Annie Lennox | Dolce & Gabbana | Fashion Men | Models | News

Watch: Annie Lennox Sings Live at Dolce and Gabbana's Summer 2011 Men's Show in Milan

Lennox

Because what better way is there to watch a parade of shirtless beauties than to the gorgeous balladeer that is Annie Lennox.

Watch in two parts, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Artist and activist, Annie has been and always shall be... awesome. I can always count on her to move my body, heart and soul with anything and everything she does.

Posted by: Bryant | Jun 21, 2010 2:53:25 PM

2. The thing I hate about most male models: THEY NEVER SMILE!

Sorry, but I can't be into you if you're scowling all the time. Smile, show your having fun, get into it, show some emotion!

Posted by: ravewulf | Jun 21, 2010 3:00:30 PM

3. Funny, i had a gay dream just like this.

Posted by: Raul | Jun 21, 2010 3:04:07 PM

4. Not a very diverse bunch of models. A whiter shade of pale indeed.

Posted by: Q | Jun 21, 2010 3:15:21 PM

5. So burlap sacks and International Male styling is in for 2011? Hot.

Posted by: crispy | Jun 21, 2010 3:15:22 PM

6. Stefano Gabbana: Same-Sex Parents Unfit to Raise Children

Posted by: JohnInManhattan | Jun 21, 2010 3:28:14 PM

7. Hey models, wipe that arrogant smug smirk off your faces. Show some happiness and warmth,no? What, they're not paying you enough or what?!

Posted by: nikko | Jun 21, 2010 4:17:56 PM

8. So sad. They've managed to turn Annie Lennox into a whore. Male models with dead eyes parade down the runway in their underwear and overpriced Banana Republic knockoffs while Annie Lennox howls her greatest hits in the background. What an achievement. Europeans are so advanced.

And by the way, who the fuck wears matching pinstriped shorts and shirt in public?

Posted by: Lushlife | Jun 21, 2010 5:03:34 PM

9. JOHNINMANHATTAN, you beat me to it. But thanks for reminding us!!

Posted by: peterparker | Jun 21, 2010 6:13:37 PM

10. Annie lennox is a goddess!!

Posted by: Garyghost | Jun 21, 2010 6:59:36 PM

11. Looks like the D& G underwear is as poorly shaped as American Apparel is, or the model has no ass?!?

Posted by: Paul | Jun 21, 2010 8:27:46 PM

12. waste of money

Posted by: chris | Jun 21, 2010 9:47:45 PM

13. Fuck. Gay men get Annie and Male models and still bitch about the whole shebang.

Posted by: Marco | Jun 21, 2010 11:37:09 PM

14. I want the man in frames 2-20 of the fashion show. He is HOTness defined!

Posted by: Kyle | Jun 22, 2010 12:08:41 AM

15. Annie and Cyndi Lauper for Nobel Prize!! Love them both...Would love to see a duet with this two ladies! Awwwwwww dreaming of a better world!

Posted by: Sean | Jun 22, 2010 1:03:58 AM

16. Most of the above comments made remember when I was a child. My mom used to take us (my sister and I) for a ride in our very old vw beetle, I used to complain a lot, and she just said: "stay put and enjoy the ride", c´mon people, does we have to be visceral all the time. Just enjoy the ride. The music is great and the guys are easy on the eyes. (sorry for my grammar, English is not my native language)

Posted by: Carlos | Jun 22, 2010 2:07:16 AM

17. Well, guys I am enjoying the ride, but I can't help thinking that this Annie is only a whiter shade of pale of the one I once knew. Maybe she's just getting old...

Posted by: Graziano | Jun 22, 2010 4:18:11 AM

18. @ Lushlife:

Perhaps it's a case of Americans being waaaaaaay behind, more than us being advanced?

Isn't generalizing fun?

Moron.

Posted by: TheNiebur | Jun 22, 2010 8:17:25 AM

19. Wow! Annie is such a class act, and so real, I'm happy to see someone of her stature aging naturally with so much grace.

And the Men, and the Clothes! Oh I love a designer that doesn't try to pretend that Men don't have a Penis. Dolce & Gabanna obviously Love Men, that's why I love them.

The models were amazing, well done Gentlemen.

Posted by: contragenic | Jun 22, 2010 11:57:15 AM