Advertising | News

Watch: New Old Spice Commercial Featuring Isaiah Mustafa

Oldspice

Swan dive...into the best night of your life, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. These are so good! But the old one was especially good. The new one isn't on the same level, but near. Make me laugh. I'd like to wake up with the looking like him... then I could smell him...

Posted by: Matt26 | Jun 30, 2010 12:08:46 PM

2. He pulls it off with such great flair....oh and beauty

Posted by: John Normile | Jun 30, 2010 12:26:38 PM

3. Wow... that is some really funny shit. The ending is great. I wish I weren't allergic to fragrances. I'd go out and buy some Old Spice.

Posted by: David in Houston | Jun 30, 2010 12:29:41 PM

4. "Hello ladies. How are you? Fantastic."

LOL. My new bar greeting from now on.

Posted by: crispy | Jun 30, 2010 12:42:46 PM

5. I was waiting for... "I'm on a bike."

Posted by: JNJ | Jun 30, 2010 12:51:52 PM

6. hm....it IS on par with the first one, but, the leg 'amputation' here is so unsettling that I can't watch it.

Posted by: Jeff | Jun 30, 2010 12:59:07 PM

7. Brilliant! But how the hell did they get him into those jeans??!!

Posted by: Q | Jun 30, 2010 1:03:42 PM

8. Brilliant!

Posted by: peterparker | Jun 30, 2010 1:28:15 PM

9. Old Spice? Do any Towleroad readers use Old Spice?

Posted by: Larry | Jun 30, 2010 1:32:16 PM

10. I LOVE Old Spice. It's a nice change from my Tom Ford and I always get compliments on it when I wear Old Spice. Everyone has an Old Spice story about their Dad or Uncle. Old Spice makes you smile.

Posted by: DEREK WASHINGTON | Jun 30, 2010 1:41:51 PM

11. @LARRY: I do. They have great deodorants and body washes.

Isaiah Mustafa is incredibly good looking.

Posted by: VagrantMan | Jun 30, 2010 1:43:55 PM

12. Old spice is the deodorant/cologne you use when you run out of all your others. It's such a strong an distinct smell. and quite frankly, if my Granddad still uses it, then its not for me. Not that I didn't @ one point when I was 13...Derek & Vagrant, how old are you? lol.

Posted by: B | Jun 30, 2010 2:05:50 PM

13. As much as I like his physique, it's really Mustafa's confidence that stands out in these commercials; a truly attractive quality in a man.

Posted by: ElCamino | Jun 30, 2010 2:14:16 PM

14. @B : I'm 25. I love it. Ironically, I get more compliments from girls and my hetero-male friends about the Old Spice than the gays. I go out of my way to buy the stuff.

Posted by: VagrantMan | Jun 30, 2010 2:18:02 PM

15. Very well done. Now release an unscented deodorant and I will buy it!

Posted by: ty | Jun 30, 2010 2:21:36 PM

16. @JNJ: good catch. He should've said that.

Posted by: latebrosus | Jun 30, 2010 2:47:34 PM

17. I've always liked the scent - it smells "masculine" ..and that guy is Sooo dammed sexy! Hot dam!

Posted by: Disgusted American | Jun 30, 2010 2:47:48 PM

18. Occasionally (like once every 6 months), I'll use Old Spice. Just a splash for nostalgia's sake. Not too long ago, in the late evening as I was on my way to work, a younger gentleman sitting next to me in a subway car asked me "Is that Old Spice you have on?" I said, "Why, yes, it is. Why do you ask?" He answered, "Oh. I've always loved the smell of Old Spice. It reminds me of my grandpa." Kids say the darndest things!

Posted by: jamal49 | Jun 30, 2010 2:53:55 PM

19. his voice makes me go all a-flutter...

Posted by: ACe | Jun 30, 2010 3:44:36 PM

20. These commercials are the best! Oh... and Larry (from above) I am a faithful reader of Towleroad AND a proud wearer of Old Spice!!!

Posted by: james Brown | Jun 30, 2010 4:40:36 PM

21. He has such a nice big ass.

Posted by: Nick | Jun 30, 2010 5:52:28 PM

22. i guess im in the minority. i dont get it, a half naked man selling mens body wash. u really want to smell like another man. i understand y women and gays luv this but i just dont get it

Posted by: mike | Jul 14, 2010 4:52:32 PM