Brian Austin Green | Desperate Housewives | News

BigGayDeal.com

Brian Austin Green Doffs Shirt to Play Hunky Handyman

Green

Brian Austin Green plays a handyman who gets between Marcia Cross and Vanessa Williams on the upcoming season of Desperate Housewives.

One more shot, AFTER THE JUMP...

Green2

(dh central )

Comments

1. H.O.T. period.

Posted by: Jaxtall | Sep 14, 2010 9:16:38 PM

2. you all sound fat and jealous!!! As usual....

Posted by: alan brickman | Sep 14, 2010 10:54:18 PM

3. TATOOS ON ON FAT GUYS WOULD BE CALLED "FATOOS"...and a waste of ink...

Posted by: alan brickman | Sep 14, 2010 10:55:20 PM

4. Before I could make a judgement call on his tats I'd have to see him completely naked (to be fair about it). And I think from many angles and possibly all night long.

Posted by: Just Turn Off the Lights | Sep 14, 2010 11:38:04 PM

5. I have no idea who he is, but he looks like a very handsome man to me. Who are all you bitches?

Posted by: Gary | Sep 15, 2010 12:31:19 AM

6. Is that a chaise lounge chair or a Weber BBQ on his right arm?

Posted by: RDUB | Sep 15, 2010 12:53:31 AM

7. Why always someone has to think and critices other's decisions? If a guy wanna have his body covered all up with tattoos , is his own decision and I am sure he will do it because he want's it and he likes it. I don't think he or she will care other opinions. Un contrare, I find unatractive and truly now, first look at yourself and critices yourself. Someone here said something about people with tattoos not being being confident ...etc etc. My dear friend, I have 3 small tattoos. I make sex with my light turned on. And I feel pretty damm much confident in myself. Tattoos are art. And if there is something to comment on, is you , why not having a tattoo, why so judging? Maybe because YOU are the one with some issues? Cmon guys!!!

Posted by: eellysha | Sep 15, 2010 11:29:23 AM

8. Too fat.

Oh, and Chad, you mean "chaste" not "caste."

Posted by: wimsy | Sep 15, 2010 9:27:52 PM