Gay Marriage | News | NOM | Pennsylvania

Watch: Men Making Fashion Statement Attack Gay Marriage

Harris1

My, the "traditional marriage" supporters in Harrisburg, PA are colorful and coordinated.

NOM Tour Tracker photographed this group from the American Society for the Defense of Tradition, Family and Property on NOM's penultimate stop in Pennsylvania.

They also interviewed the group's lead twink, who is adamant about his definition of a family.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Harris2

Comments

1. he's got the "yes sir" portion of his buttboy role down already - good boy!

Posted by: ant | Aug 16, 2010 12:30:40 PM

2. The blond totally set off my gaydar, but he is really unattractive. Can we throw him back?

Posted by: gwyneth cornrow | Aug 16, 2010 12:33:17 PM

3. @Jay : thanks for the tip on their website.....I just voted that I agree with Judge Walker's ruling. Thanks jay

tfp.org EVERYONE VOTE NOW !!!!!

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Aug 16, 2010 12:36:29 PM

4. TONE wins. Hands down.

Posted by: The Milkman | Aug 16, 2010 12:39:51 PM

5. @ CRISPY: of course "property" as yes, the wife was traditionally the property of the husband. These guys and the Knights of Columbus want to go back a hundred (or more) years to when women were their property.

Posted by: David R. | Aug 16, 2010 12:58:16 PM

6. It's the Hitler Youth!!

"God's marriage?"- Odd, I didn't think the Big Guy *was* married. Marriage was for the Olympic Gods, not the Christian one...

Posted by: wirrrn | Aug 16, 2010 1:07:21 PM

7. get her!

Posted by: wtf | Aug 16, 2010 1:23:44 PM

8. during the break from thier protesting they meet in thier van and take care of each others meat.

Posted by: Disgusted Gay American | Aug 16, 2010 1:27:00 PM

9. @tfp.org: the poll regarding judge walker's decision is in favor 69%! haha

Posted by: Brian in Texas | Aug 16, 2010 2:08:58 PM

10. All I can hear when I watch this is Glinda The Good Witch singing to the Munchkins, "Come out, come out, wherever you are..."

Posted by: Smartypants | Aug 16, 2010 2:16:24 PM

11. Seems they haven't been on youtube and looked at Ms. Betty Bowers explanation of traditional marriage, or "God's Marriage." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFkeKKszXTw

Posted by: cd | Aug 16, 2010 3:18:20 PM

12. I mean... where to begin? To jump from people to animals is so beyond crazytrain, I can't even comment. But, to say that single parents and their children should be labled as 1/2 families? Come, on?! Really? So, I guess if the husband dies, and the wife can no longer have kids, then they're a QUARTER family?

This kid has been given a bunch of crap. I kinda feel sorry for how stupid he sounds.

Posted by: Hollywood, CA | Aug 16, 2010 5:27:10 PM

13. Family is the bedrock of society... that's why it's so important to chuck gay folks out of families...

Posted by: BobN | Aug 16, 2010 5:29:13 PM

14. I wonder if the blonde and Elias try on each others cape....

Posted by: jaragon | Aug 16, 2010 6:29:33 PM

15. don't bother going to their website to vote. Those democracy lovers didn't like the way the poll was going so they changed the poll. Your options are basically four different ways to say you hate gay marriage, and an undecided option.

Posted by: brian | Aug 16, 2010 7:14:13 PM

16. If these people want to seem like anything but hateful individuals they really ought to stop having people who looks like they work for Hitler as their public face.

I just can't imagine their message will appeal to independents any longer.

Posted by: Joe | Aug 16, 2010 7:23:15 PM

17. I noticed that the banner they are holding seems to have 4 glory holes on it. I also counted 8 supporters...just saying

Posted by: david | Aug 17, 2010 1:16:12 AM

18. Too, too stupid and ignorant for words. They should find something useful to do for their weekends.

Posted by: Jim | Aug 23, 2011 5:06:01 PM

19. "Archbishop attacks Cameron's 'gay marriage' plan
    David Cameron is facing a backlash from religious leaders after saying he supported plans to legalise gay marriage.
    By Tim Ross, Social and Religious Affairs Editor8:22PM BST 05 Oct 2011
    The Prime Minister said “commitment” in relationships should be valued regardless of whether it involved “a man and a woman, a woman and a woman, or a man and another man”.
    But the Roman Catholic Church in England and Wales and the Church of England are likely to lodge formal objections to the move when the Coalition launches an official consultation next year.
    Speaking to the Conservative Party Conference in Manchester, Mr Cameron said: “We're consulting on legalising gay marriage. To anyone who has reservations, I say: Yes, it's about equality, but it's also about something else: commitment.
    “Conservatives believe in the ties that bind us; that society is stronger when we make vows to each other and support each other.
    “So I don't support gay marriage despite being a Conservative. I support gay marriage because I'm a Conservative.”"

Posted by: vitamins for hair growth | Oct 17, 2011 11:02:27 PM

20. The great thing about homosexuals is that they are a dead end. They can't reproduce ~ a fact that makes us eternally grateful And talk about stupid. Their entire worldview is sexually oriented and it's a deviant sexuality at that. It'll be a sad day if ever the queer disappears from the planet. I mean, what would we laugh at? What would we poke fun at ? What would we pity?

Posted by: Falvius Josephus | Oct 11, 2013 11:51:28 PM