Ann Coulter | GOProud | News | Republican Party

BigGayDeal.com

Ann Coulter Calls WorldNet Daily Founder Joseph Farah 'Swine' and 'Publicity Whore' After He Dumps Her Over Gay Event

Yesterday, I posted that conservative WorldNet Daily founder Joseph Farah had dumped Ann Coulter as keynote speaker at its "Taking America Back National Conference" because Coulter had agreed to speak at gay Republican group GOProud's 'Homocon' event in September.

Coulter Now Coulter is swinging back.

Capitol Hill Blue reports:

"The homophobic Farah blasted Coulter, saying 'there is simply no room (at his conference) for compromisers or for people who accept money from those determined to destroy the moral fabric required for self-governance and liberty.' Coulter fired back at Farah, calling him a 'publicity whore' and a 'swine' for publishing an email exchange between the two. Farah, Coulter said in Tweets and emails, 'could give less than two shits about the conservative movement as demonstrated by his promotion of the birther nonsense. He’s the only allegedly serious conservative pushing the birther thing and for one reason — to get hits on his web site.' ... Coulter added that she isn’t losing any money over Farah’s decision to drop her from his conference because he couldn’t afford to pay her anyway."

Comments

1. So much more entertaining to let conservatives take each other down. At least in the midst of it is the admission that they know they're full of shit, and just pandering to the ignorant morons in their base for the sake of traffic, ratings, and votes.

Posted by: rascal | Aug 19, 2010 8:03:50 AM

2. So... please fill in my memory gaps here; isn't Anne Coulter the one who, in 2007(ish) when asked if she found she had a gay son, said she would kick him out of the house and disown him? WTF is this all about and why... WHY would any self-respecting [gay homosexual] subject themselves to this farting pie hole?

Posted by: Rad | Aug 19, 2010 8:14:05 AM

3. She is certainly qualified as an expert on swine and publicity whores.

Why this blog gives her any is another matter.

Posted by: justiceontherocks | Aug 19, 2010 8:16:55 AM

4. Oh my, oh my. Better get to popping....this will surely require not one, but two, bags of popcorn.

Posted by: david026257 | Aug 19, 2010 8:21:21 AM

5. As the saying goes, the enemy of my enemy... AND my enemy are wingnuts and whores.

Posted by: MammaBear | Aug 19, 2010 8:28:20 AM

6. "Publicity whore"? "Swine"?

Pot meet kettle!

She's just pissed off that he published their email conversation that exposed her as a whore who'll take anybody's money no matter how much she hates and disagrees with them.

GOProud must be so GOProud to know how their guest of honor really feels about them. How ironic that they try so hard to win the hearts of these extreme right wingers by being just as anti-gay as they are but in the end their idols just think that they're all just another bunch of faggots; but HEY, they'll speak at your hate fest and take your money even if they hate you.

Feel the love...Feel the GOPride!

I'm verklempt! Clutch the pearls!

Posted by: TampaZeke | Aug 19, 2010 8:31:33 AM

7. These people give whores a bad name.

Posted by: Phil | Aug 19, 2010 8:31:57 AM

8. As to the proposed illegality of ann coulter calling joseph farrah a swine and publicity whore (and thereby mistaking him for his wife or including her in the insult) in the hate off:

I'LL ALLOW IT!

Let's get it on!

Posted by: TANK | Aug 19, 2010 8:39:46 AM

9. they can both rot in hell.

Posted by: Pugzz | Aug 19, 2010 8:51:42 AM

10. As much as I find all of this amusing, watching two bitches swing at each other like Alexis and Crystal, I laughed outloud at this douchebag Farah statement about "destroying moral fabric required for self-governance and liberty." It's always fascinating that these inbred retards are calling others EXACTLY who and what they are. This tight butthole doesn't know jack about liberty...and this self-governance refrence is so fascist that it borders on insanity. But anyone who can make Anne Coulter seem even remotely sympathetic must be a complete Nazi lunatic.

Posted by: Bart | Aug 19, 2010 8:52:07 AM

11. She also said in her response column - still being run in WND (so she is still working for him) and said about Homocon -that she speaks to a lot of people whose goals she does not support.

Byotch

Posted by: tonyx | Aug 19, 2010 8:54:16 AM

12. Oooh. That woman's got a mouth on her.

Posted by: van | Aug 19, 2010 9:01:50 AM

13. CLUTCH THE PEARLS is right.

This deceptacon of a transsexual. I guess she told them. But Ann is only in this for the money any damn way.

The BITCH is a Hypocrite. Then again aren't they all?

Posted by: Miss JuJuBeBe | Aug 19, 2010 9:02:23 AM

14. Ann Coulter can be so funny. She's not homophobic. A lot of her "homophobia" is simply a form of confected parody. She's against groupthink.

Posted by: jason | Aug 19, 2010 9:04:58 AM

15. Are we so certain that GOProud isn't some kind of a "group plant" with the sole purpose of pitting wingnut homophobes at each other's throats? Well, if not, at times it seems to be working that way. And, it certainly works for me if it succeeds!

Posted by: Rob | Aug 19, 2010 9:07:05 AM

16. I think Sarah Palin is the biggest publicity whore, she makes statements everyday. Ohh god will she ever stop.

Posted by: Duane | Aug 19, 2010 9:08:43 AM

17. Wow. I thought the Corporate Cannibals only feasted on the "new poor" or "the others", but!...it looks like they are starting to devour each other...
    Isn't this called "natural selection"? Sweet!

Posted by: Marcito | Aug 19, 2010 9:21:42 AM

18. So... Is she finally coming out as a post-operative transsexual?

Posted by: Dave | Aug 19, 2010 9:59:51 AM

19. Wow, I kinda like her now.

I always love a good, fun villain, and really could we really get a better villain than Ann?

And to Jason above, She isn't against groupthink, she has no values, morals or beliefs. She doesn't need any, hate filled people will give her money because she knows how to stoke them. She is a bad person, but lots of people are.

Posted by: Fenrox | Aug 19, 2010 10:01:06 AM

20. People are so mouthy these days it's hard to know who to ally yourself with.

Posted by: latebrosus | Aug 19, 2010 10:04:03 AM

21. Can the gay blogs finally STOP posting anything having to do with this CRYSTAL METH freak?!

Posted by: FunMe | Aug 19, 2010 10:39:41 AM

22. fight fight fight fight!

Posted by: KFLO | Aug 19, 2010 11:09:24 AM

23. "WHY would any self-respecting [gay homosexual] subject themselves to this farting pie hole?"

Rad, I rather doubt the GOProud group is self respecting. Self loathing would be more like it.

Posted by: Mike in the Tundra | Aug 19, 2010 11:14:15 AM

24. Ok ok, I thought I would NEVER say/state this:

Is Ann Coulter REALLY homophobic? Something tells me she ain't, and in fact, I'd bet the farm she's more socially liberal than anything and this whole "conservative" act is just that, an act. It's made her very wealthy.

Truthfully, I wouldn't mind an ally LIKE Ann Coulter (not her necessarily) on our side. We need shrewd, opinionated, not-ashamed-to-state-it-like-it-is compatriots. Let's face it, the Democrats don't have much of a spine and aren't 100% behind the LGBT community and the Republicans are much more unified and whether wrong or not, get their job done. Oh politics, how I love and hate thee.

Posted by: Cory | Aug 19, 2010 11:50:17 AM

25. Oh and Jason, I agree with you 100%.

Posted by: Cory | Aug 19, 2010 11:51:53 AM