Fashion Men | New Jersey | News | The Situation

Here's the First Look in The Situation's Clothing Line

Theunit

Yesterday on his Facebook page, Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino of Jersey Shore debuted the first look from his new clothing line, as modeled by a member of his posse, nicknamed The Unit.

Writes Sorrentino: "check out a SNEAK PREVIEW of my SOON TO BE RELEASED, HOT TO DEATH, SITUATION DILLIGAF TANK TOP on my dawgg Jonny Manfre, better known as Jonny "the Unit" - find it in the near future, as well as my whole line on my soon to be dropped website."

(via racked)

Comments

1. Yawn.

Music Stars are not Actors.
    Politicians are not Authors.
    Reality Show Stars are not Designers.

Posted by: TommyOC | Aug 10, 2010 12:05:29 PM

2. Why do people continue to throw money at these d*bags?

Posted by: Cello_Jay | Aug 10, 2010 12:13:26 PM

3. wow looks just as shitty as I thought it would :)

Posted by: Kenny | Aug 10, 2010 12:15:35 PM

4. Like we need another Ed Hardy trash inspire clothing for douchebags. Some silly queen will buy this crap so she feel like a Jersey Douchebag.

Posted by: Dairyqueen | Aug 10, 2010 12:24:16 PM

5. I wholeheartedly support this. It's like a Star of David for douchebags.

Posted by: crispy | Aug 10, 2010 12:27:01 PM

6. Why is this on Towleroad? Don't we have enough trouble as a community and a cause without looking ridiculous to boot?

Posted by: Bob | Aug 10, 2010 12:27:08 PM

7. Why do they call him "The Unit"???? Inquiring minds want to know.

Posted by: Nick | Aug 10, 2010 12:41:27 PM

8. Okay, I don't watch 'Jersey Shore', so I haven't been keeping up with these people, but if one of my friends was nicknamed 'The Unit', I would assume it would be a reference to his cock. Given that 'The Unit' is HAWT, I'd love to see him out of that shirt (not to mention out of the shorts)!!

Posted by: peterparker | Aug 10, 2010 12:42:52 PM

9. So if a member of is posse is called "The Unit" I wonder if there is also one called "The Tool"

Posted by: Charlie | Aug 10, 2010 12:57:00 PM

10. No one can out-douche Ed Hardy - and what the hell is Dilligaf? Did he make that name up?

Hella doucheness!

Posted by: gayalltheway | Aug 10, 2010 1:06:10 PM

11. Ooooh! I don't have a tank top with calligraphy script and fake chains running across it. That's highly original. I think I'll buy 12!

Sarcasm in case you think I'm serious.

Posted by: jakeinlove | Aug 10, 2010 1:09:27 PM

12. so, you get a grapic printed on a t-shirt and it's a clothing line? Yeah, right...

Posted by: sonofabutch | Aug 10, 2010 1:17:58 PM

13. I'd fuck him.

Posted by: Adam | Aug 10, 2010 1:23:22 PM

14. The only reason why these guys are on here is because most gay men especially Andy (and it is his blog so he can do whatever the fuck he wants oh yeah) find these guys HOT...and of course they are showing skin...

These T-shirts will sell because Americans are consumers of crap from clothing to food...

Posted by: True Words | Aug 10, 2010 1:32:55 PM

15. Boy he really go worn-out looking really fast.

Posted by: Jack M | Aug 10, 2010 2:39:05 PM

16. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. and LOL @ "THE UNIT" yeah ooooookay.

Posted by: katie | Aug 11, 2010 6:31:25 AM

17. people who wear this crap should have rotten tomatoes thrown at them as if they were wearing fur.... waaaaahhhhhooooo!

Posted by: Patrick | Aug 11, 2010 8:11:17 AM

18. DILLIGAF is an acronym for:
    DO I LOOK LIKE I GIVE A F*CK

Posted by: Robert M | Aug 12, 2010 8:54:37 PM

19. I love the the line on the Dilligaf website of being available at "Ultra Cool" clothing stores worldwide. So Walmart in US and Canada and Zellers here in Canada are now "Ultra Cool" fantastic! So much cheaper than a store you would actually want to be seen in.
    Should be a real joy seeing overwieght "The Situation" Wannabee's parading around in "Upmarket" Wifebeaters...LOL

Posted by: Darrell | Aug 19, 2010 2:03:27 AM

20. I wouldn't mind seeing more items from this line whenever they come out.

Posted by: Arthritis Diet | Jan 14, 2011 4:25:14 PM