rip.

Posted by: Kyle | Jun 22, 2010 12:24:42 AM

25. It's like UP, he's earning his "assisting the elderly" badge.

She doesn't piss me off, she bores me after 20 fucking years. There are better acts to watch now. And her "support" of our community has lessened quite a bit now that she doesn't need our money.

Posted by: Shane | Jun 22, 2010 8:44:21 AM