True Blood | Video

Watch: Alexander Skarsgard Manhandles His Co-Star

Alex

Some behind-the-scenes footage of Alexander Skarsgard getting pretty frisky with his "Beyond the Pole" (insert your own joke here) co-star Rhys Thomas has found its way onto the Internet. Watch the True Blood star perform a striptease and opt to use his tongue rather than his fangs, AFTER THE JUMP.

Comments

1. PEOPLE......ITS CALLED "ACTING".......Its a scene in a Swedish movie called "Beyond the POLE" as in NORTH POLE not stripper pole. Its a comedy. Some Swedish friend of Alex's did it a couple of years ago and he helps out in a small part.It even says it in the text of the video you oversexed pontifs.So much for the reading comprehension skills of the masses. The Internet is a breeding ground for numb nuts to express their completely uninformed opinions and pontificate. I hope Alex continues to live his life above all this white noise.

Posted by: b.mclane | Jul 14, 2010 11:32:34 PM

2. Oh who CARES if Alexander was wasted. If I was Rhys I would die. I would just DIE.

Posted by: scooternva | Feb 2, 2012 6:43:06 PM

3. Cool. Thought you might want to check out this parody. http://youtu.be/4KE4K6VQnvo

Posted by: alex | Feb 5, 2012 12:04:07 PM

4. YES!

Posted by: Hollywood, CA | Apr 3, 2012 1:22:03 PM

5. He looks like he's got Downes Syndrome. Real sexy.

Posted by: Garth | Jun 7, 2012 10:27:01 PM

6. It doesn't have to be hot. It's two big deal young actors being totally believable as moronic young guys partying, filmed in a verite style. My only criticism is that I guess to make it look low class and un-fake movielike, it's lit too brightly for a party scene. Wouldn't even these people turn a light or two off while partying? No one likes bright light when they're drunk and stoned or whatever they're supposed to be.

Posted by: emjayay | Jun 25, 2012 12:44:13 AM

7. To quote Meg Ryan, I'll have what he's having.

P.S. I think Skarsgaard sucks. I certainly hope so.

Posted by: Mikey | Jun 30, 2012 8:57:24 PM

8. and the point was....
    but to be truthful, this guy is seriously going to have to watch what he eats as he ages. I see a future fat drunk there.

Posted by: steven | Feb 23, 2013 8:32:33 AM