First Look: Madonna’s Cougar-esque Dolce and Gabbana Campaign

Madonna2

The first image from a new Dolce & Gabbana campaign shot by Steven Klein has been released. You may recall seeing some images of this campaign being shot a while back.

According to MadgeTribe it's a "glorious Italian family" theme, and not a 'Cougar' theme, as some surmised.

Unless, of course, the young man depicted here isn't a brother or a son but the young man she picked up while out buying onions.

Madonna

Comments

1. FizziekruntNT says

I would have found the ad far more believable if she actually ate anything but vitamins and the blood of young, virile men. Maybe the bag should have been filled with garlic.

2. Chitown Kev says

OMG, these bitter anti-Madge queens have come out of the woodworks already…and I am sure that will continue.

I think Madonna should do more of these old timey glamour spots, this really looks much better and she’s too damn old to be doing the sorta trashy looks that she used to do in the 80’s. Bury that shit.

3. jamal49 says

Amazing how the bitter, snarky, envious, anti-Madge crowd forgets that she’s been a Friend of Dorothy for oh so many years. I guess this is a case where the young eat their parents.

4. chris says

great..so if you are a skinny mother fucker don’t work out and have a spare $1600 you too can wear a suit fron Dolce and Gabanna and maybe end up with a hot older babe like Madonna on your arm.

5. Christopher says

Christ. Every time that hag wants to look “classy” she puts on a crucifix and hopes to resemble her grandmother circa 1943 (sans mustache)

here’s hoping that this comment thread hasn’t hit two pages is evidence that even us tired old queens are tired of this sloppy vagina

6. Tagg2 says

Gotta give Madonna props for being able to rake in millions doing nothing! Do these Queens (Dominico & Stefano) really think anyone will be swayed to buy their over priced clothes b/c this hag is promoting D&G? Probably!!

7. Kevin B says

One of my favorite parts of being a Madonna fan is continuously getting to watch people get pissed off by her. Honestly, it never gets old.

8. Kyle says

I know, right? People have SUCH strong reactions to her…positive AND negative, which means she’s doing SOMETHING right…like raking millions to the bank, like always. YES, she was paid in the millions for this ad campaign, and YES, she will sell the HELL out of Dolce & Gabbana clothes for them. Count on it. She knows marketing.

I love seeing how pissed people get by her too. It’s too precious. Knowing she doesn’t give a shit. She’s totally above it. Go ahead bitches, let it rip.

9. Shane says

It’s like UP, he’s earning his “assisting the elderly” badge.

She doesn’t piss me off, she bores me after 20 fucking years. There are better acts to watch now. And her “support” of our community has lessened quite a bit now that she doesn’t need our money.