Debbie Harry | Jake Shears | News

Photo: Jake Shears and Debbie Harry Flex Some NY Muscle

Shears_harry

V magazine's New York issue featured Lady Gaga and Marc Jacobs on its cover. Inside the magazine is an editorial feature other New Yorkers, including this shot of Scissor Sister Jake Shears and Debbie Harry.

More HERE (site nsfw).

Comments

1. enough already, put a shirt on. *yawns*

Posted by: phil | Sep 17, 2010 12:03:43 PM

2. I can't decide who I want to fuck more.

Posted by: Mona | Sep 17, 2010 12:13:54 PM

3. Got to see the Scissor Sisters two days ago in Seattle. The Sisters are pure sex from the front man to the backup singers. Seriously, the best concert I've ever been to.

Posted by: Andrew | Sep 17, 2010 12:40:22 PM

4. I agree with Phil YAWN!

Posted by: davey | Sep 17, 2010 12:46:28 PM

5. Davey and Phil = YAWN!

Jake = YUM!

Posted by: Astro Boy | Sep 17, 2010 12:57:00 PM

6. It's not that Jake won't keep his shirt on...probably more like it's probably really, really easy to convince him to take it off...lol

Posted by: yeahisaidit | Sep 17, 2010 1:03:16 PM

7. I saw them in Seattle also. Awesome show.

To the "yawners" if it is so boring, why do you waste the time to comment?

Posted by: jaymax | Sep 17, 2010 1:05:58 PM

8. Yeah, yeah, yeah, he has a nice body. And he's out. And what else? Jake Shears has played this shirtless/look how hot I am stuff to death, when he should really be concentrating on making better music. That Bee Gees falsetto he's got going is barely listenable - just try to listen to an entire Scissor Sisters album without turning it off. He has talent, but it's all directed toward narcissistic self-promotion rather than good songs. Any one of Lady Gaga's songs, or even Adam Lambert's, is better than SS. My opinion of course, but I'm just getting sick of gay blogs falling all over themselves to promote cute shirtless guys of marginal talents. Shears was probably a great go-go boy.

Posted by: Frank | Sep 17, 2010 1:35:30 PM

9. OK guys enough about Jake Shears, what about the true diva in the picture, Debbie Harry. She looks fabulous and still sounds great!

Posted by: TampaGary | Sep 17, 2010 1:39:22 PM

10. Did they photoshop Debbie Harry's waist? I don't follow her really, but she looked pretty terrible on TV a few years back -- I think it was the 2004 VH1 Divas show. She wore something very tight and literally looked pregnant. Huge stomach bulge.

Posted by: Billy | Sep 17, 2010 1:41:24 PM

11. Billy.. that was 2004. Last I checked, this is 2010. That's 6 years difference. People diet or lipo.. people change. She looks great now and that's what matters.

Posted by: Jeff S | Sep 17, 2010 1:52:40 PM

12. Frank, I love Gaga, the persona, her views, but her songs suck. Just saw SS at the Palladium in LA and they were awesome! Great show from every member, and if I had abs like Jake I'd sing with my shirt off too. his falsetto actually bears little resemblance to Barry Gibb. Have fun and enjoy!

Posted by: busytimmy | Sep 17, 2010 2:00:18 PM

13. Jake is so sweet!

Posted by: Dave | Sep 17, 2010 3:14:01 PM

14. I LOVE the Scissor Sister's new album "Night Work." It's their best yet, and I'd definitely recommend it.

Posted by: Dave | Sep 17, 2010 5:42:41 PM

15. @Frank: Now that's just crazy talk.

Posted by: BCLance | Sep 17, 2010 6:21:48 PM

16. I saw Debbie twice last month here in the Bay Area, and she looks incredible. She's lost a LOT of weight, and sounds more like her old self, too.

Posted by: Jacknasty | Sep 18, 2010 3:36:49 AM

17. WOW Debbie Harry looks amazing! She's lost so much weight and looks healthy, not emaciated. You go girl!

Posted by: Cory | Sep 19, 2010 2:15:53 AM