Andy Cohen | News | Reality TV

BigGayDeal.com

Watch: Explosive Preview for NJ Real Housewives Reunion

Njhousewives

In which Andy Cohen gets thrown down into his chair by Teresa Giudice, I guess because there wasn't a big enough table to flip.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. And they're all moms! Let the vicious cycle continue!

Posted by: Steve | Aug 23, 2010 7:50:38 PM

2. I know it's trashy....but I'm still gonna watch it.

Posted by: GeoffM | Aug 23, 2010 7:53:17 PM

3. Ha, Andy could not handle those gals at all.

What kind of craziness are they creating on Bravo?

Posted by: Joe | Aug 23, 2010 8:04:03 PM

4. Dear Bravo... please stop.

Posted by: redbearded | Aug 23, 2010 8:23:32 PM

5. Skankarama. Including Cohen.

Posted by: Mick | Aug 23, 2010 8:37:01 PM

6. I love me some Andy; he is so YUMMY!

As far as these women they are an extension of the crap that is the majority of television...

Posted by: True Words | Aug 23, 2010 8:42:44 PM

7. Is this the cast that they were saying got paid more money to create more drama. Enough with all this phony bullshit!

Posted by: srsly | Aug 23, 2010 8:46:23 PM

8. This Andy dude is so annoying, why does he feel the need to constantly grin like he just robbed a bank?

Posted by: GOD | Aug 23, 2010 9:31:25 PM

9. OMG! Like...I would totally...like...like totally rather have HIV than watch this shite.

Posted by: TANK | Aug 23, 2010 9:47:53 PM

10. This must be some sort of homosexual reaffirmation therapy lol.

Posted by: ♂ | Aug 23, 2010 9:53:47 PM

11. Stupid trashy "moms" spending money they don't have and ganging up on Danielle who obviously needs some therapy. Gee Bravo - way to go, making money off the mentally unstable.

Posted by: Mike | Aug 23, 2010 9:59:04 PM

12. Andy Cohen is a pathetic human - and an even worse example of what being gay can do to someone.

Just sad -

Posted by: rjp3 | Aug 23, 2010 10:19:16 PM

13. Tank, you really need help from a mental health professional if you think that comment was in any way amusing or appropriate. You and the people in your life have my sympathy.

Posted by: nyrkr | Aug 23, 2010 10:25:22 PM

14. Tank, you're an asshole. A complete and utter asshole.

Posted by: Markles | Aug 23, 2010 10:40:03 PM

15. Cohen should be punched in the face for the downfall of civilization.

Posted by: that'sright | Aug 23, 2010 10:57:36 PM

16. We nominate Andy Cohen for WORST GAY ROLE MODEL OF THE DECADE and WORST EXCUSE OF A HUMAN BEHAVING. and anyone who thinks he's cute--man, they really need to re-examine their criteria. UGH.

Posted by: James Hood | Aug 23, 2010 11:12:55 PM

17. I used to think that Andy Cohen was kind of smart and funny, but somewhere along the way he (and his shows) crossed the line -- he's now nothing more than the tacky host of a freakshow. He should be ashamed.

Posted by: D.B. | Aug 23, 2010 11:14:38 PM

18. How could anyone think that andy cohen was smart and funny? He's the byproduct of luck and whoring...totally. He's the very bottom of the barrel. Apparently, he's an A gay, though...and he's so stupid, that I couldn't be like...you worthless cunt to him...I couldn't do that...because he's a dumb motherfucker...

Posted by: TANK | Aug 23, 2010 11:28:31 PM

19. and you know what, markles, you're absolutely right. I'd rather shoot myself than have it any other way, though...and believe you me, it's not totally out of consideration.

Posted by: TANK | Aug 23, 2010 11:30:31 PM

20. But it's not just that andy cohen's the product of whoring...after all...his parents...and if I were a father who had andy cohen, I'd be like," Oh my god, I've got the most worthless braindead moron for a kid...what the fuck...what am I going to do? Oh, that's right, I've got connections...I let this worthless piece of shit live out his worthless piece of shit years somewhere with a salary..." can't balme the rents!

Posted by: TANK | Aug 23, 2010 11:35:03 PM

21. This "TANK" motherfucker's time is up. Ban already.

Posted by: virtualdespot | Aug 24, 2010 12:15:22 AM

22. ahhh, you dunno how to dance, VD. Too bad.

Posted by: TANK | Aug 24, 2010 12:21:27 AM

23. My Greek professor is in _LOVE_ with Andy Cohen and trash TV!!! He can't stop referring to it in our political science/anthro class.

Posted by: Costas | Aug 24, 2010 1:22:14 AM

24. Cannot stand Andy Cohen. Gives himself an over the top self indulgent talk show which is essentially a 1/2 hour commercial for Bravo programming. Remember when Bravo started Project Runway? You just know they are going to give that crazy lady (Danielle) her own fucking show because apparently being a psychopath should be rewarded with more attention.

Posted by: Shawn | Aug 24, 2010 2:29:34 AM

25. when there isn't a big enough table to flip, try the biggest tool in the room.

i think the interesting thing is that bravo is shooting themselves in the foot with this programming. i would venture to guess that a lot of bravo's core audience stopped watching bravo once real housewives of atlanta came on. trashy television wasn't their core audience's cup of tea. and then they came out with more and more trash.

it's true that they've gained a lot of viewers, but their core demo (urban, liberal, educated, east-west coasters ) is slipping away with every show like this. bravo is a lot trashier now at a cost to some of bravo's new shows like work of art, which is a really, really good show.

it will be interesting to see which demographic andy decides to program to...he's still a tool

Posted by: just sayin | Aug 24, 2010 3:52:05 AM