Andy Cohen | Music | News | Reality TV

Real NJ Housewife Danielle Staub is a Lesbian Now?

Staub

Nothing like going Anne Heche for a few months to fire up discussion of your better-than-expected musical debut.

Danielle Staub appeared on last night's Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen and debuted her new single "Real Close" which puts her in the lead in the Real Housewives Singing Attempt Derby.

While performing, she did a bit of ear-nibbling on her collaborator, lesbian singer Lori Michaels, which caused the slightly tortured Cohen to perk up, asking them, "Are the two of you together?"

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

(clip via dlisted)

Comments

1. She's already said she's bisexual and did have lesbian sex as an exotic dancer.

Posted by: JTlvr | Jun 22, 2010 1:09:35 PM

2. It's a shame that Andy Cohen is such a tool.

Posted by: bunker | Jun 22, 2010 1:24:57 PM

3. Andy Cohen makes my skin crawl. Does he have a subtle bone in his body? Or a bone that doesn't think he's soooooo fabulous when he's really just tragic?

Posted by: erik | Jun 22, 2010 2:01:21 PM

4. I always thought my aunt in Jersey was the scariest woman in the world until I got a load of this person. Is there something in the water in Jersey, or what is it? However, if you get out of the towns huddled around New York City, Jersey is very rural and the people are fairly normal.

Posted by: romeo | Jun 22, 2010 2:41:12 PM

5. Lori shooking her head "no" when Andy asked if you two were "together". Nice try, Danielle.

Posted by: DD | Jun 22, 2010 3:45:01 PM

6. ERIK, thanks for your comment on that big jerk Andy Cohen. I can't even begin to describe how much he makes me want to hurl. Maybe he is a perfect example of that annoying, self-satisfied, entitled Gay-lister who thinks he is so brilliant and with it, while in reality, he is just another shallow fame whore in the mad 21st century parade of reality stars and vapid celebutards.

Posted by: Matt Lock | Jun 22, 2010 4:17:33 PM

7. I love the fact that as director of development at Bravo, that weasel andy cohen insinuates himself on the viewing public. No, we don't need your pathetic loser self to host the reunion shows and NO, nobody wants to see you HOST a TV talk show, maybe except your mother and your rentboys.

Posted by: Andy Cooper | Jun 22, 2010 4:20:58 PM

8. Why is everyone hating on Andy? I appreciate the fact that he's so direct and asks obnoxious questions of his guests, it is entertaining! Furthermore, Danielle Staub singing a lesbian duet with whoever-she-is is TV GOLD! Notice how she had to remain looking down at the words the entire time though. I hate that crazy bitch! (but I love watching her....from a far)

Posted by: Marco Polo | Jun 22, 2010 6:45:58 PM

9. I thought I was the only one who couldn't stand Andy Cohen!! He's horrible, annoying, and embarrassing.

Posted by: LincolnLounger | Jun 22, 2010 8:19:55 PM

10. Actually, if I had to compare the idiot with the fake boobs (Atlanta) the idiot with the fake title (New York) or the idiot with the fake name (New Jersey) as far as who has the best singing voice, i'd give it to New Jersey.

Now, please go away.

Posted by: gr8guyca | Jun 23, 2010 10:15:20 PM

11. Real housewives, real psychological issues?

Posted by: bloganalysis | Jun 30, 2010 4:27:16 AM