Adam Lambert | Music | Music Video | News

Watch: Adam Lambert's Video for 'If I Had You'

Lambert

Adam Lambert debuted his new video today for "If I Had You", which features appearances from fellow American Idol contestant Allison Iraheta and pop star Ke$ha.

Lambert said the video, shot at an all-night shoot in L.A.'s Griffith Park, was inspired by his experiences at Burning Man.

Watch it, AFTER THE JUMP...

VH1 TV Shows | Music Videos | Celebrity Photos | News & Gossip

Comments

1. Good.

Posted by: Eugene | Jun 14, 2010 1:14:28 PM

2. Day-um, he's so purdy.

I like this persona, 80's Brit pop for the new generation, and his voice is killer.

Posted by: RONTEX | Jun 14, 2010 1:26:20 PM

3. Love the video, love the song, lose the dreads...ugh!

Posted by: Keith | Jun 14, 2010 1:27:16 PM

4. That boy puts the SHOW in show business!

Posted by: Jim | Jun 14, 2010 1:40:17 PM

5. LOVE HIM! And he's super sexy in that video, and I'm 44, so I feel dirty for even saying that! LOL

Posted by: Bobby | Jun 14, 2010 1:58:54 PM

6. Cute. Reminds me of Adam and the Ants.

Posted by: hugo | Jun 14, 2010 2:18:22 PM

7. interesting video. the song is pretty bland. i thought he had more bite.

Posted by: Barry | Jun 14, 2010 2:22:01 PM

8. His best video so far. I want a silver top hat now. The single is out right now. Request "If I Had You" for your radio station to play.

Posted by: Bill | Jun 14, 2010 2:49:42 PM

9. Not sure how I feel about this video. I like the song, but could have had a seizure watching this thing.

Posted by: Dean | Jun 14, 2010 2:55:43 PM

10. Great song, okay video but aren't all videos these days just "okay?" Thank God I have the '80's to remember.

Posted by: Piper | Jun 14, 2010 3:03:50 PM

11. Great song and video.

Posted by: Brian in Texas | Jun 14, 2010 3:06:49 PM

12. Terrific!

Posted by: Robert In WeHo | Jun 14, 2010 5:29:09 PM

13. piper, if you can remember the 80s, you weren't doing them right. ;D i like this -- he's quite a performer and is determined to deliver the goods.

Posted by: kim | Jun 14, 2010 5:51:08 PM

14. That was simply fabulous- Lambert is a STAR

Posted by: jaragon | Jun 14, 2010 6:07:27 PM

15. So Adam is capable of releasing a video that isn't totally boring? Excellent. Love the song and happy to see a good video to go with it.

Posted by: barto | Jun 14, 2010 7:57:39 PM

16. this is a prime example of why mtv doesn't show videos anymore. what a headache-inducing mess! if this is what passes for 'talent' these days, i seriously fear for the future.

Posted by: el polacko | Jun 14, 2010 10:55:59 PM

17. I'm really loving how talented he is. I didn't expect any success from him after Idol, but the guy's just really much better than I anticipated. Like, "I can identify him by the voice alone" good. I think the video fits the song; very pop-rock and kind of fun to watch.

Meanwhile, Ke$ha as a background dancer is much more palatable than Ke$ha the "singer" (no disrespect to all the singers out there.

Posted by: Drew | Jun 14, 2010 11:31:14 PM

18. Ke$ha was in it? Where the hell was Ke$ha??? I guess I got totally lost in Adam's sexy eyes.

Posted by: Jake | Jun 15, 2010 11:27:42 AM

19. Me likey. Also Adam Lambert seems to be a smart kid too so me likey him too.

Posted by: Stephen | Jun 15, 2010 2:47:28 PM

20. That was a pretty bad video.

I still like the song and I still love him. I actually think I might be crushing on him.

Posted by: James | Jun 15, 2010 11:56:23 PM

21. Adam Lambert works it out in his music video for his latest single, “If I Had You”.

“In addition to the fantastic beat and melody, the song’s lyrics are what really stand out to me,” the 28-year-old entertainer shared, adding, “the message is one of Love.”

“Over the past year, in addition to my unbelievable opportunities, I have also been faced with the unique challenge of staying positive in light of some critics and closed mindedness. My friends, family, and my devoted fans have been a key force in keeping me grounded,” Adam concluded.

Check out the dates for Adam’s “Glam Nation” tour here if you’re dying to see him perform live in your hometown!

Posted by: day nit | Oct 14, 2011 10:10:06 PM

22. Adam Lambert works it out in his music video for his latest single, “If I Had You”.

Posted by: day nit | Oct 14, 2011 10:18:15 PM