Mel Gibson | News

BigGayDeal.com

In Case You Were Wondering, Mel Gibson Hates Gays Too

GibsonOn Friday, Gawker posted a laundry list of Mel Gibson's past rants, which include invective directed at gays.

"They take it up the ass. [laughs, stands up, bends over, points to anus] This is only for taking a shit." —to Spanish newspaper El Pais when asked what he thinks of gays, in 1991.

"With this look, who's going to think I'm gay? I don't lend myself to that type of confusion. Do I look like a homosexual? Do I talk like them? Do I move like them?" —from the El Pais interview.

"I'll apologize when hell freezes over. They can fuck off." —to Playboy in 1995, about whether he'd issue an apology to gays and lesbians, as GLAAD recommended.

The audio of Gibson's rant against his girlfriend, AFTER THE JUMP (nsfw graphic, racist language)...

UPDATE: A new, second tape has emerged.

Comments

1. Why are we jumping on this bang waggon?

Seriously this is the last story I had hope to read here, but I guess that playing the victim never gets old.

Posted by: ♂ | Jul 12, 2010 3:46:39 PM

2. sounds like someone is compensating for lack of endowment

Posted by: jerry | Jul 12, 2010 3:47:53 PM

3. He is a vile human being, its such a shame he was soo attractive when he was young. I feel guilty watching his early films now.

Robert.. Most movies do make a profit, they just dont make a profit from domestic take and first run release alone.

Posted by: Rovex | Jul 12, 2010 3:51:56 PM

4. ♂... defensive?

"bandwagon"... "playing the victim"

There's a massive douchebag elephant in the room. Of course we're going to talk about him.

Posted by: Wes | Jul 12, 2010 4:20:39 PM

5. The second tape is worse. He's Ike and OJ on crack.

Posted by: ronnykmarshall | Jul 12, 2010 4:23:06 PM

6. oh please ♂

he even went after Vegas whores :(

no one escaped the wrath of Mel unscathed

Posted by: neverstops | Jul 12, 2010 4:24:37 PM

7. My question is why Jodie Foster was the last person in Hollywood who was still willing to work with Gibson, and call him her friend? (My friend's theory, totally unsubstantiated: He's her children's spermdaddy.)

Posted by: chris | Jul 12, 2010 4:45:33 PM

8. Gibson's crazier than sack of weasels. He never had to grow up.

Posted by: TANK | Jul 12, 2010 6:21:39 PM

9. Britney Spears used to live next door to him and the paparazzi drove him crazy. Too bad it didn't last.

Its time for Mel to go away (maybe back to Austrialia's outback) for several decades.

Adieu!

Posted by: Hollywood | Jul 12, 2010 6:38:59 PM

10. I mooned over him when I first saw Mad Max. Who knew then what a vile pig he'd become (or always had been). I hope Octopussy rips him a new one.

Posted by: Tony | Jul 12, 2010 6:50:40 PM

11. Mel had several children and unlike most Hollywood parents he has given them at best stingy allowances, at worst nothing. I've been told they don't love or respect him. Its a sad scene with all his money.

It's all over Mel. Adieu!

Posted by: Hollywood | Jul 12, 2010 7:00:27 PM

12. Don't forget the horrible homophobia in "Braveheart" and "Bird on the Wire."

Oh, but he's a Christian!!!!!

Posted by: mel's homophobic ass can rot in hell | Jul 12, 2010 8:13:03 PM

13. and we're surprised because ... ??

Posted by: ACe | Jul 12, 2010 11:02:57 PM

14. Mel Gibson hates everybody.

I'm just waiting for him to rant against straight white guys and I'll be 100% right about that statement.

Posted by: Martin | Jul 13, 2010 12:33:56 AM

15. not to make excuses, but this guy is clearly sick.

BTW, if he hates gays so much, how is it he is such good friends with jodie foster? or are lesbians ok?

Posted by: dms | Jul 13, 2010 2:16:54 AM

16. Nope...wasn't wondering. He is so irrelevant to this planet. Go away, Melvin. Forever, you sick twisted troll.

^^X^^

Posted by: Bruce Wayne | Jul 13, 2010 3:05:05 AM

17. @ wes
    Well put
    when he just publicly hated on queers no one cared
    for years he was very public with his homo hate
    it didn’t impact his back office
    but as soon as he comes out as hating on jews and blacks too
    well suddenly he’s toxic
    he should have just stuck to hating homos
    in a Hollywood full of closeted ones
    then he’d have been still sitting pretty
    Note that his homo hate was said publicly
    While his other hate came out in private encounters

he’s a poster child for Christian hate
    fuck him and his hate
    lets hope he dies broke

Posted by: Captain Underpants | Jul 13, 2010 9:35:10 AM

18. Mel...kiss mah grits!

Posted by: Hank | Jul 13, 2010 1:29:04 PM

19. I never understood "Road Warrior", nor thought much of his "Line Reading" which was just that - reading lines. (His "Acting" never convinced me that he WAS the person he was portraying.) I must confess that I have only seen three of his movies. I just did not want to waste any more money on someone who was not convincing.

Posted by: Jerry6 | Jul 13, 2010 5:11:01 PM

20. I never and I mean never spend one cent on any of this tired old has beens movies. I was suprised at all the church people who fell for his movie the passion. I am afraid when he stands in front of God and gives account it will not be pleasant for him. And he in no way represents true Christianity. Sad man.

Posted by: Frank | Jul 13, 2010 11:22:31 PM