Comments

1. Joe says

I would LOVE to see what her sister’s reaction to this one is.

As much as I love the attention she’s getting because she is making the Republican Party/Tea Party look BAD, I fear that the more Republicans we see on the national stage helping define the party voice is bad for us. While it gets Democrats in office, it makes it easy for them to say “Well, even if we do nothing we aren’t that crazy.” It’s because voices like hers are so prominent that Obama and Democrats don’t feel they need to move. If there were moderates in that party they would.

I hope people like O’Donnell are a dying breed and I can only hope O’Donnell’s run for office makes it hard for the GOP to side with the tea party/put anyone up as crazy as her again. Sadly, though I think this might just be the start for a few more years.

2. TampaZeke says

But, but, but her LEZBEEN sister says that she isn’t anti-gay.

I think she’s only anti gay MEN. She doesn’t seem to have any issues with lesbians, like her sister, and her sister seems to believe that being anti-gay MALE doesn’t make you anti-gay as long as you don’t attack the lesbians.

They’re both brain-dead losers!

3. sheismakingmybrainhurt says

ugh

can we stop with the Christine O’Donnell posts already, Andy? I’m not sure where this sudden fixation is coming from, but leave this bitch behind where she belongs…

4. JJ says

So let me get this straight…she can’t understand why we as americans would share our disapproval of her views that are clearly meant to “put us down” as human beings…

Umm last time I checked we had the right to freedom of speech…

Religious zealots/republicans/tea party/crazy are the biggest self-contradicting hypocrites I know of…

5. I'm Layla Miller I Know Stuff says

Narcissists are (a) extremely sensitive to personal criticism and (b) extremely critical of other people. They think that they must be seen as perfect or superior or infallible, next to god-like (if not actually divine, then sitting on the right hand of God) — or else they are worthless. There’s no middle ground of ordinary normal humanity for narcissists. They can’t tolerate the least disagreement.

In fact, if you say, “Please don’t do that again — it hurts,” narcissists will turn around and do it again harder to prove that they were right the first time; their reasoning seems to be something like “I am a good person and can do no wrong; therefore, I didn’t hurt you and you are lying about it now…” — sorry, folks, I get lost after that. Anyhow, narcissists are habitually cruel in little ways, as well as big ones, because they’re paying attention to their fantasy and not to you, but the bruises on you are REAL, not in your imagination.

6. David in Houston says

I am SO tired of dealing with fucking stupid people… especially those who want to dictate civil laws in our country. I don’t give a shit if you pray to an albino moose god… the United States is not a theocracy! Do not spew your CHOSEN religious beliefs on anyone else.

7. FunMe says

Oh, if Missy isn’t sure what’s going to happen to her next, she should good “Dr. Laura” and “gay” and “biological error”.

ZAS you Satan Christine witch!

8. Ian says

This stupid bitch isn’t qualified to say what is or isn’t a mental health disorder. Just because she thinks her magic sky fairy called ‘god’ tells her that what she says is right, the American Psychiatric Association as well as the American Psychological Association would beg to differ, not to mention anyone with half a brain.

9. BlueTears says

Bet she can’t understand why people call her crazy either.

10 bucks says that she’s just bitter because her ex-bf dumped her for that hot guy sitting in front during high school.

10. sully says

I am not an American so I am not sure but didnt Bush, a republican, cause all of the problems she lists at the start of her speech????????
    she is such a fucking retard, get a brain america!

11. Chuck Mielke says

Clever choice for a picture, Andy! Looks like Ms O’Donnell is promoting herself as a model for an inflatable sex doll. Although why any man would want to put his penis in _that_ mouth is a question.

12. says

@SULLY: I don’t think O’Donnell is particularly an American aberration; after all it was Ratzinger who pronounced us “disordered”……..these crazies are everywhere and it’s up to us to call them out each and every time they come out with their homophobic bigotry.

13. Bart says

Christine O’Donnell is stupid. Period. Why give her this much print? We all know she’s an embarrassing idiot. Stop writing about the dumb bitch, she doesn’t deserve it.

14. Jes says

You know what just absolutely cracks me up? All these crazies and fundies that say that we must’ve ‘picked up’ our gayness from society, or not being loved enough by our parents, or not going to church…hmm, well what does this make me Christine? I grew up in a wonderful, loving house with great parents that went above and beyond for us kids, took us to church and I also participated in youth and young adult groups at church and went to bible study every week, and I didn’t even know what a gay person was until my junior year of high school. Hell, I had to ask my friends what the term ‘faggot’ meant. Yet from the age of 4 I have known that I was different because I liked other little girls. Hmm, psychoanalyze me please, I’m begging you. Come on, I’d love to hear your reason my for my ‘identity disorder’. HA!

15. Ryan says

And again I’d ask GOProud, the Log Cabin Republicans, Ken Melhman, Mary Cheney, and all the rest of the gay Republicans to explain how it is that they are changing their party from the inside? The Democrats might not be doing anything FOR us but they sure as hell aren’t doing anything TO us. And please folks if you don’t believe that the teabaggers hate gay people just go to one of their rallies – it takes a very few minutes to see that their agenda doesn’t include ANYONE who isn’t just like them.

16. Sully says

@ JackFknTwist, True but to be honest the republican party and the hold christianity has on America at present really scares me and ithink its something that needs to be addressed before the world ends up with another Bush. I used to believe that over time people would become more enlightened but it seems as though the world is regressing